Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 22. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

at this time ETH is in free fall, I think for now to start investing is not bad.
participating with ICO, I suggest ICO which is very good for you. please see my signature.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
September 09, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
if you should buy or invest in an ICO is an understatement, but then i will advice that you take a dive into it and make a fortune when the prices bounces back but you should not consider just any ICO but carry out a research on the ICO of your choice and ensure there is a Minimum Viable Product of the ICO project.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
September 09, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
These days I researched some ICO to invest here in the forum and honestly no project I looked at I was able to feel confident enough to buy. Enjoy that you have 5 eth and secures until the end of the year, for sure it will be much more lucrative.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
Their is no list of any ico to buy or trusted ico or any recommended list. You can however try to diversify your investment so as to reduce risks and have potentials for profit as well. Hold 50% in ETH and invest into potential coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 12:51:11 PM
Don't do this. Investing in ICOs is a very risky thing at the moment. Also I would not recommend you to hold Ethereum because Eth is experiencing hard times. Buy bitcoin and hodl it.
Activity: 187
September 09, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
I will be very selective and careful to choose which ICO is worth investing in and has greater potential for profit. You might know that investing in an ICO needs to hold it for a long period. As my consideration, I will tend to choose ICO with existing products, so they are experts and are quite experienced with what they give in white books. Proper research and observation is needed to invest in ICO, the benefits are huge and come with the risks that you must consider.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
I will advice that if you are tired of holding your 5 ethereum it is better you head to an exchange and exchange your ethereum to bitcoin rather thinking of buying ico. Because most ico now find it more difficult to succeed.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 12:46:08 PM
ETH is quite red nowadays and there is no means of selling ETH at this moment. At least, more than 6x less price from its ATH. Holding ETH will give you more profit than a so-called ICO. For your info, ICOs are dead now.
Activity: 17
September 09, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
I would recommend investing in the iLink2Music ICO project, as for me it is a very promising project for investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
It's a bearmarcket so choose ICO carefully. There is a high possibility that it will easily fall below the ICO price. Rather it may be better to invest in promising projects that are well below the ICO price.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
5 ETH is already a big amount capital to be invested in such ICO, and as far as i concerned ICO now a days are not gaurantee to be 100% sure on earning profit. That thing is not suitable because of the current market trend which every ICO now a days turns into scam due to insufficient fund.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
Buying ico with your ethereum should be out of option rather exchange it to bitcoin and hold for as long as possible. Reason being that ethereum is drastically down which makes me scared of it.
Activity: 130
September 09, 2018, 09:01:42 AM
Buying ICO is risky. There are ICo that are more likely to be scam. Don't waste your time on that instead buy more ethereum and hold it until it rises again.
Purchasing coins that were inside of an ICO is only profitable when the market is much slower than this.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 09, 2018, 08:55:35 AM
Just hold what you have right now. ico is now not the right time. because there have been a lot of reductions and also negative news if you have entered the market can be ascertained the price will also drop. better save your eth
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 08:53:59 AM
Buying ICO is risky. There are ICo that are more likely to be scam. Don't waste your time on that instead buy more ethereum and hold it until it rises again.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 08:48:29 AM
5 ETH isn't worth a lot these days, but you might want to keep your money and observe the market for a while. The fact that fresh money isn't coming into the space now means there won't be even hype for new projects now and ICOs may not get those 10x, 20x, etc like we used to see before.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
There are more projects that are more likely to be scam so stay on your mind. Buying ICO is risky and lots of scam. I prefer to you to buy more coins and it is more profitable.
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 08:24:15 AM
Don't waste your air on some projects that are more likely to be Scam. I have not seen any project recently that would be traded higher than on the sale of tokens
Activity: 79
September 09, 2018, 08:21:54 AM
You should visit icodrops, see the ratings and make your own decisions
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 08, 2018, 10:28:19 PM
I suggest you better hold your 5 ETH than you use it to invest in ICO, because now many ICOs are scams so it's very dangerous.
Pages:
Jump to: