Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 17. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 03:20:09 PM
Don't put all of your money in one. It may lead you end up with zero balance as you know most of them are scam now. You should invest some in altcoins and bitcoin too so that you can have back up in case you get scammed with ICO.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 03:18:58 PM
I am not gonna give any advice on what exactly you should buy and I would suggest not to listen but to do your own research, to not get Tricked buy some bad people. I just want to say that you should invest not just in one project. Split your investment in a few different coins
Activity: 111
September 25, 2018, 03:17:49 PM
Now it is not favorable to put in projects. Many bad projects come for fund raising for the development. All good projects wait for market development
Activity: 255
September 25, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

I believe that under current conditions this is not a very large amount. And the risks of investing in ICO are now quite large. Therefore, I prefer to continue holding my Ethereum for the future. Also, some of the money I invest in buying reliable altcoins - Ripple, NEO and Waves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

The value of ethereum is still low that's why it is not advisable.if you will put your eth on ico and even there are so many trusted ico it is more better if we will wait until the market will be better and then you can invest on a very great project like EMP.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 25, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

Investing in ICO will give you good and big profits if you select the best and legit one. But you need to understand that ICO investing is a long term investment, this is not a 'get rich quick' scheme. You need to be patient, trust in the project and have the ability to overcome fud. You need a strong hand to hold your token no matter what happen in the price either dump or pump until not reach your desired price to sell just hold. Patient is the key if you want to be succeed in ICO investing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
Now it is dangerous to invest in new projects. It seems to me that it is safer to leave ETH and wait a few months. I think that this will give you a good profit.
yes the market is in a very bad condition and the ICO projects suffer in the first place. under such pressure from the project, it's not that you will not get a profit, but at least your return will be a success. As an option, it is better to buy a project coin after entering the exchange when its price drops significantly
I absolutely agree, at the moment the market is very unstable and investing in ICO is now a risky step, but if you decide to choose the project you can here: icodrops.com. Another tip is to choose a project with a rating of Very high, so you will more secure your assets. But again, to minimize your risks at the moment, buy on your 5 ETH - promising coins from the top http://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 07:00:42 AM
Now it is dangerous to invest in new projects. It seems to me that it is safer to leave ETH and wait a few months. I think that this will give you a good profit.
yes the market is in a very bad condition and the ICO projects suffer in the first place. under such pressure from the project, it's not that you will not get a profit, but at least your return will be a success. As an option, it is better to buy a project coin after entering the exchange when its price drops significantly
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 07:00:15 AM
it is very difficult to advise ICO which is good and potential, I see now many ICOs have failed, so it is very risky to invest there, I see at this time for a potential ICO my version is an authentic coin, but it is only seen from its current development, you can find yourself according to your will, but be careful not to believe easily with the amount of profit offered
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 25, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
Activity: 252
September 25, 2018, 06:26:33 AM
top 50 coins should be lower risk. the return might not as high as shit coin. but if you willing to take high risk, shit coin is your choice.
Activity: 196
September 25, 2018, 06:26:10 AM
I would invest to the most hyped projects only in the current market sentiment. Ian Balina recommends Chromaway and Metahash, maybe they will be good coices, but it is hard to predict.
Activity: 314
September 25, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

In my opinion if you want to invest in ICOS you can refer to MOBU coin campaign. I find it interesting that you can use 5 ETH to buy MOBU. https://mobu.io/
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 04:59:46 AM
If you buy Ethereum now, it is better to hold him and then start to participate in the new ICO projects. Otherwise I don't see the point.
Activity: 630
September 24, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
I think you can do different something.You can participate ICO with 50% amount and remaining 50% you can invest in trading.I think you can earn good from this way.Only invest in ICO have little risk.So you can follow following way.
Generally speaking, today it is not very risky to participate in ico companies, as He has almost half of the market occupied fraudulent projects. Proceeding from this, many investors buy coins on the exchange, they invest in ico companies.
Activity: 336
September 24, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
Pay attention to ApolloX and Azbit projects. I think that this is one of the most interesting projects of autumn. I think there will be a growing market when projects will traded on the exchanges. It will be possible to make a profit in a short time.
Activity: 131
September 24, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
Never listen to someone about ICO or trading recommendations, you should listen to only trusted sources, otherwise you will make bad investments and lose money.
Activity: 560
September 24, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
The answer is Yes ,definitely the easiest and quickest way to get good profit in crypto is participating in different ICOs,there is a great choice of  good  ICOs going on nowdays,so don't waste your time ,find a few promising ones and invest your Eth.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 24, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Actually anyone can not saying the best ICO, because anyone can not sure to give the best ICO. There are many ICO on the market. you should choose the best ICO by seeing their activity and their advisor and how many people in this state on that ICO. Also remember that if you want to really invest in ICO project then you should to invest on that ICO which is last stage of ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
September 24, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
The best ico that you have been to invest is on the icobench or icomark website just search on google and you will see that. Investing in ICO for now is risky but choices wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: