Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 26. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 08:30:47 AM
My strategy is to divide the investment into each ICO 0.5ETH and choose what ICO will be listing to exchange at the later of this year. I do not put much hope in the market this year. But, I think you should consider using 5ETH in trading.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
I wouldn’t advise you to invest in One project only. Better to spread your Bitcoins on few of them.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think now it is better not to invest in iso or to do it very carefully
Activity: 324
You can consider not only those ICOs that are in progress now, but those that have already passed. Some tokens have an attractive price, sometimes lower than the pre-sale price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
If I were you, you should not spend all of ETH in buying a marker. You must invest some of your ETH. But be careful, also in buying or investing ETH. You do not have to listen to advise.
Activity: 84
I would keep the ethereum, most of ICO project right now are not that profitable or are some kind of scam, you could wait for a couple of months to see how the market behaves in that aspect.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
Invest in ICO at this time is very high risk because of an unstable market. You should wait until the market is back to an uptrend.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
There are many ico are running in the market and if you have a good knowledge to choose the right ico project then it is good to invest in ico, no body can not say exact about the any ico that is good or bad. So invest care fully your amount in any ico, And we can not say that ico investment is wrong all over.
You're right. I wouldn't move to participate in ICOs now. The market will turn green sooner or later and I would better sell ETH or reinvest them.
Activity: 100
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Be very careful with your choice.  Make sure the project is legit and the coin has utility.  A lot of Ethereum have been transferred from good folks to scummy ICO's.  be very careful with this trade.  
Activity: 280

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Right now I wouldn't invest in any ICOs, I would hold ETH as it is. It's hard to find one good ICO, let alone several, to split your ETHs into several projects. I would hold for now and see what happens after the end of 2018.
Activity: 234
Investing now in ICO is the worst option. Most of the projects are unprofitable, their tokens after the start of trading on the exchange are several times less than the nominal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Currently I think that you should look out for exchange token ICOs because those are the only perspective ones left on the market in my opinion.
Activity: 297
How can I give you advice? You must take the risk yourself! Huh Huh Huh
Any investment is a risk! I can advise you to pay attention to this project  link: https://tokensale.neironix.io/ru
Rating analytical agency, I think it will be useful! I will be glad if helped )
Activity: 56
If you dare to venture then you can invest in ICO, this is a lucrative market for those who dare to risk and is aware of project analysis and its features. So I always support those who invest in ICO
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
I would recomment you to invest in 5 different ICOs, not in only one that you will choose. This will reduce the chances of losing everything. Be really carefull with that. You can just invest in ICO that was good rated in some good site.

The idea of distributing 5 ETH for 5 projects sounds logical. But it is not easy to find 5 good projects at the moment. All ICO are currently traded cheaper than the ICO price, the bear market does not spare anybody. Now it is much easier and more profitable to buy coins after listing on exchanges. But you shouldn't buy tokens of all projects in a row. You need to choose a good project with a lot of growth potential, and for this you need to understand the cryptocurrencies well. I would not recommend to believe the estimates on the sites. It is better to do your own research.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Invest now in any ICO absolutely no desire. After the cost of investment has collapsed dozens of times I do not want to do this any more. It is better to buy perspective coins or leave in ETH.
Activity: 630
There are many ico are running in the market and if you have a good knowledge to choose the right ico project then it is good to invest in ico, no body can not say exact about the any ico that is good or bad. So invest care fully your amount in any ico, And we can not say that ico investment is wrong all over.
Activity: 153
I believe that you have to make interests in ventures for which the ICO has effectively finished. Take a gander at ventures that have fallen in cost since the share trading system, however the group and undertaking are sufficiently conscious to put resources into their tokens. So you will set aside some cash, and you don't have to sit tight for the finish of ISO. Bases on the present economic situations, and the pattern of most ICO in the previous couple of weeks, except if the ICO has a to a great degree high publicity.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap

There would always be a good coin for you to invest with. You should just be smart enough to choose the best one. If you don't want to take the risk of investing, then just stick to holding an ethereum. There's no way for you to doubt about it because it has proven us a lot.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
it is very difficult to determine the best ico that will give you an advantage now because many ico scams, you cannot trust anyone in determining ico because you have to do your own research, everyone has different thoughts in determining ico and be careful before investing
Pages:
Jump to: