Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 28. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
This is forever a sad to thing to see that someone or anyone lose some of their funds. Sorry about that. I think you should learn from these experience and take note of the things that you did right and the things that you did wrongly. Try doing things differently for a second time, and I'm certain that you will get different results.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Alts are even more dangerous than bitcoin, it’s like a crazy ocean and we’re just small fishes that fight to survive. Sometimes it’s just impossible to know what is next. Don’t be sad for what you’ve lost, stay focused on future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
You do not need to hurry and sell your coins, this you will always have time to do, so I recommend you Hodl.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
These are good coins, especially Stratis and Siacoin, do not even think about selling them now. Their price will return to summer highs and will even be higher
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Hi. In a percentage ratio, I lost less, but part of my investment is also in altcoins. Do not panic and wait for better times, maybe the market will give us another chance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
As I think, if you sell at this point you can lose 80% of the BTC. But if you do not hurry to sell, you lose nothing. The cryptographic market will stabilize and rise again. In particular, BTC is the best coin on the market. Therefore, you should keep, not hurry to sell the opportunity to your profits will be very high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
So now you can start from the beginning. Why don't you invest again in altcoins.
This kind of strategy, like buying deeps( because now crypto prices are very low) will help to to remain your previous portfolio
Activity: 490
I'm sorry that this happened, but you have another 20%, if you are tired of this, you can pick them up and stay in big minus or you can try to earn again. This is a market that very skillfully squeezes traders.
Activity: 70
When investing or trading in crypto, strategies and patience are needed. in this red market condition, you should hold your coin first. Bad market conditions, will make you lose more.
Activity: 93
It is sad that you had to go through the pain of losing some funds. I would suggest that you consider doing things differently this that around. If you used method A and that was what brought about your loss, you should try out method B and see how it turns out. make sure yo don't make the same bad choices that led you to your loss the first time.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Hey there

It's better to hold it back, because selling when falling too deep is a big loss. I think it's better to hold it for a while and think about the next plan you will take. Keep watching the developments on the market and when prices go up and don't reach the point you want, you can sell it to cut the bigger losses.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Convert your remaining Altcoin balance in to bitcoin and wait for bitcoin to increase in price.  If you can have access to capital,  you can buy more Bitcoin to average down your losses. 
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
Hey there

It is already too late to withdraw right now. I think you just need to wait since 80%  loss is already too much and you can't comeback from that if you are going to sale right now.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
The best way is to forget about it and to continue your work earning money here, it won't be profitable to give up now based on your emotions an so on.
Activity: 318
there is nothing we can do except still holding the coin we have because we cannot sell at this time unless there is an increase in the price. but we still have a chance to see the price is back to increase soon because the progress for every coin is good and until now, many altcoins still trying to reach the highest price. so you can wait for another time to see the price increase again, be patient and don't lose hope.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
80% is big amount for loss, if I were you I would still HOLD that coin and assuming it was gone, maybe in the end of the year we could see again coins going up high like last year.
Activity: 61
Of course, investments in cryptocurrency fluctuate a lot. When not in a hurry,expect the best time .
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Hey there

You are not the only one who have big loss. The bearish market has been going on from the beginning of the 2018, and I think it can continue more. In my opinion, waiting and being patient are the est ways to not have a real loss.
Activity: 364
Hey there

All you need to do is patiently wait. An 80% drop in your investment is too big to sell at a loss. Might as well wait longer until a recovery before deciding to sell. At least wait until you are at par with your initial investment. No one should really sell at a loss. It's just not logical.
Activity: 336
It is common that the prices go down and I think that is a good opportunity to buy some more.
When the coins are going to move up you are going to gain more.
As it was mentioned here before, trading needs strong nerves, and day trading is not for anyone (not for me).
The best is to hold and have patience.
Prices will eventually move up.
Pages:
Jump to: