Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 79. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
April 01, 2018, 04:38:39 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
essentially you're wrong choosing ICO, last I joined in some ICO and the project gave me a decent profit,
just share the experience, if you want to invest in ICO first learn the Whitepaper, its Team, the concept and see the footsteps of the bounty manager.
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
April 01, 2018, 04:37:21 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

You're just unlucky. I ınvest Credits in pre-ico and it's really profitable. Ncash is too. I think you should search more, before invest in.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 01, 2018, 04:32:30 PM
Personally for you, it can be right to refuse such investments. But in general, you can find very profitable projects and earn well
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 01, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
In 2017, on the wave of hype, a lot of scammers tried to earn money using the ICO. The main problem is the lack of clear rules and regulation by governments. In most countries, the criptocurrency is not recognized as an official means of storage or payment. That's why scammers are not afraid to steal Ethereum or other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 01, 2018, 04:21:34 PM
I do. There are still some good projects out there that need the money. You have to be very thorough in your research though. Investing in sensible projects allows for comfortable holding.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
April 01, 2018, 04:19:30 PM
I would not advise now to invest in ICO, because this is not reliable lately. It's better buy a few coins from the stock exchange. There would be bigger chances to gain some profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
April 01, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
That is how risky it is joining these ICOs,because you wont know what will happen to the ICO itself especially when we have  bearish market,most of the people wont invest to anything when a bear market has started because they wont have good profits with these bearish ICOs as the ethereum losses its value these ICOs losses a lot of potential gains too that is why they are postponing most of the ICOs today.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2018, 03:43:50 PM
Don't be upset. Now many strong projects can not raise funds. The market is falling and people are afraid to invest. I think that we will survive this crisis and people will return to crypto and continue their investment activities.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
April 01, 2018, 01:08:08 PM
It is not about believing or not believing. Every business has its own life and its characteristics, which must be analyzed. Someone is good, some are not. If you can make them stand out, make money, or you'll lose them. That's all.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 02:39:04 PM
Not all ICOs have underperformed ether. Data from ICO Stats shows a ranking of tokens that are outperforming ether or bitcoin. But it happened mostly in the beginning. Nowadays, most of the ICOs are scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
March 31, 2018, 02:25:28 PM
So much has been said, all leading to the point that one invest in bitcoin and altcoin mainly and stop falling victim of all this scam ICO. Though not all this ICO are all scam there are still some that will fetch one good money if wisely chosen. Just hope that this scam will be reduce and give room for people who have the best to give.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 02:03:12 PM
All altcoins are unfortunately oriented too much on the bitcoin course. That will change as chains push ahead with their development and make their first business breakthroughs. Without ico's, this market would not work that way in general. and there would not be a profit outlook either.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
March 31, 2018, 01:58:26 PM
I would recommend to invest in ICO only if you have enoungh experience in crypto currency investing. If you have learned to do a fundamental analysis of the already existing altcyins, to determine their prospects, then try only ICO investments. This is much more difficult, but the profit here is massively more.

Experience only not enough to pick the right ICO. You should have the knowledge on analyzing the good ICO unless and until you will not get the good project at all mate. Please check the white paper, roadmap, website and development team to fidn the right ICO.
You need to analyze the white paper and social media account to understand they are legit people or open up the ICO for scamming us.
If you put your fund on the perfect project you will get the return worthier than the amount you invested.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
I think that will not stop there. There are too many projects and they do very strong communication to attract attention. I have invested in REAL, TEZOS and I am waiting for a miracle. I hope I do not lose all the money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
ATFS ICO was very promising to me, and the price drop happening for ETH and BTC Down Actually! But LEDU was the worst ICO team I have ever seen. They don't honor their supporters. Actually, when the market is down, that time don't invest in ICO
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 02:42:09 PM
Why didn't you invest in 6 ICO... It is more safe, because you have more chances that you take profit as least in one project and may be it will be enough
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 02:38:27 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Sorry about your luck. Good luck with whatever you are moving onto from here.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:32:52 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Very often ICO is not period for investments, because very often the price of tokens after ICO drops down and you can buy it even cheaper than you could do it during ICO.
But it is needed to pay attantion to such factors as: site, team, media and community to identify a good ico in which you can invest.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
March 30, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Reading and learning the road map in the whitepaper of an ICO is very important, it depends your decision on what you learned and read on their whitepaper.So, you better be accurate on your investment, do some research first, ask every possible question that you want to know, by doing this you will likely to get a positive results of your investment if it meets your standard requirements.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 02:23:10 PM
Investors need to understand how to distinguish a good project from bad or fraudulent. That is not an exhaustive list of risks that should be taken into account when assessing: investment in weak ideas and weak teams, the transfer of money to fraudsters, stealing money from the wallets attackers after the ICO, changing technological or legal situation, which resulted in the project ceases to be relevant in the process of developing , the drop in the value of the token after entering the exchange as a result of the sale of shares, the toughening of the regulation of the turnover of the tokens and the impossibility of their transfer into real money (in cryptomir they say " ).
Pages:
Jump to: