Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 74. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:18:27 AM
the bad things going on in the crypto money market, all the prices have fallen to the crypto currencies, which has damaged the trust and confidence. investors' belief in the market decreased. as soon as hope is recovered
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
April 10, 2018, 03:16:12 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
You should start crypto trading, maybe your luck doesn't belongs on ICOs. Or invest on the top 10 coins and HODL, I prefer EOS it's still on ICO but its already on the top 10 and tradable on exchanges so there's a low chance for it to be a scam. Good luck OP and See you in the moon  Wink
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 10, 2018, 03:13:01 AM
there's hundreds or thousands of ICOs going on at any time, many don't really have reason to exist, but due to the unregulated space, it's a easy way for funding, and many people simply fall for a nice website and some nice words, without investigating if the project is purposeful or not. If you are to invest in ICOs, you should really take your time reading up on the project, look up competitors, is there reason for it to exist etc?
also look at the team behind the ICO; some fake their members, some are just bad.
find out if there was a private presale before, which often is the case, and sometimes those big investors who can get in during the private presale, can simply dump their tokens the moment the ICO ends, and still multiply their original investment by alot.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 10, 2018, 03:10:53 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Try Ambit Mining ICO, it seems to be a good project. And before investing you should make good research.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
April 10, 2018, 03:05:22 AM
I believe there are still some ICOs out there, but the majority are shit.
I participated in no ICO during the past two months.
It is time to take a rest and enjoy life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 02:39:30 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
In case of investing in an ICO , it is better to invest in altcoins that are already in market. In this situation you can assure that your investments is already have a value unlike in ICO that you cannot sure that their project will become successful when they ended their Sale period.
Investing of your money into ICO is no doubt really a good way of earning more money but it is quite a normal thing not to do well in that investment and that you were unable to make anything profitable. In that case, you need to look for some other ways which can help you in making of some good amount of money like your ca go for trading or even long term holding of your coins too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 11:09:21 PM
You can wait for the ICO projects using ERC 2.0 and DAICO, but the risk of selling is lower than the ICO price you have to accept =))
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 11:06:17 PM
Lol, too bad for you,  I now believe alot more in Ico,  because stop believing on it will never change a thing,  Ico will continue to spring up daily whether any one or even any government likes it or not,  just like how new companies spring up daily in the free market,  that's the same way Ico will keep springing up daily.  I myself have benefited from some few genuine Ico.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
If you do not believe in ICO anymore, that would be your loss because ICO is gradually gaining acceptance  and is more  prefered to coin because token are more adaptable than coin. ICO will not stop and many people will do well financially because of the ICO they invested in!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
I believe in crypto in crypto projects. We all understand that there are a lot of scammers on the market, but there are really a lot of other projects, for example Ontology Network is a blockchain/distributed ledger network which combines distributed identity verification, data exchange, data collaboration, procedure protocols, communities, attestation, and various industry-specific modules
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
April 09, 2018, 02:57:03 PM
those with the decision as trader to works on schemes of evaluation following returns with the data on qualification,
as one might be of theirs on priors with different selection of option as expending shifts on level of moderation to refer of option to deliver on exchange with the profit on nominal arrange of qualification.

Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

First, in my opinion, these ICOs were not the most promising from the outset. Secondly, in the science of investment it is necessary to always adhere to several fundamental rules. In this case, the rule of diversification. Three projects are too few to draw conclusions about the market of ICO in general. Third, more than one month the bears are actively operating in the crypto-currency market.Therefore, it is difficult to attract funds to every project that is currently being published on ICO.
Therefore I think that one should not be hasty with conclusions. In this case, you should act carefully, rationally and consistently.
Activity: 210
April 09, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
Not all Ico are bad. There is some good ICO where they have a good project they have a lot of plan to pump the value of their tomens. You just neend to study their whitepapers and check their trustworth in some website
Activity: 122
April 09, 2018, 04:47:19 AM
It's better to invest in altcoins than ico, it's very dangerous and it's happening to the majority so it's better if altcoin invest.
Activity: 168
April 09, 2018, 04:43:07 AM
Just take it as a learning experience. Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail. If investing in an ICO, make sure you do plenty of research. Some things I look for when doing bounties is checking the team, how much funding they have already received in their pre ico or private sales and the ratings on prominent websites.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
I think each of us participated in an unsuccessful ICO, but there are many positive examples. Our failures can be caused by a number of factors and it is necessary to draw the right conclusions on their basis to avoid similar mistakes in the future.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 09, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
The outcome of every ICO would depend on their roadmap, project concept, social media following, team and so on. Let's say for example, Digitex is one ICO where they've reached hardcap in less than 24 hours along with Blackmoon Crypto. Now that's a high-performing ICO because of the demand and reputation they have created for customers like us. ICOs are the future of crowdfunding, as long they do not mislead or making fraud actions for their investors.

Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 124
April 09, 2018, 04:33:57 AM
You are investing in random unknown anonymous ICO which there are a lot of ICO who really has a great project, supported by strong people or nation and has working product. Invest to ICO that has that condition.
Activity: 154
April 09, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
why, did you suffer a huge loss on an ico you have followed. maybe if that's the case we are before you have to check the website on the ico and the policy made by the ico if you are sure that ico is good then follow it my suggestion.
Activity: 462
April 09, 2018, 04:28:37 AM
I'm sad to hear about it, it can really disappoint you because your money has gone easily. You need to trust and read their feedback if they have a really strong point view about the community. There are many good ico's out there you worth for your trust.
Pages:
Jump to: