Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 13. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 02:45:21 PM
Keep yourself busy and make each day as productive as possible, that's the one of the best way to prevent depression.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 01:28:48 PM
I am depressed I will abandon all my routines.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
gym and sleep
Activity: 35
May 12, 2018, 02:23:06 AM
The way to cope with depression is when you have a person who is always around the hard times to share most of the sad things in life.
Activity: 30
May 12, 2018, 01:14:29 AM
To deal with depression as well as autism has many ways, most depressed people do not want to come in contact with many people and talk to them, I think that more attention is needed from family.
Activity: 39
May 11, 2018, 11:21:33 PM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.
For me to overcome depression you must first help your self and along the other processes you will be effectively overcome it just ask for guidance, pray , value yourself, and be happy, enjoy your life while you still have the chance.
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 07:22:41 PM
whenever i feel depressed i play my christian songs.
Activity: 158
May 11, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
Spend more time with your family and do outdoor activities. You can also go out with your friends,listen to music or even go shopping. Do not just stay inside your room,it will only make your situation worst. Go out and have fun.
Activity: 196
May 11, 2018, 05:28:29 PM
I usually go to my friends to speakout my problems and somtimes i went on a short vacation to release my stress.
Activity: 438
Merit: 266
May 11, 2018, 03:51:34 PM
Emo music is as effective in killing depression like Nokia 3310 is effective in breaking hydraulic press.
Activity: 18
May 11, 2018, 02:17:21 PM
Whenever i feel depressed i play games online like CS go to distract my mind and trust me it works for me.
Activity: 53
May 11, 2018, 02:06:59 PM
When you are depressed, try to spend more time with your beloved one. Try to share with them the cause. It will relieve you.
copper member
Activity: 168
May 11, 2018, 11:05:09 AM
You know, btcs are not just a earning currency for me. Its my emotions and this helps in cutting my depression greatly.
Activity: 114
May 08, 2018, 07:40:38 PM
How to eliminate defression by pray to Allah then heart would quiet.
Therefore we in the compulsory to blajar religion, because the religion of can be a sedative heart
Activity: 23
May 08, 2018, 06:55:17 PM
I've experienced depression when I gave birth to my 3rd child,or simply what we called Postpartrum syndrome..But I fought it by simply praying and praying and praying,talk to positive people,internet surfing and anything that could help me not to feel loneliness...It lasts for a month but with my deep belief in God and knowledge on how to handle it ,I survive...
Activity: 56
May 08, 2018, 04:13:38 PM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.
I pursue my activities without being overwhelmed because I always think about the success I achieved without paying attention to every babble that is not important let alone not at all support what I'm doing. And I often exercise to keep my blood circulation and my mind smooth
Activity: 12
May 08, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
Taking the first step is always the hardest. But going for a walk or getting up and dancing to your favorite music, for example, is something you can do right now. And it can substantially boost your mood and energy for several hours—long enough to put a second recovery step into action, such as preparing a mood-boosting meal or arranging to meet an old friend. By taking the following small but positive steps day by day, you’ll soon soon lift the heavy fog of depression and find yourself feeling happier, healthier, and more hopeful again.
Activity: 10
May 08, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
Dealing with depression requires action, but taking action when you’re depressed can be hard. Sometimes, just thinking about the things you should do to feel better, like exercising or spending time with friends, can seem exhausting or impossible to put into action.
Activity: 14
May 07, 2018, 05:50:56 PM
playing video games
Activity: 9
May 07, 2018, 04:13:37 PM
Depression drains your energy, hope, and drive, making it difficult to take the steps that will help you to feel better. But while overcoming depression isn’t quick or easy, it’s far from impossible. You can’t just will yourself to “snap out of it,” but you do have more control than you realize—even if your depression is severe and stubbornly persistent. The key is to start small and build from there. Feeling better takes time, but you can get there by making positive choices for yourself each day.

Pages:
Jump to: