Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 10. (Read 23562 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
September 07, 2018, 10:48:57 PM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
My own experience is that cryptos does not have a particular formula to follow, but what i have learnt is to follow the market trend, if the market is in bull run then hold, but if it is in a bear run then sell and take your profit.

Good point, I think it is good to hold when the market is in good condition and to sell off when the market turns bear then you can use the money you got the thing you took profit and buy at dip which will give you more coins to hold until market goes up again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
September 07, 2018, 10:01:16 PM
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
My own experience is that cryptos does not have a particular formula to follow, but what i have learnt is to follow the market trend, if the market is in bull run then hold, but if it is in a bear run then sell and take your profit.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 04, 2018, 12:28:17 PM
Also do not trade if you are not good with chart anlyses or experienced trader.
Those mistakes are good for begginers or people who are looking for any advice cause it is always better to learn from others bad moves than from ours (we don't lose anything then).
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
September 04, 2018, 12:17:51 PM
Good or bad experience always provides meaningful lessons for all of us. The existence of a bad experience will make us more careful in trying not to repeat the incident in the past. Not in a hurry in selling tokens from ICO results, more patient in dealing with developments from rising token prices. Always learning to process patience will produce many benefits and get closer to success.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
Like I have always said, selling of your hard earned token when not appreciated is not the best option considering the rigorous stress one goes through to earn those tokens. From other people's experiences, I'm very certain that those token are most likely sold in a hurry even when the sellers are not desperately in need of money to solve problems, then why selling? Even if one is desperately in need of money, I think it is also very important to weigh options before making the decision of selling because there may always be a regret at the end especially if selling below or exactly the ICO price.

Considering the benefit one has to derive for waiting patiently, it is important that we HODL for a long time for it to appreciate before selling off.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
September 04, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
Patience is a virtue, aside from that you need to make your steps be careful.
make sure to think not just twice before doing anything in cryptocurrency.
this one has the fastest movement in investment and market.
we should make our move smooth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 04, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
Also do not trade if you are not good with chart anlyses or experienced trader.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
I agree with you selling at ico or lower prices just for losers, since most people invest in many ICOs, not selling under ico and waiting can be a good strategy if the project you invest. cheat.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 09:02:43 AM
Me too. I have learnt my lessons in my 2 years of experience in cryptocurrency and right now I am applying all the things that I should have done in the first place to prevent it from happening again. It kills me everytime I remember all my dumb mistakes.
Indeed in crypto, you do not believe what people say unless you experience it yourself. But it is a good thing to learn your lesson when you make mistakes. No need to panic in crypto when everything looks so down. It's amazing how things get better in no time.
Yes, the Crypto currency is very volatile, and the market can at any moment turn in one or the other direction. If you learn from the mistakes of others, you are lucky, most, unfortunately, everything passes by yourself.
Activity: 26
September 04, 2018, 08:54:25 AM
I personally agree with your point of view. It is never a good thing to rush to sell. The cryptocurrency market will never be static. It is a common occurrence of the market to rise and fall. To get rich profits, you must have patience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 12:08:35 PM
Me too. I have learnt my lessons in my 2 years of experience in cryptocurrency and right now I am applying all the things that I should have done in the first place to prevent it from happening again. It kills me everytime I remember all my dumb mistakes.
Indeed in crypto, you do not believe what people say unless you experience it yourself. But it is a good thing to learn your lesson when you make mistakes. No need to panic in crypto when everything looks so down. It's amazing how things get better in no time.
Activity: 140
June 28, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

YES. In any kind of investment, you should note, never ever be in a rush in both buying or selling. Because rushing won't make things better for you. but giving a thought on your actions will. Think before you click
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 12:02:54 PM
As a newbie on this society I think we act as a businessman sometimes they loose and sometimes they win. As we learn in our mistake,we change our strategy.Patience is our strategy  in the crypto world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 03:53:20 AM
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
June 28, 2018, 12:11:15 AM

Good point, good advice, but you may have left out one thing. Saying you have learnt your lessons, is another lesson indeed. You never stop learning when it comes trading, once you feel like you "know it" your next trade will kick your butt.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

Well almost everyone (including myself) in the crypto-world experienced that commonly mistake of yours. We got excited about the money that we are going to cash out and not thinking about that if we hold a little or more months it can grow up to 2x-10x bigger. But it is also good for us to experience that selling it hastily, at least now we know that being patient is the key for bigger profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 27, 2018, 07:57:29 PM
I like the fact that you have mentioned PATIENCE. You are right, impatience can make us loose the opportunity of gaining more. However, I won't hesitate to sell especially if I need the money. A lot of us are forcing and stressing ourselves just so we can't sell our coins. Only to know that the coin won't go up again. It happened to me twice. Knowing that the coin is weak but I still believed on it. The price dropped until its not good for selling anymore. Check the NBTK - Neebeus token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 07:50:48 PM
crypto is very market still growing it is good that we learn lessons from crypto currency very often then we can invest in stable form
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 27, 2018, 07:45:22 PM
Well I guess as long as you make a profit from it then you should be thankful mate since its just a matter of luck in investment just like gambling. At least you make a profit than loss regardless if the project has a strong caliber to be for lonf term hold then maybe you should really have faith and believe,wait and have patience perhaps.
Activity: 66
June 25, 2018, 07:15:52 AM
Well in the same boat as you and also this might depend on the person if it good for them or not but most of the time i do sell my coins if i really need the money for it but if now i wont sell it but if i feel it is not worth to keep i will sell it
Pages:
Jump to: