Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 16. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
September 26, 2018, 04:07:03 AM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

You are very unlikely to get any response that is actually going to be helpful. If you want to invest in an ICO you are going to have to learn how to do your own due dilligence. Don't bother looking at the "ICO Rating" sites. It is a well known fact that they get paid by the ICO's to give them a high rating. Other people on here who recommend ICO's to you also have their own agenda which may not be compatible with yours.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
September 26, 2018, 03:58:56 AM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

If you really want to invest in good ico, i will advice you to put your 5 ethereum in foresting ico for sure you can be very profitable after foresting ico will end, and i also advice you to invest in ingot ico it will end on oct 10, i believe it will reach there hardcap.
dont put all of our money into only one project.it really dangerous for us and asset value.better to divide it into 5 portofolio , so if one investment loss, other portofolio could give profits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 03:58:31 AM
The advice i can give you is to take your ETH and let it stay quietly in your wallet. Now the best investment strategy is to do nothing, just patiently wait for ETH to fly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 03:53:03 AM
ICO opinion of everyone of course vary. better do its own analysis in order to establish options and will also understand about what's invested. ICODROPS.COM is a good site in search ICO to invest. will many options can be found in the site and will certainly also provided many good concepts.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 03:49:55 AM
Think carefully, not much choices for ICO now. I would stay away from ICO's at this point.  You need new money to crack a ICO to the moon.  Most also tumble out of the gate allowing you to buy even more. 
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 26, 2018, 03:36:47 AM

In my opinion if you want to invest in ICOS you can refer to MOBU coin campaign. I find it interesting that you can use 5 ETH to buy MOBU. https://mobu.io/
i have heard something about this campaign but i am not sure it is good enough right now to be invested in
MOBU is actually very good, I am sorry that I did not participate in their ICO. When it went public, it was at the bottom of the bear market, but after going online, MOBU still created six times the value, which is great.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 02:55:19 AM
Please, just not now. It's dangerous. You can see what is happening with the market, and the ICO is much worse. So get away from them for a couple of months.
Activity: 378
September 25, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

If you really want to invest in good ico, i will advice you to put your 5 ethereum in foresting ico for sure you can be very profitable after foresting ico will end, and i also advice you to invest in ingot ico it will end on oct 10, i believe it will reach there hardcap.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 25, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
ICO investment are good if i were you i would trade some of it rather to invest in one ICO take some profit with top 20 coins, if you are going for ICO investment like me go for WPP Energy one of the renowned renewable energy provider with partnership to governments to quickly resolve Energy crisis and also to reduce pollution in our ecosystem . I can say its best to invest to Energy sectors because of the demands it has !
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 06:08:17 PM
I wouldn't if I were you. I would trade wisely.
Activity: 364
September 25, 2018, 06:03:30 PM
Yeah, it's safe if keep it in eth form. Everyone should know the market has suffered throughout 2018, for the next few months there will definitely be a price improvement in movement. So, the advice you say is quite unique and it is indeed a possibility.
but I think don't gives much results if saved in ETH, if I would prefer to buy coins or tokens that are cheaper for example str, or neo. with 5 eth I think the growth profit is much bigger than if stored in ETH coin.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 05:58:43 PM
Now it is dangerous to invest in new projects. It seems to me that it is safer to leave ETH and wait a few months. I think that this will give you a good profit.
Yeah, it's safe if keep it in eth form. Everyone should know the market has suffered throughout 2018, for the next few months there will definitely be a price improvement in movement. So, the advice you say is quite unique and it is indeed a possibility.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
September 25, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

In my opinion if you want to invest in ICOS you can refer to MOBU coin campaign. I find it interesting that you can use 5 ETH to buy MOBU. https://mobu.io/
i have heard something about this campaign but i am not sure it is good enough right now to be invested in
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
September 25, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

ypu can participate in ico or you can simply hold your ethereum untill betetr days and then decide what to do with them
Activity: 602
September 25, 2018, 04:40:33 PM
I think that now and last year, investing in ICO is not the best way to invest your money in anything. I previously invested in some projects of ICO and it was a pretty successful project, but for now investing in the ICO, is equivalent to the discarding of their money.

recently, many investors invest their money in coins on the exchange, after listerin. Thus, they try to avoid losing their funds, which may be associated with fraud, as well as with little promising projects .
Activity: 921
September 25, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
I think that now and last year, investing in ICO is not the best way to invest your money in anything. I previously invested in some projects of ICO and it was a pretty successful project, but for now investing in the ICO, is equivalent to the discarding of their money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
September 25, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
I think now in ico it is better not to invest it is better to wait for the moment when the market will be bullish, now all the coins are falling and fees in ico are not very large you can lose money
Exactly investing in ICO at the moment is a No for me, Unless you can find an ICO that will have much hype then you can invest and recently most ICO are shifting their sale until market turns better, So I will advise you hold your eth until market gets better, or if you are a risky taker, you can be trading with the eth and be increasing it gradually
Activity: 308
September 25, 2018, 03:39:01 PM
I think now in ico it is better not to invest it is better to wait for the moment when the market will be bullish, now all the coins are falling and fees in ico are not very large you can lose money
Activity: 252
September 25, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
If am to say, its best to hold your etherum or use it to buy existing coins in this market. Icos are not the way forward now in opinion. Their is less demand for icos in this bear market
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 03:24:25 PM
Try to look at the ICO HOLDER, there are already a number of ongoing ICOs and the newly released ICO. It may be that the website is useful for you in choosing ICO as your investment, but you should look at the details of the ICO to be able to predict the running of the ICO. The website is very complete and detailed in terms of the ICO project value statistics, of course it will provide direction for you in choosing the ICO you want.
Pages:
Jump to: