Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 5. (Read 23562 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
January 08, 2019, 07:49:36 AM
I learned these lessons by experiencing great losses. Never rush and sell when the coin comes to the highest price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
January 08, 2019, 07:46:51 AM
The most useful thing I learned is that price go down straight after release. Bounty hunters sell their part for really low price. And it is a good chance to buy token when it cheap cost.
it's a good idea, most bounty hunters can't wait to hold the coin they just got if the coin has a low value, because sometimes they have waited a long time and are waiting for their payment.
they also don't want to lose the opportunity to sell at a reasonable price because most new coins fall shortly after owning the market.
so this is a good opportunity to buy coins, but you still have to be careful in choosing it.
The drop of coin price is usually happen when there is no strong support from the team. Supposedly they'll take action first before it happen, I know they're aware of that possibilities but they just let it be. 
As a bounty hunter before,  I definitely sell my rewards once listed in the market and the money I collected will serves as additional capital for investment.
Activity: 313
January 08, 2019, 07:37:38 AM
The most useful thing I learned is that price go down straight after release. Bounty hunters sell their part for really low price. And it is a good chance to buy token when it cheap cost.
it's a good idea, most bounty hunters can't wait to hold the coin they just got if the coin has a low value, because sometimes they have waited a long time and are waiting for their payment.
they also don't want to lose the opportunity to sell at a reasonable price because most new coins fall shortly after owning the market.
so this is a good opportunity to buy coins, but you still have to be careful in choosing it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
January 08, 2019, 07:35:54 AM
 The important thing of my mistakes are the lessons that i learned on it. specially on this forum and on cryptocurrency. the best thing that happens on the past year is we learn how to stead on what we are working for.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 08, 2019, 07:11:30 AM
This is the most important rule to learn from your own mistakes. If you are able to analyse them and to avoid repeating these mistakes in the future, you have pretty good chances of getting an awesome profit.
Activity: 242
Merit: 103
January 08, 2019, 07:06:29 AM
Activity: 262
January 08, 2019, 06:17:48 AM
One thing I have learnt in this life is that we continue learning... Life in itself is a kind of learning process that continues. I sold my hydro token for a peanut, and ever since then I hodl almost all my token until my target price is hit. It's very good to hodl most times.

You speak reasonably. If a person knows how to study, then he will reach heights in any business, whatever he does. It is also important that a person learns to learn from others and his mistakes. So that he would not make such mistakes in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 08, 2019, 05:31:43 AM
The best logic and thing to do is set a trade target. If it gets here I buy if it gets here I sell and also be contented with the profit you've made. Have you also asked yourself what if I never sold and it dumped on me. Some dumped coins never make it out alive.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 05:17:20 AM
One thing I have learnt in this life is that we continue learning... Life in itself is a kind of learning process that continues. I sold my hydro token for a peanut, and ever since then I hodl almost all my token until my target price is hit. It's very good to hodl most times.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 05:02:53 AM
Just as living daily is a risk
That’s the fact about hodling, it is the biggest risk in crypto currency
It can bring you profits and also it can bring you abrupt losses too

We can only try to find a balance between hodling and selling
Activity: 434
January 08, 2019, 04:10:41 AM
You are right, eager to sell is never the best, most of the time I prefer to decide whether to sell according to my own judgment. I will analyze a lot of data before I decide.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 08, 2019, 03:24:59 AM
As for the sale of tokens at a lower price, this is quite frequent, but sometimes the right action. With everything else, just develop patience and analyze every step.
Yes, sometimes there is no sense to hold coins, because their price is extremely low and probably it will never return at the top, so sell these coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 03:18:47 AM
As for the sale of tokens at a lower price, this is quite frequent, but sometimes the right action. With everything else, just develop patience and analyze every step.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 03:14:09 AM
I agree with you. Unfortunately newbies often lack the patience to hold earned tokens for a long time to get a good profit. Its time to learn to appreciate not to work for pennies.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
January 01, 2019, 04:23:08 AM
I often can't wait to sell immediately, because waiting for the price of tokens to go up again is also very slow, so I always decide to sell immediately. but this time it's better for the hodl, the market hasn't recovered and the level of ico is still very low.
Actually it's based on your goal, everyone has a target and if you cannot make a trade when your target showed, that means you are greedy.
It's a bad attitude and admittedly I was so greedy last year resulting me to not sell my holdings, now, I'm currently at a loss, so I think it will take a while of holding now as I'm not gonna sell at a loss.
Activity: 600
December 31, 2018, 09:35:00 PM
yes, I also agree with you, it's a good idea to wait for better prices, so you won't lose your profits at a more favorable price.
Activity: 504
December 31, 2018, 09:34:20 PM
I often can't wait to sell immediately, because waiting for the price of tokens to go up again is also very slow, so I always decide to sell immediately. but this time it's better for the hodl, the market hasn't recovered and the level of ico is still very low.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 09:21:57 PM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
Practically speaking, this thoughts of yours does not help as of now because the downtrend of the crypto market is continously moving. We just have to accept the fact that cryptocurrency now is different from last year.
Merit: 2
December 31, 2018, 08:58:35 PM
because the impatience after receiving tokens from bounty is a reasonable nature, because working in a bounty also does not issue capital. yes, indeed we spend time working there. I often can't wait to sell right away, because waiting for the token price to go back up is also very slow, so I always decide to sell right away. but this time it's better for the hodl, the market hasn't recovered and the ico rate is still very low.
December 30, 2018, 03:29:17 PM
I believe that it is more profitable to hold tokens when you are going to make 2-3 x and then sell them.
Don't wait for 10 x, it is better to pick up 2-3 ICO with 2-3 x than wait for 1 hidden gem
Pages:
Jump to: