Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 2. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
I am waiting when  Ethereum price will fall to 30-50 dollars, and then i will buy them for a large amount.I think this will happen in the next month.
Regardless of what the price in the market is, one should have a big investment for the small investment is always prone to loss and there is always a risk to loose. A loss of $10 should not weaken your intentions to make a name in crypto.

Besides, this is a good time to invest of course but there are certain conditions to that and one among those conditions is the size of the capital you put in the investment. The more you invest in bulk, the more you have chances to earn per coin in long term. Keep on ignoring the momentary loss.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
It's not so smart - watching eth every time. Just wait. Miracles don't happen immediately, you know. Come back after week or month. So you will see the result.

Yup, we shouldn't need to watch the price too often because it sometimes bring us the feel of "panic".
We better forget it and come back again after few weeks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
If you invest in the long term then there is nothing wrong ! Just buy as much as possible ! You will be very happy after eth starts to grow.
Activity: 560
It's not so smart - watching eth every time. Just wait. Miracles don't happen immediately, you know. Come back after week or month. So you will see the result.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

Hmm, most advices here are assuming that cryptocurrencies are going to "skyrocket" or "moon" in the future. Which shouldn't be the sole main reason you "invested" in crypto, or ETH in your case.

For me, I "invested" monetarily in crypto via mining (a.k.a. securing the network) and staking, because I strongly believe that Crypto and Blockchains are here to stay and will be the "Internet Boom" for Currencies in human history. By mining and staking, I actually contributed to the whole network model and helped in the experiments run by all these different crypto foundations and organizations. The coin rewards from mining and staking are part of the "bonus" along the way Smiley

So ask yourself, whats the primary reason for your investment. If its for the x100 gain for price difference, you will have to prep yourself with the mindset that any coin can potentially drop to pennies. Also do extensive background research on a coin before investing, and determine yourself whats the strong point of the coin that you investing, be it the team behind it, the technology behind it etc.

At the end of the day, invest only what you can afford to lose.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm guessing that by the end of the year there will be a boom in the market, in my opinion no coin will not grow at the end of this year, I hold some coins and I expect them to grow at the end of the year. this year
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Do not panic. Now i just lost 6000$ within a month. so do not get upset, thats the nature of the crypto currency.
sorry for the lost. This is how crypto is, when it is in the greens, we all forget that it'lll ever go back to the reds and when it is in the reds, we all forget that it'll ever go to the greens. So let anyone talk about their feelings because it is the right time to talk that way. When the right time to laugh is near, they will start smiling Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Ethereum I made it as a long-term investment, I always believe that ethereum's future will soon recover and skyrocket like last year, if you buy ethereum when it's cheap and feel profit if you sell now then you can sell, but if you sell loss I suggest to be patient.
Activity: 266
Indeed, the price decline against Ethereum is an impact of instability that occurs in the Cryptocurrency market.
You should not invest in Ethereum, wait until Ethereum prices become stable and the price is quite strong.
At present Ethereum often experiences price reductions so if you invest in Ethereum then this will be too risky for now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I am waiting when  Ethereum price will fall to 30-50 dollars, and then i will buy them for a large amount.I think this will happen in the next month.
It will never happen dude. currently the lowest price, lowest condition for most crypto. many crypto have experienced a very deep falling and now prices have begun to stabilize and I think the next few days or weeks the price will turn and recover. Buy now if you don't want to be disappointed
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
the price is unlikely to fall below 200, and the future is most likely bright at the ethereum, the technology is developing in spite of everything and as before the platform remains the first in terms of performance ICO

may and will be below 200, but only slightly. predicted a fall in prices to $ 150, but the forecast did not come true.
also announced an update that will increase throughput and stability. I think that with the release of it, there will be a small pamp
ethereum price hard to drop below $200 again.there will much demand when it happen and price could bounce back again.$200 maybe could be psychology level for ethereum price.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
the price is unlikely to fall below 200, and the future is most likely bright at the ethereum, the technology is developing in spite of everything and as before the platform remains the first in terms of performance ICO

may and will be below 200, but only slightly. predicted a fall in prices to $ 150, but the forecast did not come true.
also announced an update that will increase throughput and stability. I think that with the release of it, there will be a small pamp
Activity: 490
Activity: 168
I think there's nothing to worry about if you are a long term holding you just have to be patience to wait till the price of ethereum goes high ethereum price will recover slowly and all our investment will gain soon.
Activity: 420
I think you are too fast to buy ETH coins if you wait for the ETH when the price has decreased in price until it reaches the lowest price then you will not experience a loss, you need to analyze the change in the ETH coin price for several days to find out the lowest price
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Activity: 753
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Immediately lost $ 10? as? No need to be upset, as the price of ETH will rise when the entire market recovers. Remember the basic rule: invest the money that you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
is it when the price began to fall it signifies not a nice time? I think does as well. just living how resilient you are waiting for the increase occurred because basically up and down in the market is a reasonable condition. There will be no good time to buy as the market continues to move and wait for a stable point it was quite difficult for the eagerly anticipated.
Activity: 322
You must be aware that when you are trying to invest in the cryptocurrency, expect a volatile price of the coins. Because cryptocurrency is a volatile coin and its price changes even a second. It could go higher or even lower.
Activity: 448
You done great because eth is established coin and now moment all crypto falling that's why eth same here. I think it's good opportunity for buy more eth. When market will ne recover this time you have smart profit.           
Pages:
Jump to: