Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 27. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
I believe that it is not necessary prodovat . since the price is very low fell.
Don't sell. Today the price is very low and I think you should wait until next year, then the price will rise sharply, I'm sure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I would recomment you to invest in 5 different ICOs, not in only one that you will choose. This will reduce the chances of losing everything. Be really carefull with that. You can just invest in ICO that was good rated in some good site.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

No if you think to investing your eth to icos it's a very bad decision because in this year too many icos are failed. Maybe more than 80% icos are failed when entering the market that price always drop below the icos price.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
You ought to put a portion of that ethereum into a decent ICO. The prepared item for the future to be a genuine item is one of them to make the token or coin from the ICO considerably worthier later on. One of them that you can look is the Deep Aero, This offers the Drone token and its prepared item that can be worthed to contribute. entering them in the ICO would positively be something to be thankful for and will have the capacity to include the aftereffects of what is claimed. Be that as it may, it took an awesome ICO likewise.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think you don't need to do anything just save eth! He will soon grow I do not think you need to risk them and invest ! Only if you are confident in the project !
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hello, the question is certainly interesting, but still see, there are a lot of projects, but they need to be filtered, because at the moment there are a lot of fraudulent projects, before investing, it is necessary to study the project in detail, and then to raise funds
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
It's depend from you of course, but I prefer give you recommendation to invest it on ICO compared than Trading. Important : you must looks for great project which has a 5 stars rating or awesome rating from many expert, if you confused for searching it you can also visit ico rating website like icobench, icorating, icomarks, etc for looks how good the project is it.
Activity: 185
You ought to put a portion of that ethereum into a decent ICO. The prepared item for the future to be a genuine item is one of them to make the token or coin from the ICO substantially worthier later on. One of them that you can look is the Deep Aero, This offers the Drone token and its prepared item that can be worthed to contribute. in your place, I endeavored to put my interests in the most encouraging and prevalent ICO.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Better be careful with ICO. Almost all ICO are down from start point
and many have very small chance to recover
ICO heaven is ended and it is hard to find really good and legit ico
Activity: 112
Although, the ICO is losing interest from the investor community because of declining trend since the beginning of the year and the market is still shady. But I think, with the trend of hold back in the days. It is also a sign that the ICO will have a better period of improvement and a good return on investment.
Activity: 167
Truly you can join ICOs however you need to research and discover an ICO which will profit you, these days numerous ICO tokens are exchanged underneath the ICO cost and there are many trick extends in the market, yet a decent venture will most likely advantage you. Good fortunes, I'd recommend to look at HowDo
Activity: 125
I believe that it is not necessary prodovat . since the price is very low fell.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Yes, 5 eth is enough to invest into ICO, but you can also consider the idea of investing also in coins that are already listed on exchanges and always remember to do your own research.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I'm not recommend you to buy an ICO. But if you want to buy at least you've to do your own research and find the good project. It's hard but not impossible.
Purchasing coins during the crowdsale is not recommended because the price is too expensive to make money on.
Activity: 1610
I'm not recommend you to buy an ICO. But if you want to buy at least you've to do your own research and find the good project. It's hard but not impossible.
Activity: 532
Nice decision entered in the ICO. but pay attention and do the analysis with both in order to get a real ICO and not a scam. I might still be harder to suggested ICO which is nice. but at least a better search on the website of the ICO's trusted rating so it can determine the ICO will be selected.
Activity: 20
ICO will not bring much profit like previous. You may try trading with your Favourite [Suspicious link removed]d luck with it. Cheer.  Kiss
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
With the 5 ETH you have at the moment, I'm sure you are experiencing a big shrinkage. So don't sell them now. It will be good for you if you just join the campaign to increase your income and expand your investment assets. Even though the crypto market is experiencing a decline, but you must be able to generate income productively. Many people misstep this situation, they prefer to run from crypto and leave Crypto. They thought that this was the last year of Crypto, so they were willing to sell their assets like they were washing a warehouse in a shop.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
I think that better choice will be investing in to past ICO, I mean some token listed only on IDEX. In this phase price is the lowest because team is working on the product.
Activity: 182
I would not risk buying ICO. At least the first time. Today, many companies do not have the same opportunities as before. And scammers are not sleeping around companies. But just waiting for a while, I think you can think about investments.
Pages:
Jump to: