Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 54. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If you bought at beginning of the january, this losts are normal, after january every altcoin dropped %50-60 so we must be calm down and must wait for rises, it will come end of the story I hope.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Since the moment you created this thread, I hope that your situation has improved and you already hold the Ethereum, NEO and Stellar ..
Activity: 140
Losing around 80 percent is very low for   you to cut your loses. Maybe it would be better to just hold it until the  market is good again. Im certain that you will recover from it but as to the time nobody knows.
Activity: 56
I know it will be troublesome however think of it as a lesson, regardless of whether it be on better techniques, executing stop misfortunes, or simply having persistence, yet I would hold now. They could go down considerably further yet offering at a 80 percent misfortune would be something that I would maintain a strategic distance from. I never truly looked profound into things amid the buildup since they were at that point pumping and my underlying look over them didn't uncover anything amazing. Saying that, that was months back and they could have refreshed guides or better groups/groups. Stratis then again is an extremely solid venture and I certainly anticipate that it will go up. It's to a great degree underestimated at it's present cost. Amid the following alt rally, it will be one to hold. In any case, don't put every one of your coins in showcase on the double next time.
Activity: 78
Alts will still rise after thebear market,so you can opt to hold it or sell lower than your buying price,you know what will happen if you do that.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

After some months, I can say, you should hold it. I hope you did it. I know it's not simple do not sell if you see that price going down
Activity: 17
The crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable. Just hodl until you get back your investment.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
In business and investment of course we are already aware of the risks including losers, especially cryptocurrency investment is very fluctuating, we can get a profit up to thousands of percent or lose up to 99% in a day is a common thing, if we lose money then be patient and hold is important and we must do.
Activity: 72
Sense you do not have to sell now! Next time more carefully analyze the projects in which you invest money. And now you just have to wait for the price increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The most value price of DGB I saw than 2000 satoshi and SC is near 700 satoshi. I've also did some investments into both coins in june of 2017
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Hold it...wait... for right timing..sooner or later its value will rise again you just have to be patient..you never know in time it will doubled your profit just put a little faith on it...but then to avoid the same mistake again in the future.. learn more and check carefully which one is the best.
Activity: 224
In the last 3-4 months of the crypto-currency exchange, the volume of money has shrunk and the value of subcontracting has declined. The important thing here is not to panic. If you panic, you will sell at a low price. I think the best is to wait
Activity: 24
i mean if you lost 80% already. losing 100% isnt so far so you basically have nothing left to lose. with that in mind i would say hold and hope for the best.
Activity: 105
I'll bet that the last minute before the rise, OP will lose too much. Then, buy back after the price increases by 20% to 35%, because it is the natural way for human beings to trade.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
In my vision you should have thought about your exist strategy and understanding the projects before trying to invest in it
Activity: 22
There  is nothing you can do presently  until the  price of the  coin you bought rise,but do not  give  up on altcoin,most  importantly  ensure YOU DYOR on any ICO you want to invest into  next time.
Activity: 79
I bet the OP will cut his losses too late at the very last minute before a rally occurs. And then, buy back again after maybe 20% to 35% rise in price because this the way humans trade naturally.
Activity: 350
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

You actually have no choice and the best thing that you can do today is just hold your coin till it grow back to its normal price, and do not sell your coins because you will just throw your investment in that way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
If you are going to sell it with a zero profit, then its your choice. You see you buy your altcoins at a high price I think only stupid person are gonna  sell it at the lowest price without gaining profit. If I were you, just HODl for this coin. The altcoins you choose gains a lot of potential and has a good future. Better hodl them up or better buy some more of it.
Activity: 364
We know failure is the pillar of success. So no matter what you lose, you should gather more knowledge and research about it. You should try to know about some technical things and know it deeply.  If you have still faith about Bitcoin than you can continue with bitcoin without panic. I don’t find the reason of losing where most of the people are only saying to hold the coin.
By the way, you can reinvest or hold the rest of the con you will able to take backup. So just focus and gain knowledge and hold the coin for desired time.
Pages:
Jump to: