Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 25. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 260
You made the biggest mistake at the time when you hoped that the market would soon go up. I also made such a mistake and lost money. Now I do not trust alternative coins the way I trusted before.
Activity: 46
Merit: 5
The strongest survives. Be strong enough not to go into extremes. If you sell 20%, it will definitely not return anything. Then if this is the case, then go to the end.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
everyone has lost their crypto asset and this is as a result of bear market condition, and there is nothing we can do other than to hold our coins and wait and hope for the market to recovers and make some gains for us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
A LOT of people lost their money here. It should not be taken as a tragedy. This is just a part of an everyday life of a trader. Try to concentrate on something positive, and forget about the losses for some time.
Actually, assuming how many users invested their funds in late 2017, today their assets are like a bleeding wound. But nevertheless, you should not think negatively, because if you have not sold your coins, then they will benefit you in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
A LOT of people lost their money here. It should not be taken as a tragedy. This is just a part of an everyday life of a trader. Try to concentrate on something positive, and forget about the losses for some time.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
I suggest that you too should hold it, anyway it's just the start of the year. Many predict that by the end of 2018 altcoins will go higher much as expected. But if you're uncomfortable with the situation, you can sell just half of it and see what the other half will do.
IUf that money was actually hard earned money then he should just stay with his investment because it could regrow.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
I suggest that you too should hold it, anyway it's just the start of the year. Many predict that by the end of 2018 altcoins will go higher much as expected. But if you're uncomfortable with the situation, you can sell just half of it and see what the other half will do.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
If you lose so much just keep your COINS, they won't be lower than that. All you can do in this case is just wait for them and wait for them to reach enough value and sell them to your desire.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The second point is that you invested in about three to four tokens, it will take quite more than that for you to get a descent return, four tokens are nearly not enough to call your portfolio diversified and there is still a lot of risk losing money as you're not invested in BTC and ETH, which both usually act as a hedge against altcoins. In general have some patience and if you ain't got it then you shouldn't be in the blockchain sector to start with.
Activity: 318
I think you can only hope for higher prices. To sell now having lost 80% is very bad. Try to be strong and wait.
'

he really needs to have a big patient to wait for the higher prices and not just hope because we don't know when the price can increase. everybody has this experience and we cannot deny it and we only hold the coins without cut loss the coins because it will give a big loss to us. I believe that soon, the market will recover and all coins can get up again so we can have a good moment to sell the coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think you can only hope for higher prices. To sell now having lost 80% is very bad. Try to be strong and wait.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Hmm, i feel your pain buddy , but i think you should still holdl, in other to avoid 'had i no'. With no time the market will be up again and we all can be happy
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Look at this thread, it gave me some hope and need for patience, I remember that during December/ January, some of these coins went into their all time high following bitcoin and if the op had waited and never sold, he would have recovered bulk of his capital and a whole lot in profit, but fear and doubt wouldn't allow him to keep holding
Activity: 168
The main thing do not be upset and do not panic! Promote the market well. And make a plan for 2019. As soon as you are aware of the forecasts for the current year. Then the picture will be clear, what to do next.
Activity: 103
especially cryptocurrency investment is very fluctuating, we can get a profit up to thousands of percent or lose up to 99% in a day is a common thing, if we lose money then be patient and hold is important and we must do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
You already loss too much and i think you can't go back anymore. The only option you got i think just hold hold your coin dude because if you want to sell now it's already loss to much, better you just wait and hope alts season will be back in the end of this year.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
It is possible in the crypto market to restore a capital that has dropped by 80%, but it takes more time and knowledge. It can be done with trading and investments with changing the portfolio with potential cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
I would recommend to tick to daily trading, you can easily recover that loss if you managed to make safe trades and don't get greedy, daily trading is way more hard than hodling but worth it.
I think Digibyt and Siacoin still have the potential to recover dude, I had a great profit when investing in DGB some time ago,
I think you can hold a portion and sell part, you can use the funds that you sell before to trade to reduce your losses.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

I think your job now is to calm down and sit back and wait if you sell now that your assets will not be able to replicate again. The money market is like today losing 80 percent but tomorrow can multiply 80 times as normal. Who is brave he will win.
Activity: 320
Hey there

What? You almost lost all your money, if that is the case i will go for HOLDING it, and wait for the recovery. It's about to all or nothing because you almost lost all your money so it is nothing or a chance to get back your money and earn profit. HOLD HOLD HOLD. Stay positive man.
Pages:
Jump to: