Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 12. (Read 3047 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 11:41:24 PM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
Well, since you are just starting out you should just go ahead and invest in ethereum instead of litecoin because the ethereum price is growing consistently faster than litecoin, bitcoin, and ethereum classic too. Ethereum is the best place for beginners to invest now. 
Well, As mate mentioned that you are in initial stage of investing and you have no such big fund for investing so i will also suggest you to go to altcoin in place of BTC because BTC is so expensive while in altcoin i will suggest you to go to ethereum in place of litecoin because price of ethereum is waving more as compare to other altcoins and if you can work with some techniques you will surely earn profit.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 12, 2018, 11:36:31 PM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
Well, since you are just starting out you should just go ahead and invest in ethereum instead of litecoin because the ethereum price is growing consistently faster than litecoin, bitcoin, and ethereum classic too. Ethereum is the best place for beginners to invest now. 
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
January 12, 2018, 11:26:01 PM
Ignore people shilling you ICO's from their sigs, they're probably referrals.

Look at:
- Gems
- DADI
- GoNetwork
- WePower

Wink

Gems? Is that the same Gems project where the founders ran off with their investors' money? Or maybe it was Getgems? With all these new ICOs sprouting like annoying weeds in a beautiful garden, it is hard to keep up.

With that said, I believe the OP has a better chance in a mineable coin, that is actively developed and that has a market cap of under $50 million.

For long term: CryptoBridge https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptobridgebcogateway-to-bitshares-released-now-beta-2015949

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bridgecoin/

Value already increased a lot in the past month, it may go lower, it may never be this cheap.

If you want a wild bet, something I've been following and betting it will do a 10x in the coming months: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpowposmngpu-onlyproject-sono-new-listing-vote-for-new-projects-2105778

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/

Cheesy

I do not mean any offense but those projects look like scams with little or no fundamentals. I believe Decred and Litecoin have better fundamentals than the coins you recommended.

Sorry but "I will not touch it", said Elrond the high elf of Rivendell. Hahaha.

You didn't look close enough.

If you wanna make real money you need to look into low caps, top20 mcap coins ain't doing a 10x, 20x or 100x anytime soon...  Cheesy

Hahaha. I know, I was only joking. But the OP should know that he should trade back to Bitcoin and not be scammed.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 12, 2018, 04:19:53 PM
I started like you with only $ 200 and today I am at $ 2000 thanks to RedPulse, like anything is possible
Even if the amount of investment is a small one still there is the window to earn good profits. The only thing is the person needs to look for the right place where he can invest his money. My first recommendation has remained Bitcoin but It has become too expensive now .only €200 will not give very big amount of profits. Therefore I also think it is better to invest in other growing alternative coins and then buy some Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
January 12, 2018, 03:38:11 PM
For long term: CryptoBridge https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptobridgebcogateway-to-bitshares-released-now-beta-2015949

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bridgecoin/

Value already increased a lot in the past month, it may go lower, it may never be this cheap.

If you want a wild bet, something I've been following and betting it will do a 10x in the coming months: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpowposmngpu-onlyproject-sono-new-listing-vote-for-new-projects-2105778

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/

Cheesy

I do not mean any offense but those projects look like scams with little or no fundamentals. I believe Decred and Litecoin have better fundamentals than the coins you recommended.

Sorry but "I will not touch it", said Elrond the high elf of Rivendell. Hahaha.

You didn't look close enough.

If you wanna make real money you need to look into low caps, top20 mcap coins ain't doing a 10x, 20x or 100x anytime soon...  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 12, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

Why buy a coin that is already in the TOP at a fairly high price? That's pretty high risk. And if you make a profit, it's a "long-term" investment. Better buy a currency that is on the market first. A fresh currency emerged from the ICO period is the right choice. You just have to win. Choose one!
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
How about XRM, XRP, DASH and STR because I think it's worth it, this is just my suggestion so you better analyze it first, I think ETH is a good coin even though the price is higher but at least you have some small part of ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
Of course it's a small amount ,but then you need to start . You can select the coin from the top 50 , or to explore the projects that are still being implemented . Or you can join the ICO
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:49:35 AM

Dont worry, I started with 500€ 1 year ago and now have 6 digits. All the best to you, just dont sell low and buy high Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 07:35:40 AM
Ignore people shilling you ICO's from their sigs, they're probably referrals.

Look at:
- Gems
- DADI
- GoNetwork
- WePower

Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 12, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
invest ICO in www.genieico.net sir , because we have good projects for you.
you will be get discount if you is invest in genieico.
please read whitepaper this projects before you invest your money.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
January 12, 2018, 04:11:24 AM
We need to buy coins for the future.
You can buy four cheap coins, for 50 euros each.
And by the end of the year to make a profit!

Ether and lightcoin are not very promising, too little money.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 03:53:34 AM
I think you better buy a new coin that is cheaper price. say you can get thousands of coins with the money then you can hold it between 6 months -12 months surely you will get a profit though not much.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
January 12, 2018, 12:38:02 AM
buy DENT coin,team is very active,they regularly updating their road map  among us.I did a great profit from dent coin.you can also hold dent coin.
A strange and new coin with good development yeaaa it could be a an option but of course with the high risk.
As you will receive unexpected crazy profit as a return if the project successfully running.
But if the project goes down failed , you have to be ready your 200 euro disappeared for nothing.

So what? It is only €200. I know for some it might look like a lot of money but it is really not. I believe that is a good amount to lose. It is not too much and not too little. But the potential profit if you choose the right project is very big.

If you invested €200 in Ethereum's presale on 2014 that would be millions today.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 12:24:06 AM
you can invest bitcoins or other cryptocurrency with any amount of money
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 12, 2018, 12:02:22 AM
Buying a coin is not about the price! You need to understand cheaper coin do not translate to value instead coin that have solid roadmap, technology and the community is way more valuable regardless of how much you buy it! You can start your coin purchase from bitcoin and then move to some other coin like ether then buy ICO!
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
January 11, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

If I were on your shoes I would probably buy  100€ worth of  Bitcoin and others are altcoins that has great potential to be big.

For what coins to buy it will just depend on your research.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 11, 2018, 09:24:37 PM
my advice is:
invest in relatively cheap coins, they ten do have bigger swings, and you can make profit from it, it is pure speculation
if you are successful you may reinvest them in more long term orientated coins
At € 200 I think you should invest in altas worth under 1000 sts, because with this money you have also bought a lot, but you remember to keep yourself 40% of capital to DCA when unfortunately coin Discount you can buy back to preserve your capital. But to reduce the risk of your money, you need to study carefully before deciding to invest because it is very necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 11, 2018, 08:59:15 PM
buy DENT coin,team is very active,they regularly updating their road map  among us.I did a great profit from dent coin.you can also hold dent coin.
A strange and new coin with good development yeaaa it could be a an option but of course with the high risk.
As you will receive unexpected crazy profit as a return if the project successfully running.
But if the project goes down failed , you have to be ready your 200 euro disappeared for nothing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
January 11, 2018, 08:19:21 PM
Look for very low supply coins with solid teams and solid projects and invest in them,this 200£ could be 5000 very soon if you invest well.I have a testimony to that effect.Also remember this is the best time to buy as markets have crashed heavily and about to recover so very good time.
Pages:
Jump to: