Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 18. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 10:02:51 AM
I would not now invest in any projects, because the market is in a strong drawdown and it is not known what will happen next. I think it's best to just wait, if you have not yet had time to proat your coins!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 22, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

I think better you can invest in good altcoins. ICO project are not best place to invest in this situation. Dent,Aion,BQX,PPP,LCD and Ripple is the good chances to invest in low rate. In bull market most of the coin price very low so, i think right time to invest in cryptocurrencies.   
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
Have a look at www.Ecta.io a very innovative project that has caught much attention recently. I believe they will succeed.
Activity: 168
September 22, 2018, 03:38:03 PM
Don't spend all of your ETH in just one ICO. Try to diversify it, just like what you would've done in trading.
I would recommend you to buy Zuflo, Dice Money, Airpod, and others. They have great team and product.
The whitepaper will tell you in details.

I totally agree with you, diversification is the key, cus if you still decide to buy and hold, with the current market situation you will loose fund, that's for sure, but you should look beyond ico alone as my friend has said, you can also try some other investment like arbitrage but for my own recommendation you can go for opther, I see potential in token.
Activity: 287
September 22, 2018, 03:34:21 PM
I do not advise you to invest in ICO if you do not have knowledge about it. I think many ICOs are scam now. So don't invest in ico if you just joined cryptocurrency. You need a good experience to invest there. So just keep it and hold your ethereum for the long term.
Activity: 476
September 22, 2018, 03:32:59 PM
buying and contributing to ico needs a lot of careful analysis and consideration, especially with the many new ico who are present together and compete to show who is the best. but if you choose carefully and carefully, then you will easily benefit and contribute to the success of the project
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 03:31:21 PM
At this point I would not recommend investing in ICOs. Because of the negative sentiment in the market, coins with ICOs after entering the exchange are cheaper than when buying.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
September 22, 2018, 03:18:10 PM
With  ETH I would prefer to make more Horizen nodes and enjoy a 10% rewards for nodes operators
Activity: 196
September 22, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

I advise you not to rush with investments, as now bear market and you will get only losses. I advise you to wait for the market to grow.
Activity: 504
September 22, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
I would certainly not recommend buying the ICO, I think the current rise will be a bull trap and a big drop again. And the bear market showed us that all ICOs are a scam.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
September 22, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
ICO are overflowed in cryptomarket, with thousands of ICO striking for listing, you should understand the risk that an ICO could fail and its a painful measure to gain your investment back these days, ICO are getting smaller and well, saturated market, i wouldn't get in new ICOs now but watching existing one for gains, its the period where project has to work hard in getting recognition and exposure, keep your ETH safe 
Activity: 188
September 22, 2018, 05:11:50 AM
It is really hard to recommend an ICO in these days, which will be profitable for sure, as most ICOs are just not profitable in the bearmarket.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
Now that the market is in a downturn, I suggest you not to buy ICO. Many of my friends around me are losing money. Don't buy unless you have a very future ICO.
Activity: 201
September 22, 2018, 05:02:00 AM
 I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - yes i will invest , nOS,Uncloak , Eloncity , Akropolis , Uranus . these are top rating ICO's in this year
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
Keep holding your ETH, don't sell ETH just to buy coins that don't have a bright future. If you want to earn money from crypto, just join the bounty campaign program. The more you join the bounty campaign, the more results you get. Very good to do while waiting for market prices to rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 22, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

Check the signature that I use now, they are giving discounts and attractive offers for you. moreover they have roadmaps, goals, big investors etc. this is a very profitable ico at the moment I think. it would be better if you check it yourself here
https://wppenergy.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
Be careful when choosing ICO, the trap from ICO is currently growing in various places. Do not let your ETH assets shrink or disappear because of an ICO scam. At least choose those who have experienced teams in the field of ICO and also sales that continue to be active and have reached the minimum target.
Activity: 658
September 22, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

If you really want to invest in icos you can get all of information on coinschedule or even in this forum (bounties), but i not recommend you to invest in icos better you turn your ETH into doge, xrp or anything else.
Activity: 156
September 22, 2018, 02:33:23 AM
It the ICO is promising, then spend some of your ETH on it. Investing in a certain ICO need a thorough knowledge of it. Otherwise, you will end up empty-handed.
Activity: 416
September 22, 2018, 02:27:54 AM
yeah, these are best ICO's at the moment, buy some tokens and hold it. Ankr Network, Celes Chain, GLASS, nOS, Blockcloud
Pages:
Jump to: