Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 15. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 27, 2018, 02:34:39 AM
Not at this point of time, as ethereum is a good investment and its prices are rising. You can see its prices which were down significantly as compared to other coins, but now it is rising back. And it will go upwards in prices. The coin is projected to hit at least $900 by the middle of the year 2019. So wait for at least half a year.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 26, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

If you don't care about your 5 ETH, you can invest them into an ICO, but most probably you will lose partly or totally your investments as majority of ICOs are unprofitable or scams.

I would recommend you to have a look to non-ICO projects. They are usually less risky and more reliable, as they are built around dedicated communities.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
I think that the best solution is to keep your 5 Ethereums. Until the Ethereum does not grow to $ 500. And it's good to earn it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 26, 2018, 03:38:28 PM
I would recommend to spend your 5 ETH into two variants, first - to stay in ETH, and second - to buy 4 coins from the top 10 coins that fall down in price per every ETH, but not to invest into ICO, nowadays there are few good of them.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 26, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
I think that you should just keep your Ethereums instead of investing icos. Maybe you can invest some strong altcoins for earn ethereum in the future. but now icos are very dangerous.
Activity: 238
September 26, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Now the ICO market is developing an extremely difficult situation. Therefore, I do not invest money to buy new coins. I now bet on the most reliable altcoins. In particular, now I continue to hold Ethereum, I also buy NEO, Ripple and Waves.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 26, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
After studying the current situation on the market, I preferred to be cautious enough. Therefore, while I refused a possible option with investments in ICO. It seems to me that now it is better to continue to hold and buy Ethereum for the future. I expect that the price of the coin will increase from next year.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
if you have 5 ETH you should keep hold because the investment in ico is too risky nowadays, the market is decreasing and many ico coins when entering the market go down even some of them scam
Activity: 304
September 26, 2018, 01:52:11 PM
Now the crypto market is going through really difficult times. Ethereum prices have dropped significantly. Therefore, I prefer to hold coins for the future, rather than investing them in buying an ICO. It seems to me that such a decision before the restoration of the price of Ethereum will give the investor more profits and benefits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 06:44:49 AM
looking for an ICO project that will run successfully is very difficult, because there are so many ICO projects that only intend to commit fraud with fake projects and products. however if you have a trusted project then you can invest your ethereum in the project
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

On these days, theres a lot of ICO  launching and some of them were scam, so I guess this is not the rIght time to invest on an ICO projects. Unless if you've some criteria to choose which one has a good and reliaible ICO projects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
September 26, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
Nowadays It is hard to find a good ICO for investment, many good projects delayed their ICO because of current market conditions.
copper member
Activity: 84
September 26, 2018, 05:22:31 AM
Crypto forex enterprise are into most important approaches to start up, the primary is trading and having daily income, whilst the second one investment, that could take after a short time period, with a sure warranty on income return.
Activity: 644
September 26, 2018, 05:17:49 AM
My advice is in this market condition, Investing on ICO is somewhat risky. we can't 100% predict any thing,There will be good ico in even this kind of bear market.finding that kind of ICOs is difficult. In this market condition best investment is buy coins on dip.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 04:55:21 AM
it all depends on you if you have set ico and do a lot of research it doesn't hurt if you join ico, but my advice if you have 5 ETH at this time you should keep your ETH until the market grows again so you get lots of benefits
Activity: 24
September 26, 2018, 04:39:25 AM
DO your own research! There so many ICO-s nowadays that can't reach even their soft caps. I was doing a research recently on ICO sphere and the situation was really awful! ICO-s keep on longing and changing their dates but still the same. ICO should have a strong background in the real world like Entrade.io I think. If it is a strong project and team in the real world they can have success in this new technology as well
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 26, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

This is an advice for you, you can't buy an ICO but you can invest in an ICO.

As of this moment there are so many scam ICO some legit stop their ICO because of the market situation.
For now i will advice you to study the market and pick a good coin to invest in.
Activity: 504
September 26, 2018, 04:29:17 AM
I recommend that before buying a token at the ICO. then you should really need to be sure on the ICO project you will follow. do not let this project turned out to be a scam. because it's a pity your ethereum 5 to float.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
Make an investment with popular projects with high and good ratings also with good feedbacks, There are many ways to profit that 5 ETH, in trading also you can earn a lot of it if you know how to trade. But I suggest much better with investment in ICO just be careful of what project are you taking to.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 26, 2018, 04:09:45 AM
I think that now it is better not to invest in anything. The market is very shaky and it is better to keep your money in stable coins. IMHO
Pages:
Jump to: