Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 16. (Read 3047 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 10:44:23 AM
hmm, i would go on kucoin and then buy 2$ of every coins in there
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
January 09, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
There is no need to invest into big currency like that if you have such small investment. I mean something is always good but not with eth and ltc. You can always checkout the different ICO projects which are having great potential and I can tell you surely that your 200 euros can be divided into five potential projects such as iota, xrp, xvg, tron and scl. These are most advance projects that I have seen up until now which are growing continuously and without any end to there investment. So better learn about some ICO projects and then distribute your investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 10:41:16 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
If you like ETH and LTC you can buy 50% ETH and buy 50% LTC. If you just want to invest in an altcoin then you should choose LTC because its price may increase sharply in the future but ETH can decrease.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
January 09, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

There are so many coins to choose from and you should not just take people's advise on your own investment as that is not a smart move, so it may be nice for you to do some research by yourself. However, I would advise you chill a little bit on some coins as they have been overbought, so you do not end up holding a coin when it is already getting to the point of being dumped. Some of the coins I would have loved to mention are already pumped, so like I said, you may want to take a chill pill. XVG is still good though, as it looks like it is not over with the bullish trend, while you may want to hold some percentage of some top altcoins as well, using coinmarketcap.
Activity: 39
January 09, 2018, 08:57:56 AM
Put your 200 euro in coins who will multiplay fast and sell and keep repeating so u can make a nice portofolio.
Activity: 13
January 09, 2018, 06:54:53 AM
I have to choose between that crypto in imgur + cardano
Activity: 35
January 09, 2018, 06:47:22 AM
Deeponion is a nice one for you!

But also Kyber (with mainnet launch in februari) and Walton (with rebranding next month).
January 09, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
Okey they are adding Cardano on that site right now, and I forget to tell I want to hold for 1year and see what happen
January 09, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
Hmm, after reading your recommendations I will try to gamble with something cheaper. For some reason I really dont like ripple. My big problem is that bitstamp is verificating my account 1mounth and still nothing.
So I can buy from local site they are providing theese cryptos without authetication https://imgur.com/a/cVrNs so I can choose between ETH classic/DOGE/XRP/XVG/DCT/ETP. When I buy it which wallet do you recommend for me? I did some research I have my piece of bitcoin on paper wallet + I was thinking about exodus? Thank you alot for every recommendation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 02:34:50 AM
If you want to buy / invest ETH or LTC with little capital, the profit is too little. I think buying coins with value / price (XRP) is cheap so if you experience a price increase will be very visible profits
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
January 09, 2018, 01:43:35 AM

In my opinion, go try your luck with something cheap. In this kind of market it is hard to miss. Look for the cheapest coin in an altcoin exchange like Bittrex and gamble all that €200 in it.

I know that is generally bad advice but in this bull market you have a chance to turn your €200 to €2000.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
January 09, 2018, 01:39:53 AM
In my opinion buy 2 different coin each 100 EUR that has cheap price and just listing on the market, now alot of new coin has big potential. One of them could be Appcoin and Utrust. These coin has good in fundamental and in my prediction the price still able to going up 10 times more .
Activity: 68
January 09, 2018, 01:39:40 AM
I think its a good idea try to invest your capital on coins that have already been in the market for a while. You can try trading them to get more profit out of it.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 01:36:33 AM
I think if you have a little capital, you can invest in LTC or ETH. but for me faster you invest in bitcoin, to do trading in alt it more quickly produce every day, even if you with little capital will become bigger if you doing trading well in the market that already exist. especially in the forum poloniex and bittrex second forum is very easy and safe to do.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
January 09, 2018, 01:00:09 AM
These two coins are one of the top coins. So you should invest in this coin. But before to invest you should complety analyse the both coins. Because you are in new in this forum and new to invest in cryptocurrency.
I think you are not maintain in both the coin. First you should invest one coin after that you have getting some idea then you will continue in investment.
Activity: 126
January 09, 2018, 12:32:38 AM
You can choose a cheap altcoin price so you can have a big amount of the coin and you can save in your wallet. I don't suggest buying an expensive coin because we don't know if the coin could increase more or only increase for a little. for a cheap coin, I think you can analyze verge, ripple, dgb, sc, ada, and else and you can buy right now because the price is not too expensive.
Activity: 588
January 09, 2018, 12:29:24 AM
To increasing amount of that money by make invesment in cheap coin that just entered to the market will be good idea ,.because the price can be going up 10 times in few month. But firstly learn about fundamental of that coin, and my personal opinion some coin that just entered to the market that has huge potential is UTRUST and DEEPBRAINCHAIN.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
January 09, 2018, 12:10:36 AM

For me, it is not practical to invest in Ethereum (ETH) or Litecoin (LTC) if you only have a total of a little more than $200. It might not grow as fast as you might want to. And of course we want our investment to grow faster especially if it is only in a small or moderate amount. It would not be good to wait a long time for a small profit. Try looking for new altcoins that just dumped very recently but are expected to rise in value, even double, very soon. That is the easiest way to earn good.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
January 08, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

You can buy with your money, even only you can get little quantity, but that's good to start. About ETH/LTC is also great option because eth price go to the moon at this moment and also has good price action and volume. But let me give you advice from the same newbie, I think buy eth to invest is not correct at this moment ( too high ) and there's opportunity to get dump after news speculation. So, keep calm and wait at least until Feb and you can buy it. Have a nice day to you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 09:51:36 PM
It is not an issue if you buy only a portion of a single coin! But before you invest you should definitely read the whitepaper of each project

White paper only will not make the ico will success or not. White paper can be created by profesional hired person so it can not make project good or not by just read the whitepaper.
I think small amount is better for beginner, many thing you can learn first before increase the capital.
Pages:
Jump to: