Pages:
Author

Topic: I have learnt my lessons - page 4. (Read 23562 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 04:50:05 PM
The most useful thing I learned is that price go down straight after release. Bounty hunters sell their part for really low price. And it is a good chance to buy token when it cheap cost.
It will happen but only those who are not having faith for crypto will sell at this panic so it is good chance for you but I think we should guide them and tell them not to sell because selling at this panic will surely spoil the market environment. It’s good to buy more if you find a trust worthy party selling their coin cheaper.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 10:59:54 AM
The lessons i learned about the last year of cryptocurrency is being positive all the time because nowadays in cryptocurrency you must accept the fact and face what's it situation because we can't control how market will response.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 09, 2019, 10:52:33 AM
I wish everyone can decide to sell not less than ICO,even the dev themselves, u wish they can list higher than the ICO price.

Selling below icos price has never been the problem
The main problem is investing in the best projects and good product
That way you can never be at fault no matter the reason whatsoever
Always do your own research always
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 09:36:17 AM
This is an important lesson and one you should write down so its there in the next haste you experience.
Activity: 249
January 09, 2019, 09:29:15 AM
This is for sure, there is no need to hurry, because some tokens can bring real profit, and since it’s hard to say what exactly will grow, it’s better to keep everything you worked on!
Activity: 190
January 09, 2019, 08:55:37 AM
Yes for the past year i have learned what's the lessons of the year that cryptocurrency collapse so fast. i learned how to hadle a bad situation just like dump of coins in cryptocurrency, now i know how to manage risk.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
January 09, 2019, 08:40:52 AM
There is no definite answer when it is better to sell or buy, it all depends on the market situation. Many regret that they sold early, but at that moment it was the best solution for them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 08:30:27 AM
I wish everyone can decide to sell not less than ICO,even the dev themselves, u wish they can list higher than the ICO price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 09, 2019, 08:25:24 AM
It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
maybe your experience can be a lesson in investing with crypto currencies because for now patience and faith are the main capital and we must be smart in seeing opportunities that will be obtained in investment
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 09, 2019, 08:18:16 AM
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Well, if you are just doing crypto bounty hunting as a sideline, I guess there's no reason to regret because you need the money instantly though the price of the token is not that high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
January 09, 2019, 07:29:08 AM
This is the saddest part in playing on a wild market, to know the results. The painful truth is that no matter what your move is, you are still prone to negative results. The market is so unpredictable that we cant figure out what should we do next. The only mistake you made is to invest all your earning into ICO. You should always keep some for yourself.

I'd say more - it's better to invest little money in this market and hold the biggest part of it in fiat. It's better to be an observer in such a wild market than to take part in it in order to save you money and energy
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 08, 2019, 07:11:14 PM
True OP. Don't make hasty decisions based on your inner gut feeling.
It will not do good to you in the longer terms.

Its always better to research the coins first that are involved in ICOs and don't invest in them if they are merely cash grabbers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 08, 2019, 06:58:03 PM
It really depends on the potential of the project and the market situation.
In the bearish market even perspective projects crashed in their token price after being listed.
Some of them went 90% under ICO price.
So, holding patiently is not always the solution.
We have to adopt our decisions to the market conditions.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 08, 2019, 04:45:26 PM
It doesn't always work out like that every time. You cannot just blindly hold on to every altcoin you receive thinking it will bring you profit. You should research about the project and see how good it is before you hold for profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 10:24:16 AM
I agree with you because I participate in bounty campaigns and after receiving the award I have to choose what to do with the coins. I usually hold coins to wait for the price to exceed the ICO price. Since there have been fewer good projects recently,this is especially important and the hodl strategy helps.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 08, 2019, 10:18:49 AM
Yes, Your opinion is correct that we have to never sell in haste and sell any new coin below its ICO price. This market always gives best results to those who make patience and never sell in haste.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 08, 2019, 08:58:02 AM
This is the saddest part in playing on a wild market, to know the results. The painful truth is that no matter what your move is, you are still prone to negative results. The market is so unpredictable that we cant figure out what should we do next. The only mistake you made is to invest all your earning into ICO. You should always keep some for yourself.
having a back up plans and not to invest all in should be practice very well, the entire market is too volatile and  a lots of possibilities that's needed to consider regarding on how things will workout, knowing the chances of losing should also be taken into account as if you have back up plans you can
act quickly in order to have much safer trading activities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 08:08:32 AM

Perhaps, you understand the game of cryptocurrency, but nowadays we should learn to how trade our money so that we could earn more profits, holding might not be a better idea this time.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
January 08, 2019, 07:56:31 AM
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
January 08, 2019, 07:55:55 AM
My lesson is the opposite of yours, I tried to hold the tokens of bounty campaigns in the hope that it would raise prices, but when the market dropped, they lost most of the value. : D
Pages:
Jump to: