Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 14. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 04:25:48 PM
Sometimes depression is so hard to fight if you're really sad and lonely because you want to kill your self to lose your life. But you need to be strong because of your family and love ones. Dont lose hope you will survive too!
Activity: 14
May 07, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
I don't think there's an actual way to get over depression unless seeing a doctor. I mean, you can handle the depression by escaping real life like watching lots of tv or movie really helps that. But after they're finished everything will be still in the same place and at the end all you'll probably get is a missing life.
Activity: 32
May 07, 2018, 04:59:21 AM
go out and do something fun just keep yourself busy and try not to think about it
or you can simply smoke weed 
Activity: 98
May 01, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
Pleasure yourself. Depression is formed in the absence of positive emotions when we experience a lack of pleasure. When we feel pleasure, our body produces hormones of happiness - endorphins.

Find a hobby. In order to overcome depression, you should do something. The longer a person does nothing, the more he/she is depressed. Make plans for a day, write them down, then tick or delete the completed one. This will give you strength and confidence.
Activity: 48
March 21, 2018, 12:47:18 AM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

Chewing gum.
For a super easy and quick stress reliever, try chewing a chewing gum. One study showed that people who chew gum have a better rilex taste and low stress level.
There are several possible reasons to chew gum can remove stress:
One theory is that chewing gum causes brainwaves similar to a relaxed person. Another, chewing gum encourages blood flow to the brain.
According to some research, chewing gum can help you relax. It can also reduce stress, depression and excessive anxiety.
Activity: 6
March 20, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
I have not been in depression for a long time so I do not know what it is
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 09:00:18 AM
in my case I would be watching some movie or listening to a soft music so I forget all the things that make me get stressed
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 12:34:59 PM
When I am in a bad mood I usually go in my room and close all the door and start crying because at that moment only crying help me out from this difficult mood because I think no one can understand me except my own self  and this habit is from my childhood my mom know that when my mood becomes normal I came out from room.
Activity: 37
January 02, 2018, 05:18:47 PM
Get professional help, either from a psychiatrist for medication OR a psychologist or counsellor for therapy!
Activity: 65
January 02, 2018, 02:57:51 PM
Depression is very very bad thing. It can damage a person more than poison. If somebody is feeling depression he or she should share it with his or his

friends. That is a good way to cut through depression.
Activity: 14
January 02, 2018, 12:02:49 PM
Depression drains your energy, hope, and drive, making it difficult to take the steps that will help you to feel better. But while overcoming depression isn’t quick or easy, it’s far from impossible. You can’t just will yourself to “snap out of it, ”but you do have more control than you realize—even if your depression is severe and stubbornly persistent. Dealing with depression requires action, but taking action when you’re depressed can be hard. Sometimes, just thinking about the things you should do to feel better, like exercising or spending time with friends, can seem exhausting or impossible to put into action.
Activity: 80
December 31, 2017, 06:10:43 AM
beautiful scenic mountain walks Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 4
December 31, 2017, 06:03:55 AM
on vacation if there is no work
Activity: 140
December 31, 2017, 05:42:59 AM
I really try to stay away from depression. For that, I am improving myself on different things like sport, trading or knowledge day by day.
Activity: 38
December 30, 2017, 03:02:18 AM
Go to psychiatric, and get some medicine for relieve stress
Activity: 84
December 30, 2017, 02:57:41 AM
As student there are many works i do projects and etc you just have to stay positive no matter how hard your situation is you have to smile and be happy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 02:52:44 AM
Whenever I'm feeling down and depressed, and my mind is full of negativity and trouble what I do is I take some sleep and rest it out. Sometimes I eat some of my favorite foods also to help me feel more better.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 11:58:22 PM
I have been in high school for some time also had depression, I was not interested in anything but suicide, I chose the natural state.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 11:43:11 PM
I recommend too serious depression to see a psychiatrist and receive professional treatment.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 11:40:57 PM
Depression is now more and more hair, many people have ended their lives because of depression, I think in life do not give yourself too much pressure to maintain a optimistic life is the most important.
Pages:
Jump to: