Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 21. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 10:05:18 AM
On your site, I probably would not have done anything with these ETH because now is an unfortunate time to work with ETH coins, because they are now probably at the most disadvantageous place, such prices remind me of the departed 2017.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 10:00:12 AM
Do not rely on someone else's opinion when choosing projects in which you want to invest. You should independently analyze all areas, all projects and choose those in which you most of all believe!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
Although I don't have too much of experience in ICO industry but I can still advise to check out the ICO rating websites such as ICO bench and ICOdrops to check out good ICO which you can invest.
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 01:04:52 PM
Time plays a crucial role, and a rationale investor should  wait for prolong time because fluctuations has devalue the  market and we should wait for rig 5ht time and then we should invest.
Activity: 532
September 09, 2018, 04:56:03 PM
I will advise you to better buy Altcoin market is red buying now is the best time because most Altcoin are selling cheap... Although investing is risky but investment in Altcoin is more safer than that of ICO. Most ICO now sell below ICO price so you need to be very careful.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
September 09, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
as it has been repeatedly mentioned, there are a lot of scammers in the ico market and it is possible that your investments can be lost. Proceeding from this, the best investment option is buying coins already on the stock exchange.

At the same time, if you buy something on the stock exchange, it's better to take either a stable position. Or something that appeared recently but showed itself well. There are not many such projects, but the investment will not be so risky
Activity: 343
September 09, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

With the amount of ETH you currently have at 5 ETH I think you can buy Altcoins in ICOS campaign as MOBU is very potential coin and is very well appreciated for more information you can find out at wes: //mobu.io/
Activity: 326
September 09, 2018, 04:36:29 PM
To date, 5 ETH are practically worthless - it's only $ 1000. I think that not too much. Better sell it, and buy a coin that is more stable on the current run-for example bitcoin, EOS and others.
Activity: 658
September 09, 2018, 04:31:16 PM
Yes it's a good idea to buy in an ico right now or maybe try to pick some undervalued erc20 token this also may be great good luck with your investment
Activity: 252
September 09, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
every reply on your post, they promote the ico  and he joined the campaign.
hei dude, do your own research see top 10 list ico , do googling , read roadmap , whitepaper, team
no , you not should buy an ico if you can't research , doubt , etc
ico is high risk way
think twice
Activity: 504
September 09, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Better keep it safe during these bear markets.
as it has been repeatedly mentioned, there are a lot of scammers in the ico market and it is possible that your investments can be lost. Proceeding from this, the best investment option is buying coins already on the stock exchange.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

Better keep it safe during these bear markets.
Activity: 55
September 09, 2018, 03:34:16 PM
I will not recommend you invest in ICO now.  You see what happens to the market.  In my opinion, all potentially promising projects are now in no hurry to enter the market, as now is not a very good period for this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
September 09, 2018, 03:31:12 PM
oh man, I was completely again ICO's but then I got convinced and invested on a few, actually more than a few.

Then few of them were a scam, some other disappeared and some more are worth nothing

Stay away
Activity: 103
September 09, 2018, 03:12:20 PM
Every ICO right now is taking turn to the worst.since last year no ico has reached it's said listing price.
Instead I suggest u hodl your coin and buy Bitcoin instead
Cheers
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
September 09, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
These days I researched some ICO to invest here in the forum and honestly no project I looked at I was able to feel confident enough to buy. Enjoy that you have 5 eth and secures until the end of the year, for sure it will be much more lucrative.

Indeed, the dynamics of the market prices of cryptocurrencies today is negative. Many projects enter the market below the cost of ICO. But there are exceptions. So why not make money on them? For example, all the projects of the company Krypital group entered the market higher than the price of ICO. So I'm going to continue to participate in all their future projects. The closest project is Eloncity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 09, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Well try to look into orvium, gamera, romad and wpp. Eth were down pretty bad and it would be good idea to invest it or to buy another coins such as bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 280
September 09, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
My friend i only suggest you to please at least once go through icobench.com website because in this website you can find all the key information about any ico you want to contribute and more you can also contact with any member who rate the ico to put any of your query.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 09, 2018, 01:05:21 PM
It's a bearmarcket so choose ICO carefully. There is a high possibility that it will easily fall below the ICO price. Rather it may be better to invest in promising projects that are well below the ICO price.
If this is a bear market, the bear apparently took a good run, I think few people have seen such a fall. And even more so the whole market, to be honest, I first thought that the correction was: D
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
September 09, 2018, 12:57:09 PM
if ypu really want to invest in icos then i think you should search the top ico list by searching in google. if you know investing in ico is high risk then you should take risk.
Pages:
Jump to: