Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 3. (Read 23562 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 09:36:19 AM
Because the more you learned of your lessons that is the way that more experience you should have to know based on lesson you learned daily. So be wise on your experience to avoid your money to loss.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 13, 2019, 10:26:59 PM
I have learn my lesson once i am getting panic selling because of the market prices was down and now i am being disappointed of what happen to me and now my coins that i had sell was have a huge of value in the market, patience is the most important as a trader.
Activity: 249
January 13, 2019, 10:00:38 PM
I do not quite agree with you, because sometimes it would be right to sell at a lower price in order to save at least something
the opinions of different people are best done. selling at low prices may be safe, even if it's lost but loses a bit and not loses everything. maybe it's better to hold it back, because it hopes prices can rise again. all choices are good but sometimes circumstances that make it not good. The lessons in your life might make provisions in the future so do what you think is good because someone can only give advice or examples.
Activity: 784
January 13, 2019, 09:19:59 PM
There is always a lesson learned after a mistake, but i think its not only you who regreted on selling right away your tokens or coins, even me i experienced that and i dont regret it since it gives me a lesson just what you have expereinced, i sold my tokens for a price of $45 then when i checked its price after 5 days it becomes  about $165.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 09:04:18 PM
I do not quite agree with you, because sometimes it would be right to sell at a lower price in order to save at least something
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 08:57:50 PM
I believe that almost any coin can be sold more expensive than you bought it and here it already depends on the amount of patience that you have
Activity: 854
January 13, 2019, 07:58:01 PM
Sometimes, the outcomes of some projects are not just encouraging. There was a particular coin I tried to hold sometimes ago, thinking that every coin that appears good is worth holding. Although, the project was a good one, but that was not enough to sit back and watch.
Later on, I discovered that the product had not been fully developed, so rudders were using it against them and that was how the coin lost its price .
Activity: 448
January 13, 2019, 06:21:29 PM
I also learned lot' of ico scam that's not profitable anymore some times we need to experience those things to know how it run in the industry of crypto.
You did well because there are so much scamming in market so you will have to know who are real and who are not. It’s good to investigate the site and the project you are investing with. Use your bad experience to make future good for you. I learnt that never panic and hold until price gets above the price you bought at beginning.
Activity: 429
January 13, 2019, 10:02:07 AM
I also learned lot' of ico scam that's not profitable anymore some times we need to experience those things to know how it run in the industry of crypto.
Activity: 363
January 10, 2019, 09:10:28 AM
You are right and I am glad to hear to people are learning and not just yelling that they have lost everything because of this fault. Keep going and if you would always analyse your steps you would reach great goals on this market.

The analysis and finding the reason to continue the latter, making money and investing is always the point to demand. It cannot be done if you are not patient, practice sitting still and waiting, maybe you will be smarter  Cool
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
January 10, 2019, 09:04:05 AM
You are right about patience and it is true that we really need to wait so we can have a better profit with our rewards. We should not immediately sell our tokens while it is on its lower price. We recommend trading for those who want to learn something new but we really need to be very good at it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 08:26:23 AM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
For the bear market, the more patient you are, the more you lose. Like ICO in 2018, if you don't sell them soon, you'll lose more. Over time, ICO prices decrease more and sometimes prices will be reduced by 50 times compared to ICO prices, I have seen many ICOs like that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 08:14:08 AM
Taking profit when you can is really the lesson I've had to learn as well, but buying good projects at a fair price is important.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
January 10, 2019, 05:13:33 AM
This is for sure, there is no need to hurry, because some tokens can bring real profit, and since it’s hard to say what exactly will grow, it’s better to keep everything you worked on!
and the biggest question is how long does it take to wait? whether it will be commensurete with the time spent waiting, or even we must be sincere with our assets
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 04:49:20 AM
I agree with the author's point of view. And these aspects I think are clear to all. But many people have one question-how to choose the right time when you can use this guide?
Activity: 1274
January 10, 2019, 04:28:16 AM
Good post nice tips. Thanks to share good info about trading it will help us as every one get the experience on his/her own loss or profit.
Activity: 448
January 10, 2019, 03:56:18 AM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
You are not the only one, everyone had to learn from their mistakes, if they could not do it on the example of others ' mistakes. The main thing is always to learn, make mistakes is not scary, scary when a person does not draw conclusions
Activity: 574
January 10, 2019, 02:59:22 AM
Selling coins under ICO prices with collapsing market conditions will certainly make us suffer losses. And of course, we will regret that ICO coins have been sold because ICO coin prices have great potential to increase again. It will be a very valuable experience and will make us better in the future.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
January 10, 2019, 02:02:46 AM
You are right and I am glad to hear to people are learning and not just yelling that they have lost everything because of this fault. Keep going and if you would always analyse your steps you would reach great goals on this market.
Activity: 364
January 09, 2019, 04:55:46 PM
Although it is not good to sell below the ICO prices, but otherwise it does not work, since now any coin or any token of new projects are 5 - 20 times cheaper than it was planned during the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: