Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 11. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
wait until 2019 when the market becomes favorable for investment and then invest in startups. Now I would not advise you to invest these funds and leave them in long-term in ethereum
Activity: 72
An absolutely promising project is ECTA.io that tries to revolutionize the current employment industry. I would recommend it to have a lot at their whitepaper and how they can help developer around the world to make a living by using the ECTA platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Now if buying ICO is a bad thing, because the ICO now contains a lot of risk, or the price of the coin when traded will fall sharply compared to the sale price ICO. Investors always lose.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
The main thing is not to hurry in your choice, you should analyze well those ICOs in which you are going to participate, many of them issue empty coins that have no value, you need to look at what is behind them, what product and idea.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
at the end, did you join any ICO? to my opinion, it is proper to join those pegged to eth and not those pegged to $
Activity: 182
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Do not invest at this stage in startups because they are now causing very large losses. wait for a favorable market and just start investing
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
I think this time is not the right time to invest in an ICO project. I see many projects have to pause the ICO, wait for the market better.
Activity: 696

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

What are you talking about buying ICO? haha. But if you want to invest on different ICOs, you can search a site which gives the top rated or top ICOs that will give you return of investment.
Activity: 153
Today, the search for an ICO project that will work successfully is very difficult, because there are so many ICO projects. Only more than half of them are scammers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hello buddy, I think, no one can advise you to choose an ICO project. This is 50:50 investment, there always both potency and risk in our investment. It will be better for you to learn the project well before you decide to join a project. This will make you easier to choose an ICO project.
Activity: 406

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Investing your 5 ethereum in ico is also a good strategy but i just want to say that there are also so many ico that is becaming successful during there sales but after they will be listed on some exchanger there price is falling so holding your 5eth is also good thing to do.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
My advice is currently the market conditions are not stable, you can invest in IIC which has the potential and you have to be more selective about ICC that has sprung up at this time. so 5 eth can be used to get profit by having to be careful and also more detail about the ico that you will go.
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Now if you invest air in ISO without a fixed rate, at least $ 500, then in a few months you can be very sorry. Now selling - investing ETH does not see any point. If you have not bought it at current prices, but kept it from winter-summer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
Yeah, you can invest this sum of money in some ICO project. For example, with promising idea which have a great potential for growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
It's better to put your 5 ethereum in trading than dummy ico projects and so much promising not true. Because in trading you can manage your funds on coins you gonna bought.
If you want to invest in a project at the startup stage, this does not mean that you will get a profit. I agree that it is more expedient to trade on the stock exchange
Activity: 154

ACM from GCOX not bad, they just finished their 1st ITS, feedback not bad. 1st tranche over subscribe 156%

Maybe u can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 560
It's better to put your 5 ethereum in trading than dummy ico projects and so much promising not true. Because in trading you can manage your funds on coins you gonna bought.
Activity: 141
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Please dont invest in ico during that bear market . That is really risky . You can buy some cheap coins from exchanges and you need to hold these tokens for some time. You will definetly earn good money with your holdings. Dont try to invest icos for now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Make your market analysis So you will choose the best projects, I advise you to see the ratings on ICO trekkers. I always before conducting the analysis, first choose the project from there and then try to understand the project.
Activity: 196
I think that this time investing in ICO is very dangerous. There are too many ICO scam, or ICO projects fail. I think you should invest  altcoin in top 50 CMC . Altcoin is currently priced very low.
Pages:
Jump to: