Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 28. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
In my opinion, you should stay on Ethereum because Ethereum certainly has good potential in the future.
If you choose ICO, this is a difficult choice because the ICO is currently less convincing for investment so the risk of loss will certainly be greater.
I think Ethereum will be the most altcoin among other altcoins.
Activity: 88
You have to understand that ico is worthless.
You use ETH to exchange ico projects. If the project is junk, then you will lose all of your Ethereum, which I think is not worth doing.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

I do not think you should buy the token of an ICO project now. ICO projects are currently in trouble as ETH and Bitcoin prices are unstable and down. Investing in an ICO will be a risk. You should invest in the altcoins and hold them long. That would be a better decision.
Activity: 210
You just check my signature, you will find MyCrytoBank.
The first ICO to use the ring as payment and use the EOS platform.

You can check all information here = https://mycryptobank.io/

good luck!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I would rather hold all my 5 Ethereum than invest into ICO which could be very successful and profitable, but there are the opposite extremes with very big potential loss. It's too hard to know what project will be successful, it's more about coincidence than skill.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Finding ICO is a tuff thing. You have to be very careful of not investing your money in some sh1t ICO. If you can find a good ICO then yes, it is a very good option because ICO do give you good rewards but if you fail to find the right project you might end up loosing all your investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Rather than investing in any ICO look for investing the most promising coin which is currently available in the market at good dip and earn small profits from it.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Keep at least two of your ethereums since they are very cheap right now and will likely increase in value once the market recovers.  Invest the other 3 ethereums into one or two projects that you like after doing some research on them. 
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
I do not advise to invest in ICO, as most likely you will just lose your money. It is better to invest in promising coins or tokens that are already on the exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
If you are sure of the project that is doing the ICO and you want to invest in the ICO. Of course it's a very good choice. Very many good ICO projects and certainly have the potential to benefit from these investments.
Activity: 102
If I were you, you should not spend all your ETH in buying a token. You should invest some of your ETH. But be careful also in buying or investing your ETH. You should not listen to an advise. All you need to do is a proper investigation to a certain ICO so that you have a high chance to gain more ETH.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Yeah, that's a good idea. But you have to carefully analyze the projects in which you plan to invest your money. I would invest these 5 ETH in 3-5 good promising projects. Try to diversify your deposits. In this market, there is a very high risk of losing all the money, if you invest everything in one project.
investing in only one projects really risky for us.we should avoid this stratefy in order to get less risk but gain maximum profits.so we can learn some war strategy that correlated with investment strategy.
Activity: 1036
Yeah, that's a good idea. But you have to carefully analyze the projects in which you plan to invest your money. I would invest these 5 ETH in 3-5 good promising projects. Try to diversify your deposits. In this market, there is a very high risk of losing all the money, if you invest everything in one project.
Activity: 27
Decentralized Artificial Intelligence Singularity is not a miracle nowadays… TalentSnap is working on this idea, giving the world true innovations in hiring sphere. You can participate in ICO of this project, just google their website Grin
Activity: 121
Do not buy anything and wait for the Eth's restoring which will be the base for its future increasing and you will just be able to sell it for the higher price.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Invest in Eloncity project. It has medium ICODrops ratings too. Eloncity uses blockchain to record transactions in the community and establish an auditable record for tracking the sources of electricity generation in the community. A crypto utility token (Eloncity Token, ECT) facilitates local energy exchange and incentivizes investment in battery energy storage systems (BESS) for storing harvested renewable energy on the customer's property. The Eloncity Foundation will collaborate with financial partners, government agencies, and other key stakeholders to establish revolving loans, which will help initiate the Eloncity project in communities lacking necessary funds.
Activity: 105
You should trust your own judgment. If you find a good ico project and worth investing in ico, then you can invest in 5 Ethereum. It is still very profitable to compare ico.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I can add to previous posts. That you must understand that hard cap of ICO should not be very large if you want to get profit from this investments. Handicaps over 20 mil $ does not make sense anymore.

Activity: 291
in my opinion ICO treeblock is a good choice for now so that in the future you get a big profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
It deoends on you,if you are looking for short term investment with much profits then you should invest on the potential projects but it is highly risky though,where as you qamt the profits in long term just hold your ethereum lesser risk when compared to ICO investment.
Pages:
Jump to: