Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 51. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
its so hard for them to reach their bitcoin value again but 80 per cent is too much
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

This post is old but, i just wanna say to all of the people who does not really know what they are doing is, If you dont wanna lost all your investment then don't buy anything you don't understand. Education is the key and the foundation of success
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
It must be really hard and dissapointing. I also transferred a small amount of btc to Stratis and i’m still waiting since there is nothing to do. The market is really unpredictable, in last months many people lost their bitcoin Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The main thing - do not panic and do not make rash decisions. Most altcoins are now heavily squeezed in price, but there is still hope that they will regain their positions. So I advise you just to wait.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Jesus, no one reads the date!!!!! the OP posted this on June 2017, LAST YEAR. If he HLODed till q4 2017 he is swimming in money. Stop with your condolences, OP is probably laughing his ass Smiley
Activity: 58
There is always a mistake in our investment. But since it is too late to regret it, my advice is to sell them to avoid greater losses and it is time to buy a lesson.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
two simple solutions:
first, sell everything, since it's never too late to sell on the market
second, forget about your deposit for six months and believe that the cryptocurrency will grow
Activity: 50
In the last 3-4 months of the crypto-currency exchange, the volume of money has shrunk and the value of subcontracting has declined. The important thing here is not to panic. If you panic, you will sell at a low price. I think the best is to wait
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

I think the best think you should hold. I know that there will be a better opportunity for you to sell your tokesn instead of selling right now when most of your investment has been lost already. It's either you wait for an opportunity when you can sell with minimal lost, have faith in your investments until the mooning, or you really lose that investment.
Activity: 193
You already commited a mistake amd if you sell it, it's much worst because your altcoins will just makes you lose more money. In your case the least you can do is trust your coins and have the patience for holding these until it pumps.
Activity: 106
Hey there

you might think you lost 80% of your bitcoin in altcoin. the truth is you havnt loss if you dont sell. Altcoin will always recover there is bitcoin season and there is altcoin season, if you altcoin portfolio is down just hodl it will surely recover.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Hey there

You have invested into shit coins and definitely you have to loss.You should have hold your BTC in order to get higher profit in 2017.This thread seems to be old.Never convert all of your BTC into any Altcoin but convert some portion into solid coins like ETH,XRP,XLM,NEO,now you might have gained enough profit if you had invested into these coins.You should sell and invest in above mentioned coins.
Activity: 448
you should strongly do hold , and if you have btc then now market is dump so do again invest altcoin and try to get smart profit and do hold your lost coins.We hope market would be pump again.
Activity: 221
easy, all you have to do is hold until the coin price increases again, because I see now the market price has started to increase.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Hey there

I think this is a considerable loss when viewed from what the coin you buy, this coins have no good future...you better just hold on, who knows there'll be a big Pump on this coins you've bought.
Activity: 321
One way if cl do not want more losses, if willing to hold up until the price of the coin is rising again, because crypto many risks
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Well, there is strategy called Average down! If you had been using the strategy you may not have lost so much. It is not late now. Double the units you have in all these coin. Any 10 % to 20% increase in price will automatically put you in profit! Keep buying the deep and you won't lose a dime at the end of the day!
Its really a bad news but dont quit here. Bitcoin is really profitable just be informative on what you are doing for you to earn bulks of money. What I mean is that you should know how to invest safely to avoid scams because as of now scams are spreading anywhere. Many people taking advantages to other people their eagerness to earn drives them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Unfortunately there's nothing to be done, unless of course you are a trader, if you have already lost your bitcoins in altcoins then you just need to wait for options when you can go back to the market and when altcoins will increase in price.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
AzartPay
Hey there

cryptocurrency today need to keep
Activity: 187
You already commited a mistake amd if you sell it, it's much worst because your altcoins will just makes you lose more money. In your case the least you can do is trust your coins and have the patience for holding these until it pumps.
Pages:
Jump to: