Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 16. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 05:44:17 AM
Every time im depressed i usually just smile and think about somthing i love, and the people i love
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 05:43:52 AM
I don't think there's an actual way to get over depression unless seeing a doctor. I mean, you can handle the depression by escaping real life like watching lots of tv or movie really helps that. But after they're finished everything will be still in the same place and at the end all you'll probably get is a missing life.
Activity: 308
December 25, 2017, 05:43:29 AM
Actually, I am suffering from a great sadness right now. And I can't deny that I am experiencing depression. In order to deal with it, I divert myself in doing differents stuffs like drawing, playing instruments, composing songs, hang out with my boy bestfriends, eat ice cream. I also decided to have my own journal. There, I will be able to express everything that I feel, I think, my realizations in order to release the emotions that toxifies my mind and my heart.
December 25, 2017, 05:43:09 AM
go out and do something fun just keep yourself busy and try not to think about it
Activity: 225
December 25, 2017, 05:42:10 AM
Depression is very common nowadays, but it has some levels. If yours is a soft depression, you can deal it by yourselves.
December 25, 2017, 05:41:47 AM
I deal with depression by drinking heavily. Say what you want but at least I'm not in denial.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 05:37:34 AM
Understand that life has changes, up and down moments and that the biggest flaw that society has given us is the need to fixate on these things, medicate them and try to suck the rest of the world down with those that cannot cope.
Activity: 294
December 25, 2017, 05:37:18 AM
I will walk the road and see the beauty of nature then that's where I can calm the heart.
Activity: 209
December 25, 2017, 05:36:51 AM
find a hobby, stay away from negative thoughts, grow a plant, go to nature.
Activity: 187
December 25, 2017, 05:36:17 AM
Just drinking beer eating some delicious foods yeah 
Activity: 196
December 25, 2017, 05:35:57 AM
Im just walking in the park then buy some foods and not thinking so much
Activity: 157
December 25, 2017, 05:35:39 AM
The best way of dealing with depression is a walk in the fresh air with your beloved dog. As well helps the fishing. When you fish, there is excitement and he always wins depression. Also helps me a trip to the shooting range. You switch attention and concentrate on the target. With each shot the negativity goes away.
Activity: 168
December 25, 2017, 05:35:09 AM
Meditation is only and simple way to get out from depression. I have also survived through it for two years.. there is a organisation in India with the name of Brahma Kumaris. They teach Rajyoga.. which empowers your soul and subconscious mind.    Get well soon
December 25, 2017, 05:34:45 AM
when i depressed i try to look other work that can give me happiness and forget any problem that i strugle i try to listen music that can give me a peace of mind or either playing online games or playing outside with my friends
December 25, 2017, 05:34:20 AM
i try to focus on some pleasant things for me, do what i like to do and not what i have to. or think about people who are in worse state than me (it sometimes helps). and i like how this video puts it nicely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfUE41-JFw kinda gives you a bit different angle to look at yourself
Activity: 224
December 25, 2017, 05:34:00 AM
I will go to do whatever I like to do with my lovely family.
Activity: 96
December 18, 2017, 04:04:00 AM
I keep myself very busy and crypto helps me with that and I also stay away from listening sad stories on radios or tv.
Activity: 52
December 17, 2017, 10:52:52 PM
Hi everyone, Just wanted to post something because this is a topic thats close to my heart. I have been battling depression for a few years now and sometimes the best thing to do is just reevaluate your life. Meaning have a look at what you have achieved and what you want to achieve and how you can get there. Every journey starts with a single step, so don't expect to achieve every thing in one week or a day give yourself realistic goals that you can do in due time. I also have been going to hypnotherapy classes. Now there are mixed views about hypnotherapy about how it can be a big con and a waste of money but honestly I have never felt better about myself since going to these sessions. Anyone battling depression you don't need to go through this on your own. There's alot of people that would be willing to help and me being one of them. If anyone here wants someone to talk to sometimes a strangers point of view is what you need so it isn't one sided. Noone be afraid of giving me a message if you want to talk. Always here to help.
Activity: 11
December 17, 2017, 10:41:40 PM
if I am depressed then I will do sports or other light activities.
Activity: 47
December 17, 2017, 10:20:33 PM
I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder and when depression hits me, it really hits me hard. I deal with it by talking to someone who understands me. Talk to one or few people you trust and be gentle to yourself. Be kind and do not use harsh words nor hurt yourself physically. Pray and always try to be positive even if it is hard. Talk to your psychiatrist and have the goal to do better everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: