Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 60. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23
If you have lost so much just keep your coins, they won´t go much lower than this. I would also recommend to read a post called "RELAX everything will be OK" if you need emotional support.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

dont worry the bitcoinfixation will dissappear as will be the us dollar fixation
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I believe that selling your coins now is a great stupidity. To sell and fix a loss is bad. Especially since you have already waited so much time. Very soon the market should unfold. And all prices will start to grow. That's exactly when you need to sell.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
Of course everyone have to make decisions themselves. In my opinion in such situations you should hold. If you sell it now you lost 80% of your portfolio forever, if you hold the price can rise again with time.In crypto world it regularly happens. By the way Bitcoin today rise 1000 $ during half an hour. That what i talking about.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
october last year. I wonder what this guy did and if he held on through to december...and did he then sell? or get caught in the 2018 Q1 red tide.
Activity: 73
Etherium Era
well if i would have been at your place.  i would have traded everything for bitcoin. Because regardless of everything, daddy always go up
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
The best thing you can do right now is to buy more in these position where you are in a loss... I always just hold my coins and buy more at positions that are really red! It worked well for me the last years!
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
Siacoin has to be my worst investment too. With the devs unable to fix even the basic wallet issues theres no doubt the price is struggling to increase. I think the only option for you is to stay invested as selling now would be too much loss for you.

such team break firm belief of holders and investors .
such things we cant ignore with open eyes .
however i was lucky that not invested in it even after so much hype in dec-jan .
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
you lost it during oct , but now in feb and march many people lost 50-90% in alts ..
reason is same - the red market .
during such unstable market people sell alts and buy btc/fiat to be on safe side .
Activity: 406
homt.net
Siacoin has to be my worst investment too. With the devs unable to fix even the basic wallet issues theres no doubt the price is struggling to increase. I think the only option for you is to stay invested as selling now would be too much loss for you.
I faced also. Siacoin-my 50% money I invested on it. But a great loss happened. I was disappointed.  Its really shocking.
By the way, market is under bitcoin. Bitcoin is really going low that's affect on other altcoins. So, don't worry now. As soon a happy smile we can see.
Activity: 322
That was a very expensive lesson, hope you learned it.

But don't quit crypto, learn and improve, never give up.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
If you bought at beginning of the january, this losts are normal, after january every altcoin dropped %50-60 so we must be calm down and must wait for rises, it will come end of the story I hope.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
If you've sold your Altcoin, then there's nothing you can do about it. But if your Altcoin is still there, you can use it for trading to restore your Bitcoin or at least reduce your losses. You just sell your Altcoin to reduce losses. But if you feel that your Altcoin price can go up, you can keep your Altcoin for a while.
Activity: 226
You were very unlucky but I think you will be able in the end to return part of the money or Vice versa to earn because our crypto world are not stable
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

i do lose so much almost more than 60% and i still hold all  my coins. Just hold it dude cause market will soon getting better. Crypto had facing so much problem lately so no wonder the market have a big correction and crash.
Activity: 249
Everybody now in -80% of their profit and very sad because of that , nervous and dont have any stimul to work or invest more , you could hodl a lot until price back or invest more to get middle price.
Agree with that. Some of my altcoins now lost from 50-90% so this is very bad actually. Because for the first time I thought that it was just a correction and I believed in project actually. But now I think that i not so easy and I need a lot of patience to see how my alts will grow and maybe it won't happen actually. So If you're not a gold trader patience is your way ( mine too actually)
Activity: 364
Hey there

Just hold your coins in order to reduce the probability of losing even more investment that you have, maybe you invest on the wrong time when the price of bitcoins are still high so keep on waiting because the market price will still go back to normal.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
Everybody now in -80% of their profit and very sad because of that , nervous and dont have any stimul to work or invest more , you could hodl a lot until price back or invest more to get middle price.
Activity: 226
I really sympathize with you,but I think that there is nothing to return and the chance to return something from your savings is practically nonexistent.
Pages:
Jump to: