Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 30. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Before invest on ico you should study about it by yourself. But I recommend you to invest your 5 eth to some good cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
The price of ethereum is very low, so that you should be very careful, because you can have very big loss while trying to change your holding. I think 5eth is a very good amount and it can be better to not sell them now.
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Do not buy it, icos will be decreasing in the future only and these investing could bring you the only loss without any small benefits ot incomes there.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
It is so though to say which are good in current time. Because most ico are now scam. Btw The suggestion of you to me you will invest this ico: XRT, Contraction, Ripaex.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Of course ico is the best place to expect a big leap in value, even though the risk is also the highest.
But I think for now, bear markets make many projects that have difficulty making their token prices rise. But if we are ready to wait in the long run, I think there are still many good projects worth investing in.
Activity: 116

No don't try ico investment. Currently there is no best ico here. Better keep you coin hold with you . Ethereum is more popular and potential coin.   Within few day the price get back soon.
Activity: 658
Catena X
In my opinion, you are better not using your all ETH for purchasing the coins or tokens from ICO. Just use maximally 2 ETH for buying. you can also diversify your 2 ETH to buy the COins from ICO. I suggest you to learn more about the Metahash. This token is very valuable about the new blockchain technology and network. You may also check the ICO from some trusted website such as icobench., but of course, do further analysis.
Activity: 360
In my opinion, investing in a project that fits your budget will be better than choosing a good ICO project. But you should consult the project evaluation community you want to invest.
Activity: 232
Merit: 36
ZERO
buying an ICO is a good option, but the ICO option is a difficult choice. use the evaluation page and a list of new projects where you can choose the most suitable project.
Activity: 168
At the moment the market is too bad , I do not recommend you to invest . We need to wait until full recovery
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
yes you better hire assignment of the great you direct above to shop championing ICO whereas immediately is the tendency to participate in take part in to be an investor in ico and you should modify ico which has a as fountain-head fortunate advance and has a as fountain-head fortunate project.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Do not invest now, you will not get a profit. In the best case, you just return your money... Better buy Tezos.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Now 5 ETHs have lost 50% of their value. I don't know if you invested in your 5 ETHs. If you invest in a good project, you can now exchange your tokens for Bitcoin to preserve value.
Activity: 92
There are many ICO'S to choose from but it is better you do a research and choose by yourself rather than depending on other people' choice. You can also also diversify your investment to minimize any future unforeseen risk.
Activity: 392
Well, according to statistics, little of the ico after entering the exchange is worth more ICO price tag , I think you just need to store eth
Activity: 92
ICO is great speculation stage and numerous new ICO's are making everyday,in my supposition you ought to put half in ICO and half in great crypto coins which is recorded in top trades, If you put resources into ICO you will get great reward additionally and after recorded on traded numerous coins will reach up to 10x benefit in a half year however a few coins will go down and stop the work.so in the event that you put resources into ICO you ought to find out about great ICO venture.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All

You can put your 50% of ETH in rare and high quality ICOs which are may be rated as very high or high from various rating agencies like Cryptobriefing, Coin Bloq, ICO drops etc., You will see the returns in days or months from ICO investments. But right now the ICO market is very bad. Even higher potential ICOs are not able to generate good returns.
Activity: 462
I do not recommend that you choose any other ICO for all 5 of your ETHs. The risk may be rather large. You have to keep holding because investing in ico is too risky nowadays, the market is dropping and lots of ico coins when entering the market down even some of them scam
Activity: 112
Suggest PICOGRAM, promising cryptocurrency Pavel Durov, which at pre ICO collects a very large amount.
copper member
Activity: 196
I advise you not to sell your ethereums. Perhaps the price of the ethereums will fall even lower and reach the price of 300$. I want to buy ethereums for myself at this price!
Pages:
Jump to: