Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 8. (Read 23562 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 05:48:30 PM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
OP,  you are right, but most of these things have been happening and most times not only bounty participants, but also investors sell below the ICO price. It now seems to be a normal trend, that whenever a coin is listed, it just has to sell below the ICO price. Well i perceive that this will change very soon and by the time it is regulated, then there will be more and better control over price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 29, 2018, 08:05:29 PM
It’s very good that you share your results, but when you start to play for money you basically rely on your own experience.  From myself I will add do not be afraid to start
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 28, 2018, 10:59:15 PM
I also want to share, don't be too Greedy in cryptocurrency.
Because of my experience when I got 1000 USD and then wanted to profit 2000 USD.
At the end I was minus in losses of around 3000 USD. !!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 04:16:57 AM
Try not to sell blindly when you are below the ICO price. Crypto is a promising emerging market, so it's worth keeping the coin alive. Patience is key.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
September 10, 2018, 04:11:30 AM
Most ICO are scams, so blindly following your ideas cut leave you with a big loss. To start with, why did you buy into that ICO you want to sell now.
At what stage in the ICO did you get in. Some people might have got in at a much lower price than you did.
If the end ICO price are 1 dollars, the pre ICO price might have been 10 cent, and the private pre-ICO price cut have been down on 1 cent or less. And you never know if the ICO team just made up a fake sales number of the ICO tokens. They most likely didn't sell all the tokens in the ICO, and now they keep selling them at the exchange.
ICO and crypto currency are not like the stock markets, there's almost no Value in the project you are buying into, most project don't even have there own blockchain and most coins who have there own blockchain just bought it from someone else.
Your buying an idea. And the team who sold you that idea are most likely already working on a new idea they can sell in another ICO project.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 03:09:19 AM
From the amount of experience you have, you will know which steps are the best for you to do, so you can earn a much better amount than before. You will also be more skilled at knowing the potential of the ICO, so you can join the more promising ICO and avoid scam ICOs. The lesson will also make you more clever in reading situations that occur in the market.

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
There's so much to learn here. Thanks for your first hand experience. It treats as a disclaimer when you want to invest or sell. One needs to remember key points from other's experience and not make same mistakes. Though its bound to happen but atleast we can be careful.

And I agree with you, hasty decisions and a bid to make quick money always is risky. Once you invest carefully, you must put some trust and hodl as long as possible. Never give away to the volatility.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 02:52:38 AM
I am totally agree with your statement. We should take your time before making a decision that eventually we will regret for our decisions. We should just be calm and do not panic on the situation what will happen.
Activity: 47
September 10, 2018, 02:47:24 AM
Yes, I also learned the lesson. I used to invest in some cryptocurrencies in the encryption market, but I did not wait for their prices to rise and sold them, so I will regret it because I don't have enough patience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 02:43:50 AM
Thank you very much for your advices. They are obvious, but it doesn't prevent many beginners from breaking them :\ so thank you)
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
September 10, 2018, 02:41:19 AM
it becomes a lesson which is certainly quite valuable in the investment. hasty or panic selling often becomes a large problem and it's difficult to be repaired. If they are aware thus hold would be better than having to sell whether it's in a State of loss or in a hurry to sell in the increase in the maximum yet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 02:30:44 AM
I think these practices have been experienced by every investor who has just entered the cryptocurrency market.

If you need to get money and know how to invest better in the current moment, sometimes selling at an ICO price is a good thing.
Activity: 89
September 10, 2018, 02:28:43 AM
Not only newbies fall for this dough.
So from everyone, thanks for the tips its really a massive one and hope we all play safe in the cryptoworld.
Thanks ones again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 10, 2018, 02:26:26 AM
For digital currency investors, good projects, holding tokens for a long time, the profits are the biggest. Grin
Activity: 184
September 10, 2018, 02:13:32 AM
Most occasions, in the event that I miss a specific task that I know there is an immense potential for, I basically simply screen the cost when it hits the trade, and I sit tight for the fellows who are constantly upbeat offering at misfortune, since that is the manner in which I see it, and I purchase in for a sweet scrumptious offer that the devs would not have envisioned giving out. Useful for any individual who falls into this class of OP and it beyond any doubt serves them right.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 10, 2018, 02:13:00 AM
True! Other people also made similar mistake just because of the excitement for receiving bounty token. However, it is difficult to rule out such actions when there is urgent need for money.
Activity: 348
September 10, 2018, 02:05:40 AM
This does not always work. Sometimes tokens after the release on the exchange are falling and never rise again. You need to evaluate the product correctly, before deciding whether to sell or hold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 01:44:18 AM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
That is good really sharing your experience with us because honestly those mistakes are the keys in order for us to be successful here. All of us are really new with this kind of technologies, process and transaction but it is really good if you take those mistakes as a positive and not negative. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 532
September 10, 2018, 01:37:42 AM
experience is the best lesson. i also experience this because i once sell my coins and later it goes up. with that i learn to be patience and hold it for a long time. earning always take a time and we should be positive at all times.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 10, 2018, 01:28:17 AM
Thank you for sharing your experience with creating posters in this forum for us, the impatience to sell bounty results often occur on the exchange market, but this goes back to the strategy of every bounty hunter.
Pages:
Jump to: