Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 59. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
It is too late to sell them now. Just hodl and wait for the next irrational ultra altcoin bull cycle.

There is much new capital flowing into the market. Many people will start searching for the next Bitcoin soon imho.
Activity: 196
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
I would hold these coins.  I do not see the point of selling them at a low price.  Do not panic and everything will be fine.
copper member
Activity: 308
morally it is necessary to be ready to such turn of events, to be steady and to remember that the market is cyclical, without falling there is no growth
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
You need time to forget it  then back and check the price again, hope it will better, trading is not easy, better hold it.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Altcoins will grow again, but you have to wait more, or invest into bitcoin, it is more secure investment  Cool.
Activity: 74
Hey, this thread is already more than one month old, so instead of giving him advise that he may not read we should first investigate if he has managed to lose his final 20% as well. In which case, game over.
Activity: 141
Sorry to hear that.. Recent market crash from January till April has destroyes a lot of portfolios as well. The best thing to do is to stick to your altcoins and wait for the time when market recovers. It may be difficult if all your money is only in crypto but that is the best strategy that insures you against losses. The market seems to start recovering now. Profits to all you, guys!!  Cool
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
don’t worry, many people are in a similar situation, you just need to HOLD and be patient

your crypto money should be part of your budget that you don’t immediately need for daily expanses

so don’t touch it and just wait or do something else until the market recovers
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Dont sell hodl.  You haven't loss if you don't sell it happened to be last year all the coin recovered and even made profit after going 150% down.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
It's a pity. I hope you are still in the password world and earn a lot of money. The choice of investment tokens will certainly fluctuate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Everyone is losing right now with the current state of the market. As you can see investing is definitely not easy and is quite stressful. The best thing you can do right now is to keep on holding to your coin. I think there is no point on selling your coins if you can't gain any profit at all. Hold them and wait for the prices to go up again. I know waiting is not easy, just be patient and everything will be worth it in the end.
Activity: 579
What do you mean you lost them to alts? . It seems you bought the coins when they hit an ATH.
Cryptocurrency is a game of patience, never should you sell at loss.
I completely agree with you, because there can be only one, a person invested when the price was big, not small. Thus, he will simply receive less income, but he will not lose everything.
Activity: 119
What do you mean you lost them to alts? . It seems you bought the coins when they hit an ATH.
Cryptocurrency is a game of patience, never should you sell at loss.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
Honestly, you should to keep all coins. You have wait so long time to see the price of these coins recover to the price you bought. Of course, I know your feeling at current. No one wants to see this result for its investment. But if you didn't prepare stop loss for your investment in the last year, you can just to hold and wait until you can sell at a loss price better than current.
Activity: 196
Well if you lost so much then what you can do is hold whatever coins you have left and pray for the prices of the altcoins you have to go back up so you can make back your money and even make profit from it. Or you could just cut your losses and hold onto whatever bitcoin you have left.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Some has shown that Bitcoin beat most of these Altcoins, if I had invested only in BTC and not in any ICO, I would have more value in BTC than in Altcoins, one thing I think yu can do, is to buy the dip and sell the pump to regain some of your BTC, no one want to lose his or het BTC
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
The HODLing strategy requires a very long patience from a person and it also requires that person to not panic when the market is on the dip. This strategy is for the people that is ready to risk their time for that profits that they want to achieve. The example here is BTC many people did nit believed that it would be a thing but that all changed last year with BTC hitting an all time high of 19k USD. I would suggest to keep your patience and keep HODLing your alts your never know when thier time will come.
Activity: 28
dont worry all you have to do is HODL.. hold it in longterm it will comeback to its price

D81
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Buy bitcoin it is the most safest and stable coin, now is a very good price and it is worth to buy more bitcoins, when they introduce Lightning Network price will sky rocket.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
If you really believe in your altcoins that they will have really great future and good use case, then there is only one thing to do is just waiting enough. Trading is very difficult if you cant wait enough. You must be patient in this industry.

If you are holding, you have never lost anything unless you sell your coins. So better wait more.
Pages:
Jump to: