Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 17. (Read 3047 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

I think you are right in my opinion. Etherium and litecoin are good choice to invest because the price is more stable.
With your money just €200, i think invest in ico project is more profitable so you can double your capital quicker.

Yes i also agree if you invest in ico project beacuse you can get profit quicker.
But you have to understand before investing, more profit involve in more risk.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
January 08, 2018, 09:38:40 PM
I have a piece of BTC from opskins(I have sold stupid gamescon crates from PUBG)  Grin. Maybe that ripple is good choice now when price is a bit lower.

I think for the beginner investing in Ripple is a not a good idea because this already pumped a lot and now market cap is very high. I think it is better you start with bitcoin because in short term it may be more volatile but in the long run after all the issues settled down it may fly high. Otherwise, you can go for lot good altcoins like ETH, LTC or NEO.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 09:25:55 PM
It is not an issue if you buy only a portion of a single coin! But before you invest you should definitely read the whitepaper of each project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
January 08, 2018, 08:58:05 PM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

In my personal opinion even with that smaller amount of investment, still believe it is profitable to get in the game. If I were you I might consider etherium For the next couple of months. I have invested myself and I’ve arty seen some good positive gains, and I have a feeling that this year it’s gonna blowup as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 08:47:16 PM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
Ripple is going all out but its your choice if you want to invest in that. ETH and LTC are good coins has high expectations from them. But BTC is the best.

I think you are right in my opinion. Etherium and litecoin are good choice to invest because the price is more stable.
With your money just €200, i think invest in ico project is more profitable so you can double your capital quicker.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
I have a piece of BTC from opskins(I have sold stupid gamescon crates from PUBG)  Grin. Maybe that ripple is good choice now when price is a bit lower.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
January 08, 2018, 08:22:47 PM
Ripple is going all out but its your choice if you want to invest in that. ETH and LTC are good coins has high expectations from them. But BTC is the best.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

While it's already seen a pretty big jump over the last month, I'm very bullish on QSP (Quantstamp). It's likely to continue on a steady uptick, and if the team delivers on their roadmap in March/April, it will moon.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 08:16:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: