Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 78. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 10:31:44 PM
I would like to say if anything like that would ruin the future of ice. and too much ICO scam. because it will make some people disappointed, the scammer just think for a moment and do not think of the future if everyone loses confidence in ICO is the result of a scammer.say dare not invest in ICO and instead I prefer to invest in bitcoin or ETH because of the only risk of decline price.
Activity: 266
April 01, 2018, 10:30:58 PM
The fact that you invest in 3 not sucsessful altcoins does not mean that all of them are like that but yes there are a lot of scam nowadays and you have to know how to choose a good one
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
April 01, 2018, 10:15:10 PM
Firstly, I'm sorry for you to have had the misfortune to invest in poor ICOs, but please don't assume that all ICOs are trying to scam you.

Secondly, most ICOs have a dip when first appearing on the market, partly because a lot of bounty hunters flood the market with their free tokens, which forces the price down in the first few weeks of trading.

Thirdly, you need to understand that buying into an ICO is a high risk investment decision, as most of them are simply an idea and a roadmap.  Yes, they will make it sound attractive, because they want investment.  BUT, and it's a big but, if you buy in to a ICO that becomes successful, and you give the dev team a chance to implement their roadmap and bring their project to life, then the rewards can be enormous, with a very high ROI.

Lastly, make sure that you research heavily, and don't invest invest in something you don't understand.
Activity: 94
April 01, 2018, 10:03:02 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

The price of ICO or altcoins depends also in bitcoin and ethereum. The prices of the currencies goes down. Due to bounty hunters are dumping their free tokens. Which they got in bounty campaign. Therefore, ICO is not that bad. Make sure that you do a research sir before you invest in an ICO. So that you won't have any regrets.
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 09:59:05 PM
Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail and scam
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 01, 2018, 09:52:16 PM
Investing on ICO"s will always be a huge risk. Its like betting on horse race, you'll never know when you will win. With a lot of research and gut feeling, I think you can find a successful ICO and earn money from them. You just need to keep on trying. I won't blame if you don't want to be part of ICO's anymore. You can try btc investment, safe and all you need to do is to wait for bitcoin to increase again and sell. Simple yet effective way of earning money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 09:23:27 PM
Investing in ICO's aren't for everyone.  It takes a lot of patience these days to see profits from your investment.  The days of ICO's doing a 5x immediately after being listed on an exchange might be very rare if not impossible now. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 09:21:56 PM
Do not be frustrated, there are so many ICOs coming to bitcoin forum , that is very true there are ICOs where in not successful in their projects , there are also ICOs which are very successful , life is like this if you are in failure or in success , do not quit life does not end there are still bright future in bitcoin activities ,just keep on and relax.

Sso many ico turn into scam ico where we can loss our money if we are investing in such project.
But its not all of them is the same will bring us into scam and loss. There are some of good one out there that we need to keep.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
April 01, 2018, 09:14:52 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
investing in ICO requires precision in choosing ICO in order for you to succeed in investing. Okay to treat your disappointment in failure, I suggest you invest in bitcoin or ETH. hopefully, with you join bitcoin you get many benefits and hopefully quickly return your lost capital. do not give up on investing good luck
Activity: 484
April 01, 2018, 09:01:54 PM
I know how do you feel right now, everyone will sad if they losing their money. That is a risk you must know if want to invest or buying ICO token/coin. I think not all ICO is a bad investment, you must be aware to invest to an ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 08:37:36 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I don't think so.
I'm watching for ATFS - this is very long term project.
Really - they have to build new type of farm after ICO. Nobody can't do this after few weeks after get money.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 06:10:59 PM
All current situation with srypto currency is bed in any way. Your disappointment is rash. Anyone has a failure, don’t stop because of one bed experience and wait for better situation!
Activity: 322
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 01, 2018, 06:03:08 PM
Do not be frustrated, there are so many ICOs coming to bitcoin forum , that is very true there are ICOs where in not successful in their projects , there are also ICOs which are very successful , life is like this if you are in failure or in success , do not quit life does not end there are still bright future in bitcoin activities ,just keep on and relax.
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
April 01, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
We need a few successful ICOs to bring trust and hope back to the ICO market. I'm hoping Effect.ai delivers its promises: a better Amazon M-Turk focused on datasets to feed AI, a marketplace for AI algorithms and finally the computation network to power AI applications.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
April 01, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
From what you took, that ICO reduces the prices for ethereum and bitcoin ?? This is nonsense, in the ICO a very small market share they can not do anything significant.
I think that as it is, I think it is not ICO to reduce the price of bitcoin and ethereum but bitcoin and ethereum which reduces the price of ICO because all of its converting tokens are bitcoin and ethereum so when the price of both goes down the ICO token price drops
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
April 01, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I just gave a quick look to all 3 ICOs you listed and to me it looks like they are garbage projects, maybe in a bull market they could have made you positive returns but in a bear market you have to find the best ICOs around and not the overhyped type stuff that will dump as soon as they hit exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
ICOs are tricky to deal in and needs keen eyes and proper judgement to work wit as its almost impossible to tell which ICO will work and which will fail. its however important to properly study the ICO,and properly understand its projects before investing
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 01, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
From what you took, that ICO reduces the prices for ethereum and bitcoin ?? This is nonsense, in the ICO a very small market share they can not do anything significant.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
You are not the only one who has gone through this issue. I remember investing in some few ICOs that did not live up to expectation. Some, it has taken some months now and the coins are not even listed on any exchange. Others too, just disappear into thin air with their social media pages deleted. Its quite painful to go through this experience.

It must be understood from the outset that any investment is a risk. But if you don't, you will never know how much you can earn!
Activity: 280
April 01, 2018, 04:51:21 PM
You are not the only one who has gone through this issue. I remember investing in some few ICOs that did not live up to expectation. Some, it has taken some months now and the coins are not even listed on any exchange. Others too, just disappear into thin air with their social media pages deleted. Its quite painful to go through this experience.
Pages:
Jump to: