Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 26. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0
You stay calm and don't panic and don't give up because after a week when the price goes back on track again I'm sure that you can win the loser again and make sure that you will do the right thing because the opportunity won't always be there. Fluctuations in the market are normal. Unfortunately, selling frantically loses most people.
Activity: 26
We are in the same boat i lost my 90% of investment in helbiz i sold them because the team are not transparent to their words they blame the bear market because of low value of coins but the real problem is they are dumping their own coins such as their suppose to burn tokens they sold in on idex! Sadly we are not dumb to see their transaction !
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
You have not lost yet until you sell those tokens, so don't see it as a loss if you have no need for urgent cash just look away and continue with your normal dealings. Best way to hodl of you ask me
Activity: 165
In this year's encryption market, many people have lost a lot of money, because the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall in this year's market. Bitcoin has risen to $20,000 in the market last year. The current price is very low, but we have to Keep enough patience.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Yes, there is, I think that many altcoins are the most promising will come to the same level, of course you need to analyze them in detail
Activity: 49
If you lose 80% of the account value the most reasonable thing to do is to reorganize your trading strategy. Up to this moment accept that you have failed yourself and vow to return by studying first the Trading strategy. Know the technical and fundamental analysis.
Activity: 113
It is possible to recover that amount, it seems like you lost it with some kind of daily trading, it also seems that you invested a big amount of coins and you loss big time, so I recommend reducing the amount to invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
You are not the only one to have lost a big stack of your investment. The majority of the community shares your same position at the moment. My recommendation is not to lose faith and keep buying historically strong assets to average the price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Once again I am convinced that it is necessary to invest the money which you can risk and lose and for you, it will not be a problem.
Activity: 126
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
I would recommend to tick to daily trading, you can easily recover that loss if you managed to make safe trades and don't get greedy, daily trading is way more hard than hodling but worth it.
Activity: 322
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Now you in any case should not sell what you have otherwise lose it. the only way in your case is to wait for a good rate to sell
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Hey there

In my opinion, it is useless to give any advice on the events that were almost a year ago. However, the situation I see is similar. The fall of altcoyins by 80 percent and the question was what to do, sell altcoyins just before their growth. The situation may repeat this year, but I think the market growth will not be as great as in the previous one. However, the market should also grow after the current protracted stagnation.
Activity: 420
Hey there

It happens, but you're probably exaggerating the significance of this fall. If you wait a little, it is likely to even be in the black
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Hey there

If i were you i will hold it until the market will recover. Do you think those altcoins have potentials? If they do hold. Have a little patience until the market goes up. I think many of us id still in holding phase. Wait until the market will recover.dont panic and think straight.everything thats is happeninb you can charge it as a experience. Those coins are for a longterm. Because it's a longterm coins you just need to have a lot of patience to wait until it bounced back perfectly.

It's not just the OP that has lost most of their money, I can say that most of us who weren't too much clever to notice the big drop have lost a lot of money into crypto.
The market has been jus lowered more than 70-80% but still it's going "stable" at this stage and it's normal to see green colors and red colors on the chart

Activity: 238
Hey there

If i were you i will hold it until the market will recover. Do you think those altcoins have potentials? If they do hold. Have a little patience until the market goes up. I think many of us id still in holding phase. Wait until the market will recover.dont panic and think straight.everything thats is happeninb you can charge it as a experience. Those coins are for a longterm. Because it's a longterm coins you just need to have a lot of patience to wait until it bounced back perfectly.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Hi there!

Best thing for you to do is sit the ride out now, you can sell but it will cost you alot! Only if you trurly think your next project will gain alot, i should sell some. Also, if you have some money left buy some more, your overall price should be lower and you can accumelate faster.

Greetings and dont loose hope!
 Grin
Activity: 98
I think, now a good opportunity to buy some more. You have a difficult situation. But at the moment the best is to hold and have patience. Prices will eventually move up.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Now the best thing for you is not to lose your head and not to panic, concentrate and think about how to get out of this situation after gaining a useful experience.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
All you can do is hold and wait until recovery. You can’t sell below your entry point because you would have invested in vain. Wait at least until you break even. If you think there is no more room for growth with your coins, then it would be wise to sell so to get back your initial investment. It's up to you
It is true. There is nothing more to do but be patient and wait for the price to bounce back. Even if cut loss is sure to be very lost and it's hard to buyback. I have also experienced the same thing, despite doubts, but I hope the market will soon improve again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
try always to diversify your portfolio a lot of stable coin in the market normally 30% of your portfolio should be in fiat or in stable coin such as gold hope you lost what you afford to lose
Pages:
Jump to: