Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 14. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 30, 2018, 08:39:58 AM
Now it is very risky to invest in ICO. I'd rather buy some kind of coin from the top 20 coinmarketcap
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

You can consider investing in the RIPAEX project, which uses XPS tokens for forging mining based on DPOS technology.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 30, 2018, 08:22:31 AM
the bear market will dominate the market this year. i think you'd better buy some bitcoin. it is the most reliable. i think the real bull market will come in after two to three years.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 08:16:10 AM
If you want to invest in ICO try querrex. Currently it became the trend in which ICOs should have a potential. I believed this could serves as your investment for your Ethereum. Their platform, Project and Team are quite remarkable so thats why one should see through this coin and hope for a good future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 30, 2018, 08:15:14 AM
Do not do anything with your Ethers.
I think that now is more profitable to hold high market cap coins than other starting projects, investors are more careful now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 08:11:18 AM
You can start investing processes through ICO or trading processes, everything will depend on what you can do in the end, because today there are so many options that people can still get. I think that all the same it is better to consider the option of trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
In my opinion, rather than invest in ICO better you hodl your eth coins because it is more profitable and the value of eth more promising. Hold eth can give many advantages rather than join ICO because the price of eth is more valuable and eth still exist in the crypto's world. Eventhough the price of eth still under $300 per coin but in my observation the price of eth still increase slowly.
Activity: 314
September 30, 2018, 08:00:53 AM
You can buy the icon from their coin sale, but before you buy the legal icon, as long as you can ask ico experts, your investment is too big to buy the coin in the icon, you will not be affected Spread the threat of icons.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 08:00:04 AM
If you are not sure where to invest this 5Eth, maybe it is better just hodl. Have to invest very carefully nowadays IMO, do a lot of research, and not just listen what others recommend.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 29, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
If I were you I wont put all your Eth to one ico. Split them to minimise the risk.

Check Bitclave(CAT), coin I like. It has unique working product, reliable devs team and low market cap.

Its price is at the bottom now, so you can read its white paper and research more information about its product.

FYI, anyway decision is yours. Good luck with your investments!
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 29, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
I think the best choice at the moment is not to invest in new projects as the market is on the decline, better wait until all prices go up
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 03:38:04 PM
I think in the current situation, this is not the best option. Although on the other hand, it is better to invest in the project at the bottom and then expect a jump.
Activity: 179
September 29, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
It is difficult to get into the best ICOS with the best multipliers at this moment. We are still in a major bear showcase and the market isn't recouping and most recent five months numerous ICOS have gone to clean, including the cost of the tokens. I don't know now whether it is best to contribute amid an ICO or hold up until a token ranges to the trades and when everybody dumps you simply go in and purchase at an extremely modest cost. Hardly any icos are the ones that make quick benefit and for the most part the whitelists of those get filled quick and you can't get in and purchase even in ico
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 01:53:19 PM
To invest in ICO projects now is a pretty risky thing to do. I personally last invested in an ICO in March of this year and lost money. I think that now the situation is even worse than it was in March, so do not take risks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 05:57:13 AM
I would not advise you to buy a tokens startup because now all the coins just fly to hell after entering the stock exchange. you just lose your money
Activity: 308
September 27, 2018, 05:53:20 AM
Now, to choose an investment in ICO, you need to try very well to find a worthy project. In the current market, most projects enter the market and are traded at the price of ICO and below, be careful
Activity: 208
September 27, 2018, 05:11:53 AM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Yes, ICO now is good for investment because when you buy coins in the the ICO you will receive some bonus coins. So you have the advantage to have more tokens than to other people that will buy on the marketplace. You must research some trusted ICO now so that you can start investing now.
Activity: 196
September 27, 2018, 04:28:20 AM
ICOs do not perform very good lately, as you probably have heard. In most cases it worth more to buy when it is listed on exchanges. There are exceptions of course.
Activity: 486
September 27, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
If you want to invest ether in ICO
My advice to you to buy after placing the currency in the platforms because it is with the current market situation is issued less than the sale price during the ICO
Invest in more than one ICO
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
September 27, 2018, 03:50:33 AM
if you ask anyone about ico what is good to invest then the answer will be different, I suggest you should choose ico yourself based on your own research, because if it only depends on people's answers and you invest in the ico but it turns out that ico is a scam then at the end, regret has believed the advice of others
Pages:
Jump to: