Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 80. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 30, 2018, 02:21:10 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Now there are several ways to check the ICO before it leaves ... One of the projects that ICO checks also at the ICO stage Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:18:50 PM
very difficult to predict good ico. because we just remembered about the bonus given by the ico. if you want to follow ico, you should find out about their profile, their mission project and also references from world famous bitcoin info figures. now more and more new ico emerging, and this is what we should be aware and note to see the project whether successful or not. hopefully you get a good profit
Activity: 476
March 30, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I've done bounty for Bezop, they did not even pay for me ! I am very disappointed about them! But knowing how to choose ICO will be a lot of benefits! Typically Credits project Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 30, 2018, 02:17:00 PM
This is totally wrong conclusion in my opinion.
You have invested in just three ICOs and you are saying that ALL of them are fraud or scam just because your investment become cheaper.
Thats not bitcoin's fall(only). Yes, many projects falls, money are leaving the market, depression and etc. But some projects feel not so bad.
Especially ICOs that are upcoming. They will come to rising market, they will rise. Also if the project is really good technologically, it will rise more than average.
So this is just the matter of tome. Don't worry Wink
Activity: 574
March 30, 2018, 02:05:49 PM
Much better you buy altcoins has a potential in future and hold it until the end of the year because mostly in December the value is high. For the ICO  no problem also but you need a further research first to be able to get real ico and take note almost 90% of ico here are fake so be aware and the risk is high compare to buy an altcoins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
The crypto market is moving very fast, so what was valid yesterday is not today anymore. Moreover, we are going through a period of stasis (just look at the values of today) so it makes no sense to accuse the ICOs.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

The whole crypto market is going down actually, it is normal that the price of this tokens go down as well. Dont panic and keep holding them instead selling with low rate. And in the future, make sure to study the ICO projects carefully before investing, because not all of them are valuable or successful. You can also participating in the bounties if you dont like to risk your money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
I agree with everyone who says that now a lot of scams in the field of ICO. You're not the first to lose money when you invest in projects. For this reason, and now many investors are afraid to invest in ICO. And this is very bad for the development of bitcoin and altcoins. This has already affected the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies. I hope that the projects will be put in order. Then both BTC and ETH will rise in price.
of course Those people who are unlucky with ico companies are very sorry, but nevertheless among the total number of ico companies there are a lot of promising and high-quality projects. In addition, there are honest developers who give the opportunity to develop the project and make money for people.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 01:40:16 PM
I agree with everyone who says that now a lot of scams in the field of ICO. You're not the first to lose money when you invest in projects. For this reason, and now many investors are afraid to invest in ICO. And this is very bad for the development of bitcoin and altcoins. This has already affected the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies. I hope that the projects will be put in order. Then both BTC and ETH will rise in price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 30, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
Undoubtedly, more and more ICOs turn out to be scammers, but there are still good and promising projects. Just need to study them very carefully, select them. Study the idea of the project, the team, the road map, the white paper, the activity of the developers on the github. This is a very huge work, but only so you can find interesting projects!

First you learn the ICO project information then you know the ICO. It good for your future growth. Check the best ICO project and learn the project information. It good for future saving. ICO project is reach the all country people. ICO is increase the price day by day. It change the life. So check the price then choose the best ICO then invest. Now more ICO project in the market. So most of the people invest in the best ICO project. It increase the price day by day. If invest in the ICO you get more income and it help to future saving.
Activity: 350
March 30, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
Undoubtedly, more and more ICOs turn out to be scammers, but there are still good and promising projects. Just need to study them very carefully, select them. Study the idea of the project, the team, the road map, the white paper, the activity of the developers on the github. This is a very huge work, but only so you can find interesting projects!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:53:53 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
It may be that the ICO is a scam, but many other investors invest as you do but they get better returns and better results, so there are still many people spending and thinking in a way. Additional, the current ICO is more popular than altcoins, and I think there should be new ways of joining.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
Not all ICO's are scams there is also ICO's that are better with huge profit and safer. But before you entered ICO, you have more knowledge about the project, the team involved and the fund. Research and read more about the ICO you wanted to invest, just to aware ,if, is it scam or not. Should try to invest in ETH and Bitcoi
Activity: 195
March 30, 2018, 09:55:52 AM
ICO industry is full of scams, but there are a lot of projects which work and want to create real products. But such a large volume of ICO projects isn’t good for us. When the market will be working in legal field, everything can be better. But right now we can try to identify scams and invest in perspective ICOs.
Activity: 88
March 30, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
Before investing you need to carefully research in ICOs, because there is a lot probabilities that criminals create a fake ICO and steal any money that investors give them.This is what happened in December, when the SEC shut down the PlexCoin ICO, which it alleges was a $15 million fraud. And the other type of ICO fraud is when hackers "spoof," or impersonate, a legitimate ICO and trick investors into paying them instead of the real company. Don't trust easily because nowadays only few can be trusted.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
March 30, 2018, 09:47:24 AM
I agree, now many coins really lose a lot in price after ico, try to invest in coins that have long been traded

Everything is tied up to Bitcoin, if it goes down everything goes down. It's quite hard to do what you suggest without losing money at the moment
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
March 30, 2018, 09:38:05 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I only heard of ATFS in these 3 ones. It only raised a fraction of its hard cap.
During this bearish market, there is no doubt it will be dumped when it is unlocked.
You should be aware that we are now in 2018, not in 2017.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 30, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
I agree, now many coins really lose a lot in price after ico, try to invest in coins that have long been traded
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 09:28:20 AM
You should be really carefull with ICOs, they are very very suspicious, i mostly like to invest near the end of the ICO, dont care for early bonus, but at the end i can know how are they improving during the time and get to know the team
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
March 30, 2018, 09:26:00 AM
ICO investment is a risky choice. Do not invest in ICO if you do not want to be cheated. be careful with your money. Should invest in bitcoin or ETH is sure

When you lose once don’t just give up easily, its very normal in this kind of market. If ICO scammed you then do better next time and double your effort studying the project. ICO’s are stil the best of making money here, and for sure many investors will come this year.
Pages:
Jump to: