Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 56. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 6
market will up coming days hence wait until receive the investment and profits, and join the bouty then you can get some coins then you can reduce the your loss % level
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Patience is a key to success.
Do not sell nothing, relax and wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
First of all you need to understand that you still have something and better to use it wise. Analyze situation from other sides and make right decision for example holding , you are not losing anything and slowly gaining profit.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Just look out for the value in the alts you choose to invest in. I have gained more in alts I invested in the last months. Don't go for just any alternative, take your time, study the project before investing. With little, you can still grow your investments. Sorry for the loss.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well, there is strategy called Average down! If you had been using the strategy you may not have lost so much. It is not late now. Double the units you have in all these coin. Any 10 % to 20% increase in price will automatically put you in profit! Keep buying the deep and you won't lose a dime at the end of the day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

HODL until you can't hodl anymore. Your already in too deep. Never sell at a loss. That's for the noobs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
If you have not sold your altcoy by this time, now you can already see how most of them are restored in price. Therefore, there was no point in panicking and writing that you already lost something. Now, if you sold your altoquines at the low prices that were at that time, trying to save at least some of your money from depreciation, then you would really lose these 80 percent of your investment in altcoyins. In the meantime, we all hope that our altcoins will make a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The best variant is withdrawing your crypoto to Fiat and waiting for more suitable moment 
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
hm if you bought the coins more than  nearly a half year ago, i think you had some concret thoughts about their future. If you think they arent able to reach these i would suggest to go back to btc an accept loss
Activity: 574
You have to be patient and patient waiting for it at a higher value than the current price, even though the price is now starting up again, for us you better keep it at a higher level in the next few months, so I do not think you will not lose your investment .
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Each of us made mistakes on inexperience and lost money so it's not just your problem. No need to rush to invest in a new coin but should analyze prospects and learn opinion of more experienced traders.
Activity: 252
In this case HODL is the best strategy, I'd suggest you to hold your alts until this spring and then your patience might be rewarded.
Activity: 168
Just hold your btc for now because its price will rise up again.
Activity: 322
I wouldn't sell anything,keep your coins where you're sure,if there are coins where you're not sure sell them.Soon you will get a profit.
Activity: 148
The stock photography revolution
Digibyte cost 0.9 cents when it was the first post of this topic, on January 6, 2018 it cost 13 cents or 14.4 times more. This is almost 3 times more profitable than he bought.
Stratis $ 3.29 and January 9 $ 21.68 or 6.6 times more.
Siacoin 0.43 cents on January 6 10.4 cents or 24.2 times higher.
We can say that if he did not sell his coins then he could make good money.
Activity: 238
I wouldn't sell anything,keep your coins where you're sure,if there are coins where you're not sure sell them.Soon you will get a profit.
Activity: 224
If you still have money, you might want to research for another altcoin to invest and see if you could profit from there and recoup your loss from another altcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

You will really loose all your profit if you sell it on such bad market. Only way I see is to hold your alt coins before market recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It must be so hard but hope you stayed strong till now. Many people lost their money and i really don’t know what  i’d do if i were you. Maybe hodling is a good option.. I’m just here reading the comments  Lips sealed
Activity: 476
you are not alone, the bearish trend that happened some time ago, is beyond prediction and many casualties, I myself have lost a lot of asset estiamations, but I do not really lose if I do not sell it
Pages:
Jump to: