Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 76. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 02:22:56 PM
The volume of money in the crypto money world has declined very rapidly. all prices are down and investors are now afraid. The faith in the crypto stock market is about to disappear.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 02:18:57 PM
Not all your ICO think it's negative, maybe it's your fault that you are not careful in ICO elections, but there are so many successful ICOs and make someone successful, if you look back so many successful people at ICO and get the attention of others and want to follow in the footsteps of the person, well here there are some people who are not responsible for the name of the successful and profitable ICO, I know now many people are disadvantage and add fuel to the fire, back again if you want to invest in ICO more carefully look at the history of ICO have, do not forget to ask questions and get advice, not all ICOs are negative.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
April 08, 2018, 02:09:39 PM
The contribution of its funds to the ICO is a rather risky business - why you ask? I will answer you This type of investment for all time did not bring ever fast money. there was only one period when any contribution to the ICO brought a huge arrived - This is December, January of this year when the whole market was a big pump !! Now the picture has changed radically - Efir falls ICO - do not give multiplication of the deposit immediately after entering the stock exchanges and this is what happened before. Of the huge number of projects, only a few are really worthwhile and if you guess them, then only you can earn immediately. And if we consider contributions to the ICO, then this is a completely different level of contribution - a longer and unpromising - and this is already an investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 02:02:00 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I think there is element of luck in choosing an ICPO to participate as some of them will eventually fail or if not may not mean any reasonable price in the market which still amount to colossal lost. I participate in ATFS ico and   what is the outcome  after all the money ,energy and time  was wasted.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 01:57:18 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
But ATFS just started. You cannot earn money immediately with this project. You have to wait few years.
Activity: 378
April 08, 2018, 12:48:18 PM
Recently, investing in ICO projects has become very risky. Tokens of many projects lose to 90% after the end of the tokensae.
So it happened at the projects Hurify, Uservice, DragonCoin. So, now it's better to buy tokens after they go to the crypto exchanges at the end of ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
The prices of new coins depend on major cryptocurrency prices. You will be in profit only if Bitcoin will increase
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
April 08, 2018, 08:45:45 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Yeah I also invested in scam ICOs. But yeah even good projects are down so it might be a good time to pick them up.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
I also think the same thing, I myself do not advise now to invest in ICO, because this is not reliable lately.
Better to buy some coins from the stock market. There will be bigger chances to make a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
April 08, 2018, 08:40:56 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Smiley)) I think you should have this thinking long long ago before invest.
just 5% (I think) ICOs were survived in this brutal market.
it's normal when everyone wants to have their own coin. but not any coin are good. just like any orther makets.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 08:21:40 AM
If ICO cannot be trusted. It will greatly affect the coin's value and the market itself. The possibility for the market to bleed will increase. There is no greater reason for investing in ICO anymore and the opportunity to expect a great return when investing in ICO will not happen. This might cause a greater effect in the Cryptocurrency and the Blockchain. 
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
April 08, 2018, 08:08:34 AM
Well, perhaps you should have invested in Wabi, Quantstamp, Gifto, OmiseGo,... these ICOs would probably have made you a millionaire by now and you would firmly believe in ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
April 08, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
ICO it's not bad, the bad is in the creator of that project. You have encountered phishing projects that aren't carefully researched for investment. If I only show you a good ICO do you dare to invest? You can invest in the Forty Seven Bank project and you will see the difference that I want to talk about
Activity: 92
April 08, 2018, 07:51:39 AM
After the end of most of the ico projects, there will not be too many cases where prices are high, which is largely influenced by the market.
Activity: 212
April 08, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
It is just unfortunate that you invested in these ICOs which did not succeed. There are a lot of other ICOs out there that are successful and worth investing for. It's true that some ICOs contributed to the price downfall of bitcoin and ethereum but again not all of them.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
April 08, 2018, 07:50:44 AM
There are only two effects/outcomes that may happen when investing in ICOs or any other investment, it is either a failure or success. Investing is indeed very risky and unsafe for our money. If we want much safer investment, we should invest in investments that has great potential and that is bitcoin and etherium. We can't deny the fact that bitcoin proves its potential over the years as well as etherium and investing to these coins is much better option than investing in ICOs which are just getting started its run in crypto world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
April 08, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
You have probably choosen three very bad ICOs, so the problem is that you don´t seem to have enough knowledge of business or the time to do a proper analysis. You should stop believing in yourself.
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 07:47:57 AM
Yes, there are many qualities that must be met by a good ICO, this can give us an idea about altcoin. Altcoin is good to buy, I prefer to invest in altcoin and ICO, of course it is a must to research well.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 07:43:08 AM
Did you do some research about company before investing? It's a big job to choose the right company, you should invest only when you are sure and the project looks perspective, which is hardest part to understand. There is a few criterias to choose the right company.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
April 08, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Yes, although there are too many scam ICO's in the meantime but there are also some good ICO's that you can invest in to. But you have to research all about it clearly before investing in them.
Pages:
Jump to: