Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 52. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I feel very sorry that you have made this wrong move.You must learn this very  important lesson-never sell your bitcoins for altcoins, you better use your fiat funds for alts speculations.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
I believe that selling your coins now is a great stupidity. To sell and fix a loss is bad. Especially since you have already waited so much time. Very soon the market should unfold. And all prices will start to grow. That's exactly when you need to sell.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
So sorry for your lost. I think it is a wrong chooice when big loses. you prefer to hold altcoins. Search again the project, if you don't like the project change it and hold it
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Don't sell anything until their prices recover normally. i sure  altcoins will rise. Too many people wait for the rise.
Activity: 172
hold your coin.. don't sell. those days almost coin drop down. near future all coins will rising up. stay tuned with your coin.
Activity: 60
been it that situation before, longtime holder with Maid onetime, it's not fun when you are waiting, but most recover one time.  Ofcourse keep an eye out if the Alt doesn't bleed to death.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
If you feel there are better opportunities on the market, you SHOULD sell at a loss and go to something else.

It makes no sense to be scared of the market and stick to a coin that gave you heavy losses. Especially if the coin doesn't seem to have anything happening in the immediate horizon.

Ambrosus for example is a coin that has a lot of things coming up which will skyrocket in value. If I'm at 70% loss from something like Bytecoin, why would I HODL when I could cut my losses and recoup them with Ambrosus? You guys need better strategies for playing this tough market...
OP is talking about altcoins and abrosus is erc20 token. I don't see ambrosus as opportunity its value is droping. Have you bought it on peak?
I suggest holding,  it may be a great opportunity, buy more cheap altcoins ,the price of altcoins will rise again .
OP said he lost 80% I also don't see any other option than holding. If he sells now he will lose money, there is always possibility that his altcoins will increase its value. It is always about holding, waiting and not panic selling and the risk every investor agreed on, selling on huge lost is very bad idea imo.
Activity: 644
I suggest holding,  it may be a great opportunity, buy more cheap altcoins ,the price of altcoins will rise again .
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Why do you even invest so much of your budget into cryptos? Don't you feel that price of all them could tank and fall one day?
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
In crypto world you should know waiting. If you trade every day it is not a good tactic. Buy and wait until it reachs a good price
Activity: 70
We are all in the same position, but many people prefer to sell at lost and buy new coins, so it is still falling more and more... i have lost 50% already, and anytime it goes up 20% i know i should sell and buy back when it goes to the lowest because alts do this.
Activity: 518
If you bought a crypto currency at a high rate and after that the price of these coins went sharply down and you start to panic and think that you have received serious losses. But this is an erroneous opinion. Until you sold your coins at a reduced price and fixed a loss, you still have the hope that the total price of your investment portfolio may return.
Activity: 378
Im certain that you will recover from it but as to the time nobody knows. investment of course we are already aware of the risks including losers, especially cryptocurrency investment is very fluctuating, Maybe it would be better to just hold it until the  market is good again.
Activity: 28
Just hold the coins for better investment in the future. They might have potential in the next generation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I've also trapped with my hodling though I am not long-term holding instead of short-term. It's been a week I'm trap in my last altcoins purchases due to massive dumping that happening both in bitcoin and alts
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
This is your price for lessons learned. Now you will not be so reckless. Draw conclusions and do not despair. The cryptomarket so far forgives mistakes Wink
Activity: 25
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
As a lot of the other people have posted, the entire market has lost about 75% of their BTC due to the recent trend. This is nothing to worry about and is actually quite healthy for the market. If it were me I would certainly just hold and wait for the prices to recover, which they most certainly will. You can feel pretty safe knowing that the big players will return to their normal prices.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
just wait for your profit it will comeback to their target then sell it. these coins are valuable in market it will come back in august and increase their price then you will get your profit you have already done so many wait and holded the altcoins but now wait just for some months all altcoins are recover in jully and august the digibytes and stratis are increase but not too much but the siacoin it will increase like rocket you will be in profit when you wait some months.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I suggest to hold to the max,soon alts are pump like #bcn pumping yesterday so,don't lose hope all altscoin have time to pump just wait patiently:)
Activity: 57
If you feel there are better opportunities on the market, you SHOULD sell at a loss and go to something else.

It makes no sense to be scared of the market and stick to a coin that gave you heavy losses. Especially if the coin doesn't seem to have anything happening in the immediate horizon.

Ambrosus for example is a coin that has a lot of things coming up which will skyrocket in value. If I'm at 70% loss from something like Bytecoin, why would I HODL when I could cut my losses and recoup them with Ambrosus? You guys need better strategies for playing this tough market...
Pages:
Jump to: