Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 11. (Read 3047 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 13, 2018, 10:09:18 PM
You can invest that amount in some altcoins or in some good promising ICO as if ICO is successful then price can go x10 or even higher after the coin gets listed on exchange and if it does then your capital will increase in no time but before investing in any ICO make sure that you do a good research as there are many scam ICOs that will disappear with your money and many people have lost their money in the past by investing at a wrong place.
Yes having a good research about the coin is very important because nowadays, there are many coins that become useless and we should need to avoid it by studying the coins project and the developer that pushing the coin to make it a high price and valuable to the community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 10:06:56 PM
My opinion, investment with 200 euro is worthless. Even if your coin will make x10, you earn like 2000, is it much? no. I would suggest you to learn trading and when you are ready, invest more money. But if you ask me, I am in ETC now, already made some and expecting x3 in a month.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 09:13:49 PM
trying to find a good project and invest your money in it

your 200€ can be easily become 2000 even 20000 . but there are a few good project now and need time .
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
January 13, 2018, 09:10:42 PM
You can buy  a coin with low marketcap or invest in a ICO.Becasue ICOs offer you a nice amount of bonus if you catch up early.For example Sether has %40 percent bonus until 15 of Jan.You still have a day to invest.

www.sether.io Here is the link to the website go see their work if you like it dont miss the huge bonus then
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 13, 2018, 07:33:34 PM
You can invest that amount in some altcoins or in some good promising ICO as if ICO is successful then price can go x10 or even higher after the coin gets listed on exchange and if it does then your capital will increase in no time but before investing in any ICO make sure that you do a good research as there are many scam ICOs that will disappear with your money and many people have lost their money in the past by investing at a wrong place.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 13, 2018, 06:22:08 PM
If only 200 €, I think you should think about investing in Bitcoin that should invest in Altcoins or potential ICO. There are many potential ICOs in 2018 that you can invest in like CREDITS, ENVION, ARCBLOCK, EZPOST. If you invest in ICO you will have the opportunity x10 amount of initial investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
January 13, 2018, 05:58:12 PM
I have advice for you to invest in ICO because there are many potential ICO projects you can invest in such as EZPost, Envion, Credits, Arcblock, etc. These are the hottest projects in early 2018, promising to make a big profit for those who invest in it.
Activity: 150
January 13, 2018, 05:33:46 PM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

I advise you to search good altcoins cheaper than 1$ with low supply. They have the potential to be multiplied many times in short period counter to high price altcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
January 13, 2018, 05:32:28 PM
I advise you to start invest now in the field of trading, It's a very great and profitable way to get money. You should first learn about altcoins and try to find which crypto you will invest on it, because there is a lot of coins, so be carefull in which one you will invest, second, do not put all balance in just one coin. The best thing is to split the 200 EURO in a lot of cheap coins and a bit expensive coin like Lisk, It will have a bright future according to what people said about it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 05:30:26 PM
It won't be worth to invest that capital only in bitcoins as it will be time consuming process for you to make good profits from as your investment is not too big so you should divert your investment towards some good altcoins with cheaper price but with good volume and wait for the price to pump and if you pick the right coin then it will surely give you best profits in short term as well as in long term so do your own homework and depending on that you can invest your money in those coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 05:06:22 PM
My advice to you is to buy an etherium. And literally in the spring you will be very pleasantly surprised. If you are new to the crypto currency market, then it will be difficult for you to choose a cheap coin that will bring you good X.
Activity: 322
January 13, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
I advise you to start investing right now because the value is going high exponentially. A person in your situation would say the same thing if he started last year yet bitcoin quadrupled in months.and it's even going higher so you just need to stop wasting time and start investing because time equals money when dealing with  bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
January 13, 2018, 03:29:31 PM
For long term: CryptoBridge https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptobridgebcogateway-to-bitshares-released-now-beta-2015949

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bridgecoin/

Value already increased a lot in the past month, it may go lower, it may never be this cheap.

If you want a wild bet, something I've been following and betting it will do a 10x in the coming months: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpowposmngpu-onlyproject-sono-new-listing-vote-for-new-projects-2105778

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/

Cheesy

Since I shilled you guys these coins, ALTCOM increased 100%, BCO increased 20%. Cheesy
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
if look at the condition of your capital, I think you better look for the ongoing ICO and buy the coins, and many current ICO is ongoing.
and one of them you try to invest in symmetryfund, there is a project with a good concept and now ICO round 1 is ongoing.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 08:15:47 AM
I would say go for the cheaper yet, stable alt coins like Eth or something within the top 10. Since you only have 200 to invest, spreading out your funds wouldn't be advisable as well..
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 08:13:44 AM
The price of ETH and LTC too high already so will be hard to make profit by multiple, so in my opinio much better jump in to potential ICO. Divide that money in to 2 or 3 ICO that has massive potential. And to find good project make sure they has minimum viable product already. By investing in ICO will be able to make profit multiple because we get cheap price of token.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 07:24:48 AM
right now I have
100€ in BTC + 160 ADA
Im thinking about investing more, but is it worth to invest right now, when prices are a bit higher?
But I have problem where to buy? Coinbase is still declining my verification  Angry
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 02:29:07 AM
I would advise you to invest 100 euros in the Ethereum and another 50 euros in Litecoin. There are also some small currencies that are growing rapidly. For example, Dentacoin recently increased by 500% in 3 days.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 02:16:58 AM
LTC might be a good choice for now though i heared some some hoaks that might be true that ALTS will bleed so much. For solid investments go for Bitcoin even though its expensive its worth a try.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
January 13, 2018, 01:56:03 AM

With that amount I would recommend investing in upcoming ICO's like the one in my signature. Because if you buy a coin that is already on exchange the chance of profit is higher but has a lower profit value unlike investing in upcoming ICO you can secure your profit by finding the right project and if the coin is successful then your profit would be bigger than investing in a coin that is already on exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: