Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 75. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 03:34:42 AM
Would you also say you do not believe in Bitcoin or Ethereum?  Bitcoin and Ethereum has lost up to  70% of their value in just over 3 months.  I think we need all to understand that the cryptocurrency is still in it's early stage and there will always be volatility until development is reached.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 03:30:57 AM
I honestly dont have any experience investing to ICO and morr of that I dont trust them too..as far as I know ..since ICO make a big popularity here in forum thast also the start of strike down prices...and for me why do we need an ICO when in the firsr place..we all can invest without them?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
April 09, 2018, 03:29:05 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I also experienced the same thing with you

I invest in some ico but everything is not developed and not in accordance with the roadmap

certainly ico is a scam and I'm tired of waiting

let alone coupled with the current market conditions that are experiencing a decline
And still you participate in signature campaign of an ICO. That seems kinda dishonest to me. If you don't trust no ICO anymore, then don't promote them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 03:23:07 AM
It is sad to hear that some are loosing with ICO investment. I think we need to thoroughly study ICOs before  investing in them. Risk will also come with investment so we need to be careful with everything. Patience is also needed because most of the time it takes longer to earn in every investment.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I also experienced the same thing with you

I invest in some ico but everything is not developed and not in accordance with the roadmap

certainly ico is a scam and I'm tired of waiting

let alone coupled with the current market conditions that are experiencing a decline
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 09, 2018, 02:39:03 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I think you are a newbie in this industry and just invested on random ICOs believing their sugary words without even confirming and asking. Well, at that time, you would have been better off investing on good altcoins rather than investing on ICOs when you do not even know what to look for yet on ICOs. It would have saved you a lot of money in the process. But to never trust ICOs again? I don't think so, just because you failed on your first attempts, doesn't mean you have to give up. Stop crying over your losses and learn from your mistakes instead and be sure that you do it right this time. But hey, that's entirely up to yo, so do whatever you want. This is just an advice.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 08, 2018, 06:13:07 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I never heard about this scam ICO, but good luck, maybe it's give you some X. Actually I think this year it's gonna be when a lot of people  will loose their money in the crypto-currency world and will never want to participate in this lottery, only whales and the most courageous and patient will remain. I'm sure 2018 it will be a bloody year for crypto-enthusiasts. Keep yourself
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 06:06:25 PM
I have never heard about these ICOs, but if you select your investments based on random ICOs you should not be surprised if your investment fails. How did you select them? How many time did you spend to analyse the projects? Did you follow your feelings? Only because you selected the wrong projects does not mean that other ICOs are not good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
Investing in the ICOs can yield amazingly high returns, however at the same time can also lead to catastrophic losses due to lack of experience in pointing out the fake ICO that are scams. Generally investing is a huge risk, real life projects are subject to failure, not to talk of virtual projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 08, 2018, 05:52:45 PM
You happened to join ICOs which are not successful , there are ICOs which are also very successful in their campaign and the oarticipants have enjoy their bounty, this is just happening because there are ICOs which are poorly manage and promoted, the results are failure and there are also ICOs which are best manage and promoted and theb success, we can choose a good ICOs but we only hoping to get that ICO accomplish his task. 
Activity: 322
April 08, 2018, 04:54:15 PM
There are still good ICOs  out there. If you rethink your decision and decide to join ICOs  again in the  future, kindly ask as many questions as possible and be sure to have convincing answers before you invest. When you keep probing it's likely you can expose a fake ICO. I think only persistent questioning can give you the right ICOs to invest in. By questioning  you also test the feasibility of the product and services of that ICO.
Activity: 272
April 08, 2018, 03:51:40 PM
Its possible not to believe in ICOs anymore if you fall into the category of those that participate in scam ICOs or even ICOs that go minus 60 percent of the ICO price. It can be painful because every investor wants profit from ICOs but most of the ICOs around are scam or either below ICO price when listed on exchanges as a result of too much bonus during ICO.
Activity: 40
April 08, 2018, 03:42:27 PM
Why not sir? Some of the ICO's i believe in is successful. Choose the right one. And that right one will lead you through your dreams to become rich. Invest for the worthy. Not for the trash. Be selective, be more open minded. And trust yourself. You will get there. Because every price of coins in that ICO can lose up to 60-70 percent. So not all ICO is negative. Time will take its place. Be patient.
Activity: 55
April 08, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
I think the horrible experience not some people about investment in some unsuccessful projects had made them lose interest in ICO. The aim of some projects is just to make some money and run away without any future plan, this has made many people to run at a loss if they invest in the ICO of such coins.
However, there are still some other good projects worthy of investing in their ico, you just have to choose carefully.
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 03:28:40 PM
Individual spend and invest more than you do, some spend than you do or anyone else here, let's say they used their $3000 savings to invests on ICO, and denied at the end, but some of them didn't gave up, they need to take one more shot and the next time they invest on ICO, they checked everything from white paper - team members- bounty managers here, and this is what I want to suggest to you...
Activity: 85
April 08, 2018, 03:22:28 PM
I think the timing these ICOs entered the market should also be considered. LEDU for instance is not a scam but came in at a time when the whole market is down. Investing in ICOs this period definitely does not worth it. You better wait till it gets to the market and buy cheap if you believe in the project. I did this with BlitzPredict.
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
The price of crypto money has fallen so fast and investors have been losing money constantly, causing people to lose faith in being a pazara. I hope everything will be better in the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 08, 2018, 02:50:58 PM
With such dynamics as today, I'm very scared to talk about what will be in the near future, so perhaps we need to come up with something that can change the approach to investing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
90% ICOs would die right after ICO end, I think
but just do your research carefully before decide to invest!
that avoid lots of scam situation.
indeed, ICO maket this maket bleeding, but it made market very attractive too, cause the return's too high.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 02:28:00 PM
Right now the market is experiencing stagflation. Thus, money movement isn't much into crypto market. This has made ICO suffer a lot recently. Most of the ICO are failing as they are unable to raise enough even to reach softcap. Also, tons of ICO are coming everyday which has made competition tough as people are unable to differentiate the potential ICO out the lot. But that doesn't means potential and good ICO doesn't exist anymore. But that will need thorough research and analysis and such ICO has good profit potential. Try reading articles from famous ICO researchers and try to analyze the ICO yourself by reading various blogs, about team, ratings etc.
Pages:
Jump to: