Pages:
Author

Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins - page 12. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 06:06:17 PM
if you throw away your coins and replace with a nice new coin and potentially I think it's not a problem and it will definitely be profitable because right now we have to do that to make our profit stable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 06:04:35 PM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.
You made a good choice. Especially Verge and EOS are pleasant. I prefer long-term investments too. In this case the main thing to make a right choice. I wish you good luck! I hope that you to get good profit!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 05:53:11 PM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
it is your best decision, if you do that you may be able to choose the best coin again to make a better purchase. eos and dash is not a bad coin, you might be able to look for other potentially potent coins such as eth or btc.

It's just a matter of personal decision and experiencing another way to earn profits here in crypto world but as long as you're option is not  effective anyway there is no reason why you continue to do that, btc and eth are already stable coin be patience to hold your coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Dash , verge and eos are good coin. But for me it will be surely income if you go to bitcoin instead of altcoin especially when you want yearly hold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
May 23, 2018, 05:44:47 PM
My friend you have done absolutely great but this depends on what you wanted. Concerning the prices now the better you can do is to buy or exchange your coins(BTC and ETH) for other altcoins since some of them are rising now. MTC is now in good shape and I have planned of trading for that coin.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

i think you should think twice before dump all your bitcoin and ethereum for others cryptocurrency
you can buy anothers crypto, but you should keep a few amount of bitcoin and ethereum in your wallet too my friend  Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 05:42:36 PM
Why are you happy for dumping your coins? Do you want others to follow your footsteps? Anyway, you may have a reason for choosing to dump your coins, lets hope its for a good reason. But whatever the reason is, its not always good to dump.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 23, 2018, 05:41:44 PM
You have choosen good coins with high potential returns....but if I were you I would have sold only a part of bitcoin and eth to make diversification...
Activity: 107
May 23, 2018, 05:37:34 PM
Don't come and complain when those coins you dump moon sooner or later. What make you think the coins you just gone for won't also go down?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
May 23, 2018, 05:23:15 PM
Sometimes it is a good practice to do such especially when your hodling coins  seems not to be going up in value. Some coins are just so static in terms of appreciating in value, such coins needs to be dumped for another.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
May 23, 2018, 05:16:58 PM
This is a good strategy but you could burn your fingers on it...But I think the challenge is worth it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 05:07:18 PM
It's a good decision in doing your strategy of holding coins by not looking on a monthly chart instead yearly monitoring. It surely your means of capital of holding will grow perfect together as all coins are really good and profitable in market capitalization.
Activity: 210
May 23, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
I can give you only one advice. Don't look any charts and forget about your assets for a while. Nothing will change if you will check the price every day or week. Hold coins and be strong, even if price will go down. In long-term period cryptocurrencies always give large profit.
Activity: 350
May 23, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

I do not think that it was a good idea to do that because if bitcoins is decreasing then obviously altcoins will be affected, the only problem on your situation is that you are not sure if your coins will really grow or not and that is the risk.
Activity: 59
May 23, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
Your approach is very correct. I also bought XVG and intend to hold it until at the end of this year. Investing in a long-term project will surely be more profitable than trading in the market every day, and the risk will be much smaller.
Activity: 608
May 23, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
I think you did the right thing and a long-term investment in this coins will show the value, I hope it will be  Smiley
Activity: 266
May 23, 2018, 04:42:21 PM
I think that you should diversify more, keep some BTC and ETH for stability, and keep a portion of your portfolio into a stable coin like Tether, so you can use it when the market is down in order to accumulate cheap coins from promising projects.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 04:04:30 PM
I knew the blood bath was coming. I still have money but lost at least 4000$ should withdraw into fiat. But consensus had me mix feelings.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
May 19, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

just seeing your character, i know you're just want to get daily profit. But it looks like you dont have any patience ?
why dumping coins ?
but as long you still got profit for dumping, that was okay.

more variety of coins you hold always give a chance of getting a more profit
Activity: 364
May 19, 2018, 07:02:11 PM
Just dont dump them in big loss .Its hard now when we are in bear market.Hope it will change soon because there are so many new exchanges that will give people easy access to crypto and big institutions so that we can trade in profit
Pages:
Jump to: