Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 32. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
for me it's better to hold ethereum than to invest into an ICO project, because I think the fate of an ICO project is still not certain in the future so it still has a very big risk, better stay holding ethereum.
just holding it will not give him much profit like what he want, investing in an ico is risky but can give him more profit, but for me, its better if he would just invest it in some altcoin that he thinks that has a future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
if you want to invest when ICO should see the progress of the project from telegram group and website and whitepaper project, it is better to buy coins when first listing on exchange because many ICO scam current and coin not listing in exchange
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
for me it's better to hold ethereum than to invest into an ICO project, because I think the fate of an ICO project is still not certain in the future so it still has a very big risk, better stay holding ethereum.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Investing into ICOs could be very profitable if you invest into ICO with great potentional. Especially the best time to invest into such ICOs is on the start because there is always some early bonus.
But also you can loose your Ethers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
You really want to invest your 5 ethereuem to an ICO? With the current status of the market i suggest that its better to buy a coin in the trading community than invest it to an ICO. Now is the best time to buy coins in the market. Its more profitable in the end rather than investing it to an ICO.
But uf you really want to you can try https://redcab.io its an ICO that tmhave potential in the market after the ICO so your investment will be profitable after launching the project.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
There are many advisers))). But is everyone to be trusted. Analyze yourself, look for information, and evaluate the ISO on specially made for this site! Thus I act. And as you wish.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
for the 5 ETH you have to be 10 ETH, I suggest to buy ICO Entry Money.
Activity: 172
I advise you to keep eth that you have because the current market is experiencing a lot of price reductions, maybe with you a little patience until the market back to grow will make you a lot of advantages joining ico is too risky
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
My advice is that you shouldn't buy into an ICO.
The simple reason is that the market conditions are terrible for ICOs.
Just about every single ICO (even the good ones) have fallen below ICO price after getting listed on an exchange.
On top of that, there are many that never reach their hardcap and just die off and fade away.

Instead, use your 5 ETH to hedge against other similar coins.
Research other smart contract platforms similar to eth (like ada, eos, neo, etc.) and decide which one is the most serious competitor to ETH.
Then split it between the two, like 2 eth worth of neo and 3eth.

This is a trading strategy that works and is widely used in the stock market.
Much more wise than doing an ico.
Activity: 198
I guess join ICOs are not the correct decision for you on the grounds that a large portion of them are trick now. You have to do your examination on the off chance that you need to contribute on ICO, it is hard to know whether any ICO great or not to be put resources into. You ought to utilize your ETH to exchanging exist token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
You really should invest in an ico if you want to make sure that you will be getting the most out of your investment. There is no such thing as a trusted ico, that is why people always say to familiarize yourself with the risks before investing in icos. Just go on ico websites like icobench.com, there is always a list of icos that are currently running there. Pick one, do your research and then you can invest in the coin.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's good to have 5 Ethereum for you. you can invest in ICO projects or trade on a daily basis. both of which provide option wins. there are also many fraudulent ICOs. Do not forget to do research to find a good ICO. I wish you good luck.

I think that the best option right now is to hold the Ethereum. The market is about to grow and will Ethereum will be worth a lot more very soon.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
It's good to have 5 Ethereum for you. you can invest in ICO projects or trade on a daily basis. both of which provide option wins. there are also many fraudulent ICOs. Do not forget to do research to find a good ICO. I wish you good luck.
With such indicators in 2018 is better to just keep these 5 ETH in their wallets. To invest in ICO makes sense only at the stage of closed sales with a good discount otherwise you risk losing money.
Activity: 83

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

you can try to buy https://chynge.net This project includes the number of best things: team, product, idea and great start. So we need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place soon! Offer to be a part of this ICO! and until now softcap raised. go to website and invest before late.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
If you're with plans to experiment the true reality of investing on ico, it is good to use one or two ethereum on it. Apart from that as suggested trading on daily basis gives a earning. As the volume is small can expect small earning, but upon the market fluctuation can expect good return.
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
Activity: 154
5 ethereum means you have a total asset valuation of 2500 USD, that is an extremely less investment for you to buy an entire ICO but yes if you buy coins which are valued in cents the increase in profit percentage will be great
Activity: 20
Now it's a bearmarcket so choose ICO carefully. There is a high possibility that it will easily fall below the ICO price. Rather it may be better to invest in promising projects that are well below the ICO price. Of course with diversified investment.
Activity: 78
 If you can find an ICO with a solid project, then don't hesitate but please whatever you do, always ensure that you do your diligent research before making a final decision. Take your time so that you won't end up wasting your time and resources.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I fancy you should grasp the eth betokening gangling expression retentive. If you compass exceeding bankroll, you purchase in exceeding currencies to practise exceeding winning in short expression trading.
Pages:
Jump to: