Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 55. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
do not sell, better invest because by the end of the year the basic coins will grow very much in price!
or you can sell now, in a few days these coins will rise in price, you will buy them and you will be very sorry for the previous act  Cheesy
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Don't worry bro I lost 80% the value of my crypto too, but not all some manage to gain 800%.  Grin Grin What i suggest is diversify, it looks like you stick only on few cryptocurrencies, why not own atleast 10-20. I use this strategy and so far, I am way ahead of profit than it is to loss. Half of my crypto already went down in value but it was the gains from the other half that brough me profit. I gained a total of 400% in the entire portfolio of lose and winning crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Activity: 163
I would wait and hold the coins for a long term.  I think when the market will be stable then the price will rise.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
I know the feeling mate so just stay strong but next time cut the looses man , don't wait your money to go to 0. It's always better to cut instead of holding with no sense.
Activity: 238
If you really believe in your altcoins that they will have really great future then there is only one thing to do is just waiting enough. You never loss anything unless you sell your coins. So better wait more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
In our investments there is always a mistake. But as too late to regret for it, my council consists in selling them to avoid big losses, and time to purchase new currency came.
Activity: 195
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
In this situation you have nothing to lose anymore you lost the majority of your bitcoin so i think it's better to keep holding the altcoins that you have bought until the reduction of your loss.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
WTF all this zombie shit-posting! Do you people realize that the OP has been written in October 2017? Do you remember the prices of BTC and alts THEN compared to December and compared to now? All your answers make totally ZERO sense now.
Activity: 414
You should not panic. I also lost most of my capital because of the long market decline. But I found the strength to work further in crypto.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
It is good to know in which alts you have lost your BTC. Maybe you will get you money back when market begin recover. But I think you really lost your money, if you have invested BTC...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Be patient, you will return all your investment in time. Just wait before market recover and I'm promise you will be ok.
Activity: 336
HOLD if you buy those coins from june july of 2017 surely it is still undervalued and I think now 
you have a profit but. if you say so. it is better to hold it until December 2018 surely it will payback trust me
your coins is valuable after all if you can just add more and it will pay you in December just don't forget to sell it or else you may loose again, keep calm and reinvest if you can
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
I would say that you should not be very greedy when it comes to this world why because if you are greedy enough you will lose a lot of your earning do not set you minded yo get those money back because in that why you set yourself into greedy mode i would say that keep calm and return those bitcoin slowly but surely in this way you will return those bitcoin
Activity: 224
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

You can hold 50% and sell 50% for buying more interesting coins , what coin buy everyone decide himself
Activity: 182
It is same situation for all the crypto currency traders in the market. Better keep on doing average, definitely one day you will be come out from losses.
Don't panic.
Activity: 31
I think you should ckeck the whitepaper of the projects you want to invest. If you think they are really good. Then u should hold till the price pump up.
Activity: 224
Cry like everyone else in this situation and wait. Attrition is all that remains. Must soon be all right. Sense do not see a penny to take.
Activity: 43
We are all in the same position, but many people prefer to sell at lost and buy new coins, so it is still falling more and more... i have lost 50% already, and anytime it goes up 20% i know i should sell and buy back when it goes to the lowest because alts do this : pump and dump all the time...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I recommend you to wait for a new bull-run of bitcoin and all crypto and you will get a chance to sell your coins and avoid the loss.So just be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: