Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 12. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
There are plenty of advice. Choose 5-7 projects, and invest in equal parts. Be sure to study the projects yourself,read the white paper, see the ICO rating, study the team and their merits in the past. I like to choose companies with a finished product.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
The crypto market is not booming right now, many ICO projects are dead, and many of them are below the ICO price after they go public, so I think it's best to hold ETH.
The market is currently having a lot of negative issues and I think interested parties still exist, but indeed when they were walking ico there were many who experienced a very large price decline

yes, even some of the current ICO projects are pausing and waiting for normal market conditions to return
and we don't even have a clue until when it will work again. im agreed if better to hold eth now
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
The crypto market is not booming right now, many ICO projects are dead, and many of them are below the ICO price after they go public, so I think it's best to hold ETH.
The market is currently having a lot of negative issues and I think interested parties still exist, but indeed when they were walking ico there were many who experienced a very large price decline
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Investing in ICO recently is not the best way to multiply funds. As practice shows, in 90 percent of cases, the project tokens lose 50-100 percent, and sometimes more, in the price after entering the exchange. Eth is a great project, you can just leave these tokens for long term. Otherwise, I can recommend several promising projects for investment in my opinion: XRP, XEM, NEO, IOTA, Zec, ETC, EOS, ADA
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Choose your ICO you invest into carefully and ICO you chose will choose your profit! The ICO investing is one of the amazing thing in cryptocurrency. There are good ICO and bad ones. No mattet your outcome, you should be satisfied that you have done your best!
Activity: 370
Right now is not a good time to buy into ICOs you can buy the tokens from exchange once they're listed that way you will minimize or stay out of loss.
Activity: 504
If your planning to invest your 5 ethereum into ico projects you need to explore and always read for whitepaper what will be the best for you in your  investment.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

https://listofico.com/icos/incodium
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Some people's here will share their ico bounty but I think its not good also. For your funds I think you make with your own decision for choosing your ICO investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
better looking than a few reference sites and the analysis of the well in order to get optimal results. but in choosing the ICO naturally refuses easy and even in this time because many of the ICO is also quite feel the scam and many trapping investors. ethereum five including a sufficient amount of pity when entered in ICO. Perhaps it could also better resist investments pending the ethereum value increased.
Activity: 168
It is very difficult now with ico , I think if you know how to choose projects then of course you can invest, few projects that now give money but you can still find a project!
Activity: 462
Good Morning
too big risk ico investment because i see nowadays a lot of ico scam, i think 2 ETH investment for ico is enough, hold the rest of ETH you have until market back grow
yes there are so many scammers and i do not know what to do with all of them so it is better to hold now and see what happens next
Activity: 462
Good Morning

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

if you are not sure what to do with your ethereum you shoyld better to hold it for a while and then decide for sure
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Investing in ICO is the fastest way to lose money for newcomers. Take your time and learn how to research ICO before investing, estimate the risks and  only invest what you can afford to lose.

The 5 ETH should be invested in books instead of some random ICO! Learn about it before starting to lose money!
Activity: 630
If you have not invested in an ICO yet, I recommend stopping it, since it's a very risky decision now. Actually I am also very bored with the market, it is tedious and compared with many other bubbles, it too quickly deflated
to date, a lot of investors have moved away from the company ico and have been engaged in buying Tokens on the market. This is much safer and while you can really track the value of a project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
If you have not invested in an ICO yet, I recommend stopping it, since it's a very risky decision now. Actually I am also very bored with the market, it is tedious and compared with many other bubbles, it too quickly deflated
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
When I came into crypto world I had just 1 ETH. It was really hard do decide which project to join. But having 5 ETH, I would suggest to spare your investment in 5 projects. In this case if one project will be scammed - the other will save you
Activity: 126
ico is now very little to raise money , just to lose out on ico , if you're going to invest here then look at the project and how much it has collected if a good amount then buy the tokens and if not then better skip
Activity: 224
I would advise you to buy the top 10 altcs from the CMC for a long time. At the moment there are many ICOs, and it is very difficult to understand which of them will work in the future
Pages:
Jump to: