Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 20. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:03:30 PM
I advise you to stay away from ICOs and invest in succesful projects from top 100. Pick those which under 1$ and you will be happy after 12-18 months. NEM , ADA etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:00:59 PM
At the moment, it is very dangerous to invest in new projects, because most of them are scammers. I think that this is not the best strategy now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
September 14, 2018, 02:55:08 PM
Spend them on something else. Buy a phone or a laptop, buy flowers for your mom. Do not invest in ICO, you will lose money.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

You should hodl for now. There is a bull market with crypto coming soon
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
Look for the ICO. There are very good ICO running at the moment. Invest wisely because there are too much scams also running at the moment. Happy Investing.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 02:46:52 PM
If you now invest 5 ETH in ICO then I think you will lose 70-80% or 100%. Too adventurous and dangerous to invest in ICO at this time. Please continue to hold or buy a good altcoin like ADA XRP NEO .. it will be much better than investing in your ICO.

In my opinion, if you are currently investing in an ICO, you should not care about its value when it is listed on the exchange, because startups hardly have any product to prove that their token is worthwhile. , should wait when their product is complete
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 13, 2018, 05:21:07 PM
You should better keep your ethereums because you will have surprises with it in the future. There are many chances to get amazed by 5 eth in time
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 12, 2018, 03:58:55 PM
If you now invest 5 ETH in ICO then I think you will lose 70-80% or 100%. Too adventurous and dangerous to invest in ICO at this time. Please continue to hold or buy a good altcoin like ADA XRP NEO .. it will be much better than investing in your ICO.
Activity: 308
September 12, 2018, 03:51:11 PM
I think that you need to make decisions on your own, so now there are a lot of scammers in ICO. Good luck.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
September 12, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
I will advise you to better buy Altcoin market is red buying now is the best time because most Altcoin are selling cheap... Although investing is risky but investment in Altcoin is more safer than that of ICO. Most ICO now sell below ICO price so you need to be very careful.

We must understand that there's no point in dividing such a small sum (5-10 ETH) at the current price. If the market will go up, ETH'll do the same. If it'll go down, it's safer to hold money in ETH or BTC cause they're stable.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 02:10:15 PM
There are really a lot of scams out there in the market. Be careful. Alway check their website, their communities, are they active on social media etc. Also, do you believe in their project etc. For example, I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain. That’s improving the whole blockchain ecosystem, if you ask me.
Activity: 93
September 12, 2018, 12:19:35 PM
There are sure troubles related with investment in ICO - the truth of the matter is that on the off chance that you can enough pick ICO commendable, at that point you can without much of a stretch adapt to exchanging on the stock trade. What's more, considering that the general pattern of the market is falling, at that point you would be wise to acquire benefit and purchase tokens deserving of ICO after the posting, as training appears, they are ten times less expensive than the cost of ICO.
Activity: 420
September 11, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

In my own opinion you should just hold your coins today since the market prices are dropping and you should not switch into new coin because your coin will lose its value even more.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

As of now I have no list of a new potential ICO because almost all of them are made to gain profit and not focusing in the development of their project that is why majority of them are suffering from the dump of their investors.

Even good projects now do not make a profit. Today is not the best time to invest in ico projects
Activity: 644
September 11, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

As of now I have no list of a new potential ICO because almost all of them are made to gain profit and not focusing in the development of their project that is why majority of them are suffering from the dump of their investors.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

I will say no invest in this time as market is fully down. If you invest in ICO it may not reached its goals as maximum ICO happening at present time. On the other hand if that ico success also, price of tokens may lowest that ico did. So you may loser also at that time. So keep patience at present time and be a gainer in future.
Activity: 380
September 11, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
I would not invest in you ico. Investing with icos does not make any money at the moment. But ethereum is also falling at a fairly high rate. I think the best thing to do is to wait in bitcoin at the moment Smiley
Activity: 789
September 11, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Each new coin project will definitely carry out the sales phase, of course to raise funds in the interest of project development that will be carried out. To attract investors, we need promotions that we can call prizes. The bias is that the team will entrust prizes to managers who already have a good reputation. The Amazix and Yahoo62278 teams are gift managers who have experience and have been trusted to successfully handle bounties until the sales of tokens are smooth. my advice, try to participate in the new ICO coin project, whose gift is handled by the amazix team or yahoo67778.
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
September 11, 2018, 01:01:37 PM
On your place I would not risk to put in ico. At least now. Good projects are not enough. And even they are subject to huge risk of a failure. On it it is worth leaving the means in more reliable coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 11, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

Do you still think it is convenient to invest in ICOs at this time of uncertainty in the market? I am not convinced that risking your ethers in projects that do not guarantee any success is a good decision, because in fact, according to what I have observed the great boom of the ICOs has been left behind, and in these moments the vast majority of them are suffering a lot to meet their minimum capitalization goals.

Therefore, perhaps you should rethink the possibility of holding your ethers as a valid option to increase your capital in the medium term.
Pages:
Jump to: