Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 23. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:10:26 PM
Instead of buying ICO In thisbearish market, just buy some coin with great day potential, then  you  can make q lot later
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 09:46:20 PM
yes, you better buy an ICO because if you HOLD your ETH then you will experience a lot of losses, that is because the price of ETH continues to fall.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:40:41 PM
You should reconsider your decision to buy in the ICO because of the many fraudulent ICOs or fake ICOs. That will only hurt you. preferably if you still have ethereum then be patient until the crypto currency conditions are normal and improved, yeah maybe we can wait until the end of the year. But if you really want to buy in ICO then you can search for ICOs that are managed by bountyhive or bountyguru. both of these bounty provider platforms are in my opinion trusted. That does not mean that the ICO in the bitcointalk bounty is correct but you need to analyze the price condition of the crypto eye in the future either for bountyhive or bountyguru as well. thmmis is to ensure that the ICO you are participating in is an ICO that is truly responsible.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
September 08, 2018, 09:15:12 PM
I will recommend to join ICO program that has a live program and have a big partnership on the big company just like yahoo and you can find on icobench or icomark there's so many best ico their.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
September 08, 2018, 08:57:45 PM
Well noticed you posted that way back in May, but if you've still got such Capital lying around, I would say invest in mfchain. Their pre-sale minimum is 5 ETH, but they are out of pre-sale stage now. Main sale starts October 15th. These guys have some good plans for crypto adoption, won't hurt to stash a few mfx while it's still cheap
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
September 08, 2018, 03:09:32 PM
If you have never invested in an ICO better-holding ETH only, because a lot of ICO coin prices go down when listing and it's hard to go up, but there are also coins whose prices continue to increase after launch, but need analysis and experience first.
Activity: 293
September 08, 2018, 03:01:01 PM
I think that you should just keep your Ether coins and this will bring you good profit a bit later if you are patient because the price of ether will increase much in the nearest future and you will be able to sell them
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 08, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
I do not think that with such  course  like now ( 200$ for ETH ) you should invested in ICO .  in my opinion it is necessary to wait for a better course, and only then  invest ..
Activity: 20
September 08, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
I think you should have a good performance for the gang. If your guide exceeds funds, buy in excess of the currency to exceed the winning in short-term trading.
Activity: 180
September 08, 2018, 02:47:08 PM
5 Ethereum is worth what about 37 bucks?  Just kidding.  I would stay away from ICO's at this point.  You need new money to crack a ICO to the moon.  Most also tumble out of the gate allowing you to buy even more.  I would invest in a solid alt coin in the 100-200 ranking range. 
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 07, 2018, 11:42:29 PM
does your strategy by buying ico with eth that you have later can make you get more profit, in my opinion you should now hold the eth that you still have in the longer term because eth is currently experiencing a very drastic price decline. but if you really buy ico with eth that you have already predicted, it will give you more benefits, just do it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 11:26:48 PM
Are you sure you will invest in an ICO project? do you know that this will be very risky? investing in an ICO project is indeed one way to grow your investment but no one can guarantee the success or failure of the project so that it will be an advantage for you.
my advice is you don't decide too quickly to join an ICO project
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:59:34 PM
may be, you should make your own decision because at this time there are so much ICO that have any interesting platform, but, you should look at the information about the project first before you decide to invest, and my suggestion is do not all in your eth for ICO, just use some of your eth
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 07, 2018, 10:55:03 PM
for now there are many interesting ico and 5 eth is more than enough, in my opinion, the current project yamzu is good but you also have to look for other literature,  if I look from here : https://icobench.com/ico/yamzu but actually many other sites.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
September 07, 2018, 10:53:17 PM
Instead of buying other ICO coins, it is better to hold the ethereum because i  hope you bought them at very high value. So the only choice we have in mind is to hold the ETH as long as possible until the market starts recovering. ETH price will increase very fastly, compared to other ICO coins.
Activity: 36
September 07, 2018, 10:48:16 PM
Please refer to the ICO Review page, study and consult the good projects to make the right investment decisions.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

it's better you hold ethereum that you have, don't ever invest in ico or you will get a scam. be careful in making decisions. do not rush or get carried away by emotion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
September 07, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

I think it is not the right time to invest your 5 ethereum on ico because the value of eth is too low, so i am just advicing you to hold your ethereum and only invest on ico when the value of 1 eth will be $1000 and i would like to suggest foresting ico because it is now sure success.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
I think the answer is study the ICO very well before investing in any ICO. It is true that we have many scam ICO but will still have the quality ones who stand on their words but you need to study such ICO very well before taking any step to avoid scammers
Activity: 17
September 07, 2018, 05:52:28 PM
Specifically, the ICO advice is not entirely correct, there are certain risks and to take responsibility will not be even the inveterate analyst. Analysis is needed. This is mandatory.
Pages:
Jump to: