Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 49. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Good alts will almost always bounce back, I hope this is the case for you as well, but if not I would just take it as a learning experience.
Activity: 155
This is an investment choice you made out of belief in these coins You aw something in them and believed that they could do well, so much that you chose to invest BTC in them, show some faith in these coins and hold for as long as possible, if you made and independent, informed, and sober decision then there is no need to panic, Hold the coins as long as possible and give them a chance to grow,you just might never know how much they will earn for you
Activity: 238
It's better to wait and hold your coins because the market is in recovery mode now so if you hold for now and the market gets recover to its old place you will recover your loss also so better to hold with the patience and wait for the market to recover
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
In my opinion hold and take profit until you get 30% profit more. After that review the mistakes that you did, learn about technical and fundamental analysis and also psychology in trading.
Activity: 462
Digibyte&Stratis&Siacoin honestly I do not know what they are. Are you investing in the ICO phase? Or are you buying them on the exchange? Why didn't you stop early? 80% loss, this loss is very large, I think you are cheated.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
I think you made the wrong investment. You should sell them immediately because the prices of these altcoins are still going down again. holding not a smart choice in the market Crypto.
I've lost more than $ 6k and I've learned from long-term hold. Let's buy low and sell high in this market, the Crypto market will be a gold mine if you perform well that strategy.
Activity: 35
I haven't thought anytime in this way.If the invested coins are really worth enough to increase,then this idea would work out and if not,it would lead o total loss of the investment.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
Well, there is strategy called Average down! If you had been using the strategy you may not have lost so much. It is not late now. Double the units you have in all these coin. Any 10 % to 20% increase in price will automatically put you in profit! Keep buying the deep and you won't lose a dime at the end of the day!

It's a very dangerous strategy, sometime its better to take your lose.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

This post is old but, i just wanna say to all of the people who does not really know what they are doing is, If you dont wanna lost all your investment then don't buy anything you don't understand. Education is the key and the foundation of success
all right buddy. before you join cryptocurrency u have to know that investment is full of risk. you have to understand what you do before buy some alts.
The most frightening thing in investment is that you do not know what you are doing to make money from your investment!
The first thing you must do before invest in anything is find the answer for this question Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
You should understand that you are bad and than try to use everything you have to make profit. If you can learn from past mistakes you will easy return everything in few months.
Activity: 98
I also lost the significant amount of money because of the market downtrend. But I hold them and I recover my initial cost. Before hold, a coin does some research and analysis about the future of that particular coin. If it is an active coin, then you will recover your money in near futer. Allway doesn't stick with others opinions but does your own research.
Activity: 336
You just need to forget about this loss and move forward.It can happen with anyone.Just learn this lesson and try to avoid wrong moves in cryptotrading.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
I advise you to keep it and buy altcoin at the lowest price during the correction, and when the price goes up you'll have 2x the profit from the atlcoin you bought at that low price
but indeed the current market conditions are hard to predict, luck also has an effect in here
Activity: 196
During this red sea condition the best thing to do is holding your stakes. The fall of all crypto currency. What you need to do is wait and watch the market. It will recover again soon hopefully and regain some of your capital or cut your losses. Calm down, everything will be fine. Good luck!
Activity: 304
Hey there

Just hold the coins you buy, and if nothing happens and you are good in trading, better to trade your coins, and be wise and smart so you will gain a small profit, and going to huge profit soon. BUY HOLD TRADE.
Activity: 98
If you are going to sell it with a zero profit, then its your choice. You see you buy your altcoins at a high price I think only stupid person are gonna  sell it at the lowest price without gaining profit. If I were you, just HODl for this coin. The altcoins you choose gains a lot of potential and has a good future. Better hodl them up or better buy some more of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Honestly, it was a crazy trip since the start of the dumping trip, and, as many people have already told you, you are not the only one. I quickly tried my hands on some shit coins, though before the whole journey, and it showed me some lessons.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I personally wouldn't sell at such big losses.
It depends on the project of course, but I think the good alts will go up again, just a matter of time.

That is if those alts were actually good in the end but then again I too never put cutting losses as an option whenever my portfolio value went down I stay firm and hold and wait until the market recovers yet again some altcoins are meant to just become pump and dump.
Activity: 155
Even if you lost 100% of your assets, then this is no reason to stop. The market is volatile and gives you the opportunity to make money at all times. You need to somehow again earn initial capital and continue to deal with crypto currencies.
Activity: 24
I've also trapped with my hodling though I am not long-term holding instead of short-term. It's been a week I'm trap in my last altcoins purchases due to massive dumping that happening both in bitcoin and alts Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: