Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 77. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 07:22:35 AM
The success of last year's ICO was connected to a great burst of cryptocurrency market. It led to an appearing of fraudsters, whos only aim is to finish ICO and collect money. Now it is much worse time for ICOs, but I believe this is not the end and we just need to choose projects far more carefully to avoid sponsoring scam. Maybe, it will never be so easy as it was last year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 07:21:16 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Participation in 3 ICO can not be considered a statistically valid analysis of the entire ICO market. There are a lot of people who were more fortunate and after participating in several ICOs they increased their investments several times.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 08, 2018, 07:19:47 AM
Try to invest in altcoins not in ICO!
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 08, 2018, 07:17:11 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
In case of investing in an ICO , it is better to invest in altcoins that are already in market. In this situation you can assure that your investments is already have a value unlike in ICO that you cannot sure that their project will become successful when they ended their Sale period.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 08, 2018, 07:15:10 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
not just ico, bitcoin and etherum are also falling. you can not blame one party only. because it is currently the state of the market is not good to sell. you just hold it and wait when the market starts to go green, and your coin will surely also participate in the pump.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 07:13:10 AM
Well, it is horrible if you really lost a lot of money, but you got the experience, and probably it is gonna help you in the future, dealing with crypto currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
April 02, 2018, 12:13:09 AM
I didn't heard about that ico's maybe you pick a wrong project we all know that some ico are selling below ico price but this is not the reason why btc price falls down
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 02, 2018, 12:05:33 AM
I have just checked the 3 ICO campaigns that you have invested in. In fact, these campaigns are not appreciated on the ICO review websites, which are not potential projects. Choosing a potential ICO project requires a lot of experience as well as knowledge. If you do not have enough experience, you should refer to some ICO review websites as well as Facebook, Telegram groups to find potential ICOs because there are many potential ICOs that you have not seen yet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
April 02, 2018, 12:03:03 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

And why do you generalize all ICOs when you have only invested in three pretty much unknown ones? There are failed ICOs. That is true. We cannot deny that. The statistics are showing a lot of failed ICOs. But at the same time, there are also so many successful ICOs. You can even see ICOs that are so successful they were able to raise more than a hundred million in US dollars. Some have even reached their hard caps in only a matter of days, some are even in hours time. Let us just say, you were investing in bad ICOs.
Activity: 126
April 01, 2018, 11:58:44 PM
the price of ICO, or altcoin can not be predicted. at any time can rise, can also go down. continue to invest in ICO or any other type of coin or sell all the coins you have and stop to invest. it all depends on your belief. and how much courage you take the risk.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
April 01, 2018, 11:46:11 PM
The current market conditions are bad. Investing in ICO is really risky, some of them there are scam. But this depends on the ICO you choose, you must be smart in choosing the ICO to be invested. Most prices will go down when ICO is over, you have to hold it until the price goes up.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 11:43:12 PM
I invested using bitcoin and etherium in the hope that I could profit a little from my investment but the opposite.

Do not worry with these two coins. If these two coins fail to deliver in the long run, no other coin will be able to give any return either. If you want to take the safest approach, split your investment in two parts and invest half each in these two. I am also sad with the performance of bitcoins and ethereum for past 3-4 months but this is temporary. I am sure that in long run, these will always be the winners.
Activity: 42
April 01, 2018, 11:14:03 PM
Many ICOs are just not worth investing, you need to read their whitepaper carefully before investing .
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 11:08:53 PM
There are a hundreed ICO in amonth so hard to find the most potential one, by sharing with others investor or follow some recomendation of expert will help to find it. Dont put all money in to ICO , can be use only maximum 20% of money, learn from the mistake and make better risk management will able to you to make profit from ICO.
Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 10:57:35 PM
Don't put away your faith because you failed to choose a good ICO. There are scam and you cannot evade them, they will always exist and trying to steal our money. Better you find a reliable and trusted team. I have join ICO and most of them are not scam.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 10:52:17 PM
Not all ICO projects are scam,  many of them are worth trusting in a way of checking the whole information of the ICO first before you go thru, Let takes/spend some times and think twice if the planned ICO you wanted to join is scam or not. No one can help but your self. And yes, i think to be scammed in ICO, most of the trusted coins will dropped, because of people who got scammed are dont have any faith left to join again in crypto if they had a bad experience on it.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 01, 2018, 10:48:53 PM
HHHH, I don't believe in ICO projects.
Because of the bear market, most of the projects have fallen below the issue price, and they only have the value of hype.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 01, 2018, 10:46:04 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
well for my own opinion, there are no good now in ico or cryptos that is not scammed, because for me, all icos are scammed except bitcoin and eth yes it is hard to say this but i can see its existence.
Activity: 364
April 01, 2018, 10:42:31 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Bezop ICO is a scam. We bounty hunter didn't pay that's why we create a petitition on  them. and I think that's why there token didn't grow it because they are scam. many investor are angry about them. because they fool people
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 01, 2018, 10:38:00 PM
Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail and scam

Yes, many people don't have much awareness about the ICO project, because they want to scam the innocent people but people are failing to choose the right ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: