Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 27. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Just hodl it. Wait for the perfect time. Since you bought a longterm coins, you should wait for them to recover. Thats the trading life. So if you dont want to lose more just keep it.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 18
I'm in the same situation, you don't have any other choice but hodling. You can't sell in loss and I believe all of those coins will rise again
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
DO not convert BTC in other cryptocurrencies in future and it will be the happiness for you and for your money, I know a lot of situations with this wrong decisions.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
 All you can do is hold and wait until recovery. You can’t sell below your entry point because you would have invested in vain. Wait at least until you break even. If you think there is no more room for growth with your coins, then it would be wise to sell so to get back your initial investment. It's up to you
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
There is only one lesson from this move tht you have not to change your btc in alternative cryptocurrencies which will let a lot of losses and stress.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
Investment is risky, loss is inevitable, and so is cryptocurrency. In such a high-risk market, you can't make all your investments to make money.
Activity: 132
Compared with last year. This August is a bad time. I don't know how you are. Anyway, I've lost most of my money now.
 Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Depending on the period, traders in the cryptocurrency market earn or lose. Only with experience each of us begins to understand when it is better to buy and when to sell coins, so devote more time to reading this forum to be able to learn from the mistakes of others.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
I also experience the same thing as you, but for me it's too late to cut the loss, so what I can do is hold, my hope is that by the end of this year crypto will recover again, but if not, I will sell everything and leave the crypto world
Activity: 238
I am sure with this condition will definitely hold the coins. By holding the coins is certainly better to secure the coins in order not to suffer losses. You can see a lot of people are scared so that selling the coins. And this I think is a mistake and it's better still waiting patiently.

Patiently waiting is the only correct action. I believe that to sell the coins to save anything, this is the most stupid action. No one takes money from you, just now is not a good time. This is the market, there is no ever green.
Activity: 152
If you want to profit from trading, you should not think that "you want my money back," because loss is a loss, and she's gone. You can not get your money back, because you did not lose money by someone, you just had a bad decision and mistakenly made you lose money. Earn more profits and start again, that's all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I am sure with this condition will definitely hold the coins. By holding the coins is certainly better to secure the coins in order not to suffer losses. You can see a lot of people are scared so that selling the coins. And this I think is a mistake and it's better still waiting patiently.
Activity: 90
Most people consider transfering their beloved hodlings when got loses of practically half the value is very unnaceptable. Yet, it normally can be the available alternative.
Activity: 85
In the event that I was in your place I would keep the alt coins. Consider it to be long haul speculation. Additionally I would infuse more money purchasing different coins which the cost is alluring. Building a broadened portfolio is the best methodology for me.
Keep a center measure of coins you could never offer and each time you see a publicity in a coin offer a few coins and purchase back when drops. this is my main event and is working quite well. Not in every case but rather the greater part of the occasions.
Activity: 224
if you sell now you will lose this 80%. so you have one choice - to wait for the market to grow.
Activity: 378
I also lost a lot. But I got a good experience. At the moment I'm doing a lot smarter than I did a year ago. Now I know how to make money.
Activity: 476
I think the best thing to do is to continue investing in bitcoin, because the alts  are a little more unpredictable, here you took a bet and lost it, this is the game of the market, it can also happen the opposite case, which is that a currency explodes x10 in a week, unfortunately, you had to lose this time, but do not get discouraged and invest again a little, but try to better investigate the market movement before investing this will help you to try not to lose so much this time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I don't know, maybe you should gain more capital, just be patient and forget about your previous loss.
 I believe that every loss is a lesson you should learn,so improve your strategy and don't lose more
Activity: 104
If you bought a crypto currency at a high rate and after that the price of these coins went sharply down and you start to panic and think that you have received serious losses.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The only choice you have right now is to wait for the market to recover. It is considered as a paper loss. You are not yet lost if you didn't sell it yet. There is still a possibility that this coins will pump again and recover your loses.
Pages:
Jump to: