Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 73. (Read 5395 times)

Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 07:32:09 PM
ICO now lives it's not the best of times, in principle, and all the crypto world! But if the cryptocurrencies suffer more from the market falls, the ICO projects of a large number of scammers who participate in it! In any case, the future is for them!
The market is red, but successful ICOs will have a good chance of tanking with the next positive market correction. Buying into an ICO is an investment in a company more than into a currency.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 07:26:05 PM
I don't have any experience yet in ICO, but there a lot of guide here in forum to help us choose which ICO is credible to join.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 07:09:36 PM
I invested using bitcoin and etherium in the hope that I could profit a little from my investment but the opposite.
This is not your luck. There are some ICOs that are profitable and legit. How to choose your ICo. You should live project ICO. FYP is one of the example. I invested there and get profit about 30 %. I have made mistake to sell FYP token to hurry, If I sell now, The profit is more than 200 %. I prefer ICO with live project, if the project is in 2019 or 2020, I don;t like it. Not all ICo investment will be profitable. Ivestment has its own risk trading is also has its own risk. What do you choose?
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 10, 2018, 07:08:21 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I understand your worry as i have also been once a victim of fake ICO, dencity. But that does not make all ICOs fake. There are still some out there which are legit. Just make sure you do an in-depth background studies about a project before you decide to join the ICO. Perhaps, a check on the credentials and past works of the developer and team members will help.

Yes dude! Not all ico are scam/fake there are still ico that create a real product and can be boom in the market, the bad thing that I experience in some ico project I got scam the idea of the project are impressive that can attract more investor but in the end the ico turn to scam because of this I learn a lesson before investing in ico make sure you search carefully the people behind the project, the roadmap and the concept of the project always look for the review  of other member.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 06:59:11 PM
Well, I personally still believe in some ICO. Although the recent cases of ICOs that are scams has been a serious one. Most of them just come up with ideas to cart away with people's money. But despite all these are are still some credible bad reliable ICOs in which one can invest in to earn more in the nearest future.
Activity: 378
April 10, 2018, 06:21:59 PM
Your believes about ico and cryptocurencies is a function of what the future holds for u. That you failed in ICO does not mean that other ICO are bad. Hold on to them and it will get up soon.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 10, 2018, 06:15:19 PM
That is the risk of it but still if you done your research you can avoid being lose at time because some ICO are time consuming so i prefer to do you research avoid being a milking cow
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 06:10:08 PM
I understand your disappointment. My last investment in ICOs was also not successful. But maybe I'm to blame and did not spend enough time to thoroughly study the project. But I do not refuse to participate in ICO in the future. Just try to search better. Perhaps buy some paid lists with an expanded analysis of future ICOs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 10, 2018, 04:14:34 AM
I think you just are not lucky enough, hopefully will quickly find the more, you I hope to continue to analyze with ico that is sure and trustworthy, I myself have felt it too, and only need a few months for my psychic recovery, hope you are lucky and successfu
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
April 10, 2018, 03:42:41 AM
Its better to invest in ongoing business ICOs. They are already running and just need some funds to grow.
I am always looking for this kind of ICO models. XYO is one of them and i know its going to make good profits for me.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:40:37 AM
you just give up only for 3 ico's? many traders or investors doing 10x times more than 3 ICO's that you invest. give up for them? i dont think so , if they really give up , there will be no ICO's anymore, and altcoin's will dead meat. for example i was invested in 5 ICO this years, if they dont give me profit, so my investment failed, and i will try another , nothing to worry
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
April 10, 2018, 03:37:57 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I understand your worry as i have also been once a victim of fake ICO, dencity. But that does not make all ICOs fake. There are still some out there which are legit. Just make sure you do an in-depth background studies about a project before you decide to join the ICO. Perhaps, a check on the credentials and past works of the developer and team members will help.
Activity: 156
April 10, 2018, 03:37:14 AM
The continuous decline of the market is caused by ICO. There have been more than 90% ICO breakout from December to March this year, and many of them did not enter the exchange at all, and some were disappearing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 03:33:03 AM
ico is one form of investment in crypto and already many rich people for being ico participants but there are some ico that is not good which causes the participants lose money, we must be careful in investment in ico and search for information before choosing ico to be followed
Activity: 40
April 10, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
Well lately almost all coin prices dropped right after the ICO.
That is mostly because of the current state of the market but also airdrops and bounties play their part because people start dumping the coin as soon as it hits exchanges.
Zilliqa is the only coin that I'm following that came out on top after the ICO in 2018.
Activity: 200
April 10, 2018, 03:30:23 AM
Generally we all know that mostly  all the ico are fail this days,but that doesn't say we should not believe in Ico because there are still some cool ico out there.. We just need to be careful of the one we want to take part on
Activity: 392
April 10, 2018, 03:28:29 AM
I think to date, 95% of ico projects are scam, because developers are easier to raise money and leave than to translate their idea into reality  Undecided
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
April 10, 2018, 03:26:23 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
If that's the case don't invest on ico anymore because as we can see investing on ico is not really a good way of earning profits because we are not sure if the ico is really promising much better if you invest on promising coins like btc or eth so in the future you can have profits for sure.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
April 10, 2018, 03:25:03 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I'm looking almost everyday to ICO's. But I didn't invest in your choices..
Why? Because I invest only in the BEST ICO's!! (my opinion)

I make a spreadsheet and add some interesting ICO's.
But I only choose 1 or 2 ICO's.

Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
April 10, 2018, 03:21:23 AM
i still believe in icos , if you leave from scam icos then you can easily believe in icos, so keep in your eyes in good project.
Pages:
Jump to: